Problem with my account

Hello gLu .... i want to now why my account is banned >? what ilegal operation i do ? i think somebody ar confuse something ... i don`t use mod .... i don`t use nothig ....Please explain this **** !!! Is not nice i play 100 % legit ... !!! 100 % fair ;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comments

• TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I'm laughing. You're one of the worst modders out there. 294 in endless and say you're 100 percent legit.
    ;)
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    i play 100 % legit ... !!! 100 % fair ;)

At least he admits he is joking with the winky smiley at the end.

Remains to be seen if it's a one-day or short-term ban like a lot of the others...
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Finally the first good bann glu made lol...you still have to make millions of these good bann instead of banning people for no reason...
  • HassadarHassadar Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello gLu .... i want to now why my account is banned >? what ilegal operation i do ? i think somebody ar confuse something ... i don`t use mod .... i don`t use nothig ....Please explain this **** !!! Is not nice i play 100 % legit ... !!! 100 % fair ;)

Haha, too funny! You my friend just made my day!
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    bout time you got something you multi orb modder
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    That loser already have his account back...glu cant keep a good thing neither with a miracle...
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    That loser already have his account back...glu cant keep a good thing neither with a miracle...

the system probably just did an automatic 24hr ban...no one actually looked into godesss's account lol. Cheers for having a known hacker around for 3+ months :mad:
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Hey guys I also experience same problem here I have lost my account reset to zero leveling and my resources are totally gone for none reason at all this game design really dame bad worst at least is available for loading from iCloud once we have facing sure a critical moment but this ew3 worst then ew2 I have submit my ticket to administration will see what there said all about this corrupted
  • thanosthanos Registered Users 3 Posts
    hi was planing eternity warrior 3 and i invest about 500$ it the so far. so because of a bug now i can see the guy i had to start form the beginig and that really suck
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    i play 100 % legit ... !!! 100 % fair ;)

At least he admits he is joking with the winky smiley at the end.

Remains to be seen if it's a one-day or short-term ban like a lot of the others...

I *really* wanted to be wrong there... :(
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    he randomly send a friend request to me today probably to see if I was banned lol but I did not accept as I don't knowingly associate with modders. I wish he was banned he is notorious for it and has skated by to long.
  • NcklNckl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Almost shat myself laughing, reading this post :D:D
  • JankerJunkyJankerJunky Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey there i have a Problem. My Ew3 acc is away.. I dont know how to get him back when i log in there are all accs lvl1... What to do now? Pls help
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    If you have an account issue please contact the Customer Care team. We cannot help you with your account issues over the forum.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.