Options

Endless is locking up when you try to go back to town...

Not sure if anyone else is having this happen but, on my two endless runs (on iOS), when I try to go back to town, the screen locks up. Can't return to town. Have to log out of game and re-enter to get my loot back in town. Also, tower runs are not smooth at all. Lots of herky jer ky movement like it is skipping around. Not sure if it has anything to do with the up date but, it wasn't occurring before!

Comments

• Options
    CamellusCamellus Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm also having this problem, have to force shut EW3 every time I go into endless now.
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    This is also happening to a few of my guildmates. Android OS both tablet and phone. Please Glu...look into this bug/glitch.

Craigster wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else is having this happen but, on my two endless runs (on iOS), when I try to go back to town, the screen locks up. Can't return to town. Have to log out of game and re-enter to get my loot back in town. Also, tower runs are not smooth at all. Lots of herky jer ky movement like it is skipping around. Not sure if it has anything to do with the up date but, it wasn't occurring before!
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Same thing happened to me(ios). Its funny how with every update Glu manages to break something that was working just fine. Chat is also messed up.
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    Same happened to me...so is ...on TO DO List?