Options

Fixes that need to be done ASAP on the newest update for iOS (and android)

radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
Obviously, now with all platforms being able to play the new update, things are certainly not going well, especially for iOS. The whole community is enraged. Several people are going to quit, and many of the members from my own guild are about to call it quits. I'm going to give glu a few weeks before i call it quits though. The following lists shows everything i know that needs to be fixed from the patch.

1. God of Battle, Iron, and Silver are not giving Tier 9 or demon lord reagents (iOS only)
2. Endless mode should start dropping demon lord reagents at no later than wave 126.
3. Gold Tier 9 items should drop in endless mode. I still got a godly bracers from wave 140 -_-.
4. Lair of the Spider Queen has 2 options (or both can be done): Either remove the idiotic ticket system or make the boss much easier.
5. What else should be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I agree with all of those. #2 you mean no later than 125...

In the next major update I really hope they are doing increased level and name change.
  • Options
    I agree with all of those. #2 you mean no later than 125...

In the next major update I really hope they are doing increased level and name change.

fixed. ya level cap would be nice, but I would probably delete the game before it is out.
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I agree with all of of This
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    i know handles posted in another thread that they are working on important things in the game, but i don't know why the devs wouldn't tell us what they're fixing.
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    They won't, they need to make more money to make another update and that's for sure. :D
  • Options
    CamellusCamellus Registered Users 5 Posts
    I completely agree with all these suggestions, I would also like to see the 4th kingdom recommended GS be more accurate. I'm on the verge of leaving this game and GLU games in general after this last update (had problems with deer hunter too), trying to hold on to see if they will come out with any fixes soon. Don't have a lot of hope as each new update has been geared a little more towards making money.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Camellus wrote: »
    I completely agree with all these suggestions, I would also like to see the 4th kingdom recommended GS be more accurate. I'm on the verge of leaving this game and GLU games in general after this last update (had problems with deer hunter too), trying to hold on to see if they will come out with any fixes soon. Don't have a lot of hope as each new update has been geared a little more towards making money.

haha I love how the suggested GS for ice kingdom stuff hasn't changed in like a month, or whenever we got them on android. Are they just blowing it off because they don't know the suggested GS?
  • Options
    if everything in this game was at least 75% off, I would be buying way too much lol. i thought ew2 was bad with gems, but ew3 took it to a whole new level of bad.
  • Options
    I have another issue. accessing network is getting out of control. Now it happens every time i rejoin the app. it happens at the end of pvp matches a lot now in which I have to restart the app. The worst is when I am in endless or facing spider queen and it happens, causing me to die.