Options

Please glu

Bluntski88Bluntski88 Registered Users 11 Posts
This game used to be so much fun, but every update you add makes the game less fun. STOP making it so obvious that you want money. If you made the game have excellent drops and regeants and everything didn't cost 200+ gems I gaurantee you would have so many more people playing. Everytime you all add an update you make the bosses impossible without multiple revive potions. These bosses are never brought into the game perfectly leveled. Maybe you all should beta test these bosses before hand so you can make it fare for the public to play. Are you all making this game more money driven due to losing people? So you have to make the regular players pay more to succeed? Maybe try the opposite. You all need to look at your business plan again cause your stock price hasn't really gone anywhere in the past 5 years, when it definitely should have.

Comments

• Options
    Funny that no one agree with this
  • Options
    ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    I do agree with you Bluntski. I don't like it either if they want to force you to use real money to game if player wants to defeat all bosses.
  • Options
    HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Bluntski88 wrote: »
    Funny that no one agree with this

people do agree. Glu mods are ignoring all threads in relation to patch though
  • Options
    Hodorr wrote: »
    people do agree. Glu mods are ignoring all threads in relation to patch though

It's pathetic that they ignore these threads. I see so many of them. Maybe they should catch on to what players are talking about because we are the ones who experience what they offer and if they don't respect us then why should we play their game...
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    As long as people keep spending $, they wont care. Now if all the top guilds would agree to STOP spending for a couple of tournies, they might but still doubtful.