Options

Is it actually possible?????!!!!!!!!

SaigonTBSaigonTB Registered Users 7 Posts
is it actually possible to get godly stuff and actually be a good player on this game without spending money because I really like this game but I'm also very poor and can barely pay my cell phone bill please let me know thank youand if so can somebody please give me some tips on what to do thank you again

Comments

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    godly stuff, possible. Being a good player, possible. The only thing you will need is tons of time, patience, and a little know how. That being said, if you can barely pay your bill, you probably shouldn't spend/waste your valuable time playing this game.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    For one character to reach full godly (not full resolve/berzerker) it takes probably anywhere between 2-3 months at 4-5 hours/day without any money spent.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    My warrior is godly resolve equiped, berserker ring/talisman. Runes 1gold 4 purple and a lot of blues.
    I didnt pay a cent on this game, the only think for me that would be worth paying for is bag space, lucky for me i used the gems on pvp tourney to get me 10 more bag space.
    As for a good player, idk if i am.
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yhea is totally possible, I got without cash and without using hack a 12,7 k gs warrior, just to end up getting a 24 hour bann from glu for no friggin reason.
    So yhea it is possible but then glu will bann your 4ss because they dont want you to get strong without paying theyr cr4p company.
    Remember they are a communist regime so they will do this to you too eventually.
    Peace.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Yhea is totally possible, I got without cash and without using hack a 12,7 k gs warrior, just to end up getting a 24 hour bann from glu for no friggin reason.
    So yhea it is possible but then glu will bann your 4ss because they dont want you to get strong without paying theyr cr4p company.
    Remember they are a communist regime so they will do this to you too eventually.
    Peace.

If they were truly a communist regime, they'd tack on 24 hours every. single. time. you mention getting a 24-hour ban for no reason... that or just delete you. You got flagged for something, it appears it was a mistake and you lost a day. Does life really suck that bad?

To the OP, yes it is possible. I also have not spent a dime. Over 30 godly-level drops, many purple runes, and 95 inventory slots. I'm almost at three complete armor sets for warrior (one for each element).

It just takes time. Maybe more for you though as the drop rates seem to have been nerfed again with the last update.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    And one more thing. Now Godly is obsolete. There is a Tier 9 which is only obtainable with gems.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    And one more thing. Now Godly is obsolete. There is a Tier 9 which is only obtainable with gems.
    Added note, need too much gems to fully upgrade tier9 weapon n gears. :(
    Back to the question, it is posible to suscces without spend gems, but u need to spend/waste more time, i've playing almost 1 years without spend gem, all heroes got 12.7++k gs. Got 100 bag slot. Now im slowly quit..
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    QUOTE]

hi imr where is jon lostsoul name top list ? it look like erased in leader board and vade also offline often never saw him at this time pass month
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    If they were truly a communist regime, they'd tack on 24 hours every. single. time. you mention getting a 24-hour ban for no reason... that or just delete you. You got flagged for something, it appears it was a mistake and you lost a day. Does life really suck that bad?

Oh cmon you really taking defense on glu?
    You should know how they deal with this kind of stuff...I asked to explain me the mistake and they just (in a communist typical way) answered me to shut up because it was "clear" (how?!?) that I hacked...
    Plus all the other things like tournaments/offerings/new updates reflect a communist way of dealing things.
    You like the regime? Obey! You dont like? Your dead.
    Peace man.
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    You should know how they deal with this kind of stuff...I asked to explain me the mistake and they just (in a communist typical way) answered me to shut up because it was "clear" (how?!?) that I hacked...
    Plus all the other things like tournaments/offerings/new updates reflect a communist way of dealing things.
    You like the regime? Obey! You dont like? Your dead.
    Peace man.

Ehrr.. You obviously don't like the "regime" but you (or your chars) seem to be pretty much alive.
    I am not taking side, but to compare Glu with communist regime is exaggerating.

Yep I do not agree with where this game is going at the moment. But will see and cross the bridge when i am there.

Why some people take this game for granted, as if Glu had any obligation to make a totally free game for them. Glu is a company, who has investors that wants some revenues. And a company has bunch of people to pay in the end of the month. From CEO to janitors!

Plus i do not believe the developers or cheating team would check everyone with 12k gs and see if they ever spent a quid or two on this game. Something must have stood up about your character to be banned! (Obviously it was a mistake as you got it back within 24 hours.)

And as you said your self, you hardly be able to pay your mobile fee, so you know that most things in live do not come free? As whatever you do in real life, you want someone to pay you for your effort as well...

Sigh..
  • Options
    SaigonTBSaigonTB Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well where do I find the good items cause I've only got about 5 godly items and they were very low lvl that was useless
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I have all 3 characters with full godly sets and have never spent money. I have been playing for a while tho
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    QUOTE]

hi imr where is jon lostsoul name top list ? it look like erased in leader board and vade also offline often never saw him at this time pass month
    Hi Henshin, all of them already dismiss from from playing n me too. Haha
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts

It just seems like that's the 37th time you've gone off-topic and commented on your temp ban by a communist regime. If you weren't modding, then you got hosed... but only hosed for a day. You say you didn't, glu says you did. There's no ending that loop.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    It just seems like that's the 37th time you've gone off-topic and commented on your temp ban by a communist regime. If you weren't modding, then you got hosed... but only hosed for a day. You say you didn't, glu says you did. There's no ending that loop.

haha you made me laugh with that comment.
    I know I'm alwais posting the same thing over and over but since the first anger for getting that bann for no reason has faded away from long time since its a game, now I just want to troll a bit and let everyone know how bad that company is ;)
    I know you understand me ;)
  • Options
    You're not Ultra are you?
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    The 24 hour ban is automatic. Most likely they were using a mod and the system caught it. Yes its possible to get a ban without using a mod. But not as likely. Its 24 hours because its basically a warning. If you get multiple "autobans" then a real person will look into it and decide if your account needs a permanent ban. As for getting it back after the 24 hours. That's just how a 24 hour ban works. Everyone gets it back.
    Ehrr.. You obviously don't like the "regime" but you (or your chars) seem to be pretty much alive.
    I am not taking side, but to compare Glu with communist regime is exaggerating.

Yep I do not agree with where this game is going at the moment. But will see and cross the bridge when i am there.

Why some people take this game for granted, as if Glu had any obligation to make a totally free game for them. Glu is a company, who has investors that wants some revenues. And a company has bunch of people to pay in the end of the month. From CEO to janitors!

Plus i do not believe the developers or cheating team would check everyone with 12k gs and see if they ever spent a quid or two on this game. Something must have stood up about your character to be banned! (Obviously it was a mistake as you got it back within 24 hours.)

And as you said your self, you hardly be able to pay your mobile fee, so you know that most things in live do not come free? As whatever you do in real life, you want someone to pay you for your effort as well...

Sigh..