Options

Question about new level 50 gear

Can you get level 50 gold gear and shards in endless? If so, what wave does it start to drop? I have seen purple level 50 gear and hearts, but not gold or shards.
Guild leader of Marauders

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    On Android new reagents don't drop in endless but you can get them on spins. Also Gold lv. 50 does not drop on endless according to GluChina.
    At waht level start new reagents dropping on iOS?
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    didn't someone say after lv 150 on endless, the new regents drop
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    didn't someone say after lv 150 on endless, the new regents drop

Also if this was true, without hacking you cannot reach level 150+
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Also if this was true, without hacking you cannot reach level 150+

true, that was said also. 150 can only be reached by legit players if/when level cap is increased. It hasn't increased since the game was released more than 2 years ago though.
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    true, that was said also. 150 can only be reached by legit players if/when level cap is increased. It hasn't increased since the game was released more than 2 years ago though.

Yhea agree and what you see on leaderboard ? millions of people 150+ that never get a bann and guess what? I got a 24 hour bann for no farking reason....what a bad company glu is lol
  • Options
    HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    On Android new reagents don't drop in endless but you can get them on spins. Also Gold lv. 50 does not drop on endless according to GluChina.
    At waht level start new reagents dropping on iOS?

Glu can you please confirm if it is impossible to get T9 gold in endless or not????
  • Options
    CamellusCamellus Registered Users 5 Posts
    From what I've heard and seen no drops in endless, all 4th kingdom. Good luck on a response from GLU, they only seem to respond to tell people to stop posting in the wrong place or spamming.

I also got banned for no reason and sent a ticket asking for help and a reason why I was banned with no response, really fed up with GLU and their terrible customer service.