strip all mod players for good and quit leftting them come back !!!!!!!

teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
So glu....when are you going to do something about these people who mock you on a regular basis. These mod players who brag about how you cant catch them is getting on my nerves pretty bad. Players who take no damage in pvp...homes1502 being one of them. Players who mod to get to the level they are then stop using the mod should be removed from game permanently. Pretty frustating knowing these people are laughing at you and me. Please find a way to remove these losers from this game!!!!! its getting old now.

Comments

• howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Oh well glu doesn't care about their customers they only care about money. What they don't see is that by letting these cheaters run rampant they are losing money. If it was a fair fight EVERYTIME more people, including myself, would buy gems for pvp. I won't commit any money til the cheaters are gone. I'm sure many players have the same philosophy. WAKE UP GLU DEVS.
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Despite the fact that the developers themselves don't come directly to the forums very often, they do care about players' experiences. In fact, the reason they're not here more often is because they're constantly working to improve things.

Furthermore, they take hacking and cheating very seriously. Those of us who run the forms are in frequent contact with the developers, and I know for a fact that cutting down on the cheaters' presence is one of their top priorities.

There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that doesn't make its way to the forums. I know you're frustrated, but rest assured: You are being heard, and the developers are working very hard to listen to you.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Despite the fact that the developers themselves don't come directly to the forums very often, they do care about players' experiences. In fact, the reason they're not here more often is because they're constantly working to improve things.

Furthermore, they take hacking and cheating very seriously. Those of us who run the forms are in frequent contact with the developers, and I know for a fact that cutting down on the cheaters' presence is one of their top priorities.

There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that doesn't make its way to the forums. I know you're frustrated, but rest assured: You are being heard, and the developers are working very hard to listen to you.

With all my respect maybe i am blind or something but i cant see what the developers are doing for our favour, other than trying to force us to pay. I remember when endless tower was introduced people complained that the ticket system is connected to all three characters (i dont mind that). But what is most frustating is the ticket system on spider Queen and its connected to everything, now farming has been brought to the minimum, especially that she is very very hard to kill, it took me 5 revive and 5 hp pots to defeat her once 12,5k gs warrior that doesnt seem right and endless doesnt drop gold lvl 50, only purple which is useless for me. Idk if it is a bug or its developed that way but silver/iron offering doesnt give lvl 50 gear or demon lords reagents.
    Can you please tell me where it is for our favour the game is made in that way ?
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    I'm not a developer, so I can't tell you what drives all of the design decisions. What I do know is that I've had many conversations with developers who are not only passionate about making fun games, but very concerned about their players' experiences.

You may not always agree with their choices, but I can assure you that their intentions are good.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    I'm not a developer, so I can't tell you what drives all of the design decisions. What I do know is that I've had many conversations with developers who are not only passionate about making fun games, but very concerned about their players' experiences.

You may not always agree with their choices, but I can assure you that their intentions are good.
    Every baker wants to make the best bread no matter if its worth 1 or a 1000 dollars. And there will be a time when 90% of the patrons will complain about one tiny corn, the baker removes the corn, he doesnt keep it and then add another kind of corn and move the price up a notch.
    Business experience thats what the developers need in my opinion. :)
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    I can tell they are doing something. But that something is just giving the modders a slap on the wrist. 24 hour ban. Even a 7 day ban isn't enough. Sure give them a chance. 24 hour ban to let them know they were caught. When they are caught again permaban their imei IP whatever it takes. Android has a few modders that are blatantly obvious they have gotten multiple bans. And yet are still allowed to play. What about that tells me that they are trying to make my gameplay better. I know its nothing compared to what others have spent. But I've bought 120$ worth of gems. I paid real money to get something these people can get for free. If they can get it free they will never buy gems they are a hindrance to the devs profit as well as to my gameplay. Make everyone happy. Permaban..

• spike18spike18 Registered Users 1 Posts
    So tem hack no jogo