Options

6M Coins???

ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
hello guys,

i just upped lvl 48, am about 7500+ GS still farming Hellboy L.

i have 3 skills that i have to buy, each one about 1M coins, and to upgrade 3 T7 Items and now i have 28k Coins.

continue farming Hellboy it will be to long till i get the 6M coins, any sugestion how i can get faster money then farmin Hellboy?

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Get a gold lvl 36 sword and fully upgrade it 0/0.
    If you already have the sword then farm endless for purple and if you are lucky youll maybe get a gold lvl 44 sword.
    The better your sword is the faster you kill hellboy and the faster you kill him more coins you get in less time.
  • Options
    ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
    i have the juggernaut Fists CC/CD 15/15 but no 3 Stars cause i still miss Demon Prince Soulshard.
    now i kill Hellboy in 1:30-1:50.

in endeless mode i do not pass wave 116 (without potions and revive) from wich wave drop the lvl 44 sword? doses it only drop on final check point wave?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Lv. 44 Gold weapon start dropping at 114 and 115.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    To get coins fast you have to farm endless start at low level and sell all useless items you will accumulate coins really quick.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    To get coins fast you have to farm endless start at low level and sell all useless items you will accumulate coins really quick.

I think a faster way is to do the highest boss you can, with the highest IIF gear you have. Of course the fastest way is by paying real money for it. The game is designed so you will always be short of gold. Even the highest level players are always short of gold if they try during the tournaments, especially fusing.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    I think a faster way is to do the highest boss you can, with the highest IIF gear you have. Of course the fastest way is by paying real money for it. The game is designed so you will always be short of gold. Even the highest level players are always short of gold if they try during the tournaments, especially fusing.

true, and at the end of the day, if we(higher players) aren't spending gold on tournaments, it's pretty much useless haha.
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    Either do 30-40 levels of endless or hellboy icer and iver again until your inventory is full. Then sell EVERY item you get. Except of course any item that is an upgrade. I have 130 slots so when I fill it up and sell, I easily net 100k -150k in coins. The more bag space, plus the better items you get equals more coins. I believe that if one had maximum baf space and farmed hellboy or high level endless until full... They could easily net a quarter million coins each time.