Spider Queen

HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
I beleive that the legendary spider queen is too difficult. I have 75% ice resist and 50% fire atk..yet even at 75 resist the spider queen has 2 moves that one shot you..the spin move..and when she marches..so many times I have dodged.. all match long..only to get hit 1 time and have to rev....GIu needs to seriously reduce the damage she does..I get the fact that they proba ly want to have a spender event for new gear..thats why the new levels are so unbalanced..im not looking for a handout.but when you have the best runes and gear..and even some new gear..it should be doable..a little easier than 2 or 3 revs per run...just an idea.

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    is that 3 gold attack runes and 5 gold defence runes?

If so how hard was that to get?

I think everybody agrees she is to hard...
  • HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    is that 3 gold attack runes and 5 gold defence runes?

If so how hard was that to get?

I think everybody agrees she is to hard...

Yes. All Gold runes...was lucky. Although I spent more on this game than I care to admit. Its not easy if that answers your question. Unless you blow some money..
    All games are the same.. fun until someone (s) start buying it encourages others to feel more comfortable with spending. Then soon..if the games addictive enough they release new updates the that cost money to get anywhere or are rediculously difficult..as if not whispering in the wind "just buy some gems...T9 gear will help" anyways back on topic.. not easy..on a scale of 1 to 10....8.5
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    The way I see games is, they are just time killers. Sure they are fun also but really they just kill time. When you look at them like that, it doesn't matter as much what you do while your playing..
  • habenerohabenero Registered Users 2 Posts
    Agreed. If this is the next stage I've lost interest. Way too over powered I've spent my share and this was just plain stupid.
  • ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    Due to the fact that it is way overpowered based on GS requirements. But i have told players can actually farm it. And its all because of RUNES. Not basically because of runes cause there is a technique to kill it as others would say. Can anyone post VIDEO on how to kill this OP boss?
  • MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm guessing they made it so difficult so players don't achieve farm status on them maybe because they aren't done with this kingdoms levels yet?
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    She can be farmed. Although its limited to 1 run per 10 tokens.
    You need runes of course. All the rest is practice.
    But don't think she drops anything good. Seems like normal droprate. So you need to farm for ages to get legendaries.
  • HassadarHassadar Registered Users 11 Posts
    Even if u can kill her on every try, and ur lucky enough to get legendary t9 (btw, u can get unbreakable stuff from her....), it wouldn't do u any good cause u cant upgrade the gear. She hardly drops ANY reagants (not even talking about dl shards here). Ive been doing her for quite some time now and I got 3(!!!) reagants in total (2 blood, 1 sigil). Also ive been farming the brink lvl (lvl before queen) for way more than 4 mil coins now, all I get is an dl eye every 2nd run or so (still getting dp reagants though...who figured?), no blood, no sigil, no heart. All in all im looking at a very noticeable amount of runs on brink lvl and queen herself and I have 28 dl eyes, 2 dl blood, 1 sigil, 1 heart (from offering....), and 0 shards.
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    I have about 50% ice resist and 30% fire damage and I still got OHK by the spider. Luckily I'd saved up about 25 revive potions from offering tournaments so using about 15 of them meant I was able to complete the level. However I agree that it's ridiculously overpowered, I must point out that Glu don't care, and I conclude by saying that unless you're willing to spend serious money on this game, don't bother trying to progress any further than Godly gear.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    If you play mage, spider queen is not as hard as people think. Just gotta understand how she works...if this ticket system wasn't in effect maybe just maybe people could get a chance to get use to her enough to beat her consistently. If you can't beat her....maybe equip a level 44 weapon not evolved and try the normal version at 1 ticket a run just for practice until you understand her moves.

I have 15% ice resist and 50% fire atk and could beat her maybe 8 out of 10 times. Blink is important against her and missing blinks will get you killed.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    It may be not that hard if you have 3 gold fire attack runes. It's true that ice def is uselles thou.
    You're certain that 50% fire attack isn't helpful?
    The less fire attack you have, the more time you need so more chances to get killed.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    If you play mage, spider queen is not as hard as people think. Just gotta understand how she works...if this ticket system wasn't in effect maybe just maybe people could get a chance to get use to her enough to beat her consistently. If you can't beat her....maybe equip a level 44 weapon not evolved and try the normal version at 1 ticket a run just for practice until you understand her moves.

I have 15% ice resist and 50% fire atk and could beat her maybe 8 out of 10 times. Blink is important against her and missing blinks will get you killed.

ducvader. thanks for the normal mode suggestion. i'll try that later. how do you avoid the spinning move?
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    It may be not that hard if you have 3 gold fire attack runes. It's true that ice def is uselles thou.
    You're certain that 50% fire attack isn't helpful?
    The less fire attack you have, the more time you need so more chances to get killed.

That is ofcourse true Trainelu but end game content is ment to be played by people with end game Equipment and skills. What would be the challange for people with best gear if everyone could kill her with ****py gear?

Buuut, yeah the evergy system is pretty stupid tho which ****ples people from practising for a better tactic.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    My point was that if you don't have gold attack runes you're pretty much screwed.
    And this has nothing to do with Endgame equipment it has to do either with spending gems or using a single character.
    Anyway I think if you could play the level over and over you may find a way to kill her even with blue attack runes.
    In conclusion: how many players with full godly do you think can do the level (in current conditions aka using tokens) if they don't have at least purple attack runes? My guess is less than 5%. Or you use pots and kill her once or you quit because she kills you instantly (even with full purple defence - 45%).
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »

Please tell me how you kill this boss "without revive pots". I time my ice blink perfectly and get full range out of the blink part. The boss still hits me every time with spin because the ice shard animation takes forever.

Please, any advise would help. I have tried blink right as I see her jump, right as she is about to land. What am I missing to avoid this lame combo?

If I knew how to avoid this, I could farm her. Damage isn't an issue. It's the spinning that she does.
  • Bigbro161Bigbro161 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Rankavich wrote: »
    Please tell me how you kill this boss "without revive pots". I time my ice blink perfectly and get full range out of the blink part. The boss still hits me every time with spin because the ice shard animation takes forever.

Please, any advise would help. I have tried blink right as I see her jump, right as she is about to land. What am I missing to avoid this lame combo?

If I knew how to avoid this, I could farm her. Damage isn't an issue. It's the spinning that she does.

Hi all)
    I kill that ***** for a couple of minutes( the links below), sometimes faster.My Mage have 25% fire dmg, 50% frost res. without restoration potions. Same tactics, memorize skills, dodge from her abilities and attack when she stands) who remembers tactics on General Oni, exemplary same story here ... one mistake and you're dead) run or die guys!) Good luck, have fun!
    d0be069a269b.jpg
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Bigbro161 wrote: »
    Hi all)
    I kill that ***** for a couple of minutes( the links below), sometimes faster.My Mage have 25% fire dmg, 50% frost res. without restoration potions. Same tactics, memorize skills, dodge from her abilities and attack when she stands) who remembers tactics on General Oni, exemplary same story here ... one mistake and you're dead) run or die guys!) Good luck, have fun!
    d0be069a269b.jpg
    Can you also do that on warrior ?
    Either way can you perhaps post a video on how you did it ?
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Bigbro , u have the new weapon ofc u can kill it , i get it to 1/4 hp alot and just die , that new weapon helps alot i bet
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    The only time she does spinning move is when after she lands on the floor(rage mode). U need to make sure she lands on the edge/ corner of the map, so you have distance to run away from her( do not blink/parry her landing attack) just walk along the edge regularly, If she land in the middle of the map, u will most likely die, if u got hit by her landing and got slowed, u will most likely die. 100% succes if u do it properly. If u cant take her down to 50% health, dont bother trying.
    So i finally managed to kill that spider , lvl50 mage , using a nightfire , using only 1 mana potion , here are the screen shot of drops and my character stats
    http://i.imgur.com/IdrttXy.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/g9p9u1s.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3P3A9Pm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/c9YMS35.jpg

Edit1 : just managed to kill it for the 2nd time using 2mana pots same stats but 1 sec better than the 1st time :P xD
    http://i.imgur.com/5PHLlHt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OJaNMlR.png
    Beated it again , this time an A with no pots at all , i won't keep posting pics or so , i just want to say something , briefly , it is like the cyclops once u started , it was hard , u couldn't beat it , u simply said it is impossible , after some tries maybe a day or 2 u started saying it is easy , i can kill it with eyes closed , here , it is the same case , the boss is difficult , he has 2 1 hit kill skills , but all what u have to do is to get used to it , i can't say it is easy but it is possible with some training , tix system make it harder , so soon or later u will be able to kill it and get your new gears
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Beated it again , this time an A with no pots at all , i won't keep posting pics or so , i just want to say something , briefly , it is like the cyclops once u started , it was hard , u couldn't beat it , u simply said it is impossible , after some tries maybe a day or 2 u started saying it is easy , i can kill it with eyes closed , here , it is the same case , the boss is difficult , he has 2 1 hit kill skills , but all what u have to do is to get used to it , i can't say it is easy but it is possible with some training , tix system make it harder , so soon or later u will be able to kill it and get your new gears

what is your method with the mage? i killed it with the monk 6 times and i got a soulshard and heart. everytime i have to use at least 1 revive, but i dont have max godly gear yet nor all purple runes. my strategy with monk is get behind her when she does the stomp and when she is in the second half of her life, i get her to jump on the edge and run as far away as possible to avoid ice spin. i need a strategy for mage though.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Gratz Mohamed97 and good for you ;)
    Im killing it myself on most runs and without any pots, my best time is 1:18. I'm acctually glad they didn´t lower the difficulty level because of all the whining that was going on as usuall. So now we can atleast have one boss that requires some kind of challange for end game players.

Buut the energy system is still kind of stupid imo and Glu fix the **** iron/silver offerings so we can get our T9 reagents!! :/
    I agree , the difficulty is fine , the tix system is what is screwwing it , i just got my lvl50 leg res helmet after 4th kill , so yeah we need the new reagent in offers so we can upgrade our stuff , as for mage pattern , i think 1st hp half is easy , when in rage mode , run and do blink in front of her legs when it reach the ground , i can win every time if i didn't miss the blink , but it is hard not to fail once in a 2:30 battle , but at least i am killing it , soon or later i will have my lvl 50 gold weapon :)
    http://i.imgur.com/hGeUmnL.png
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    How does a warrior stop the spinning ice attachs. 1 hit kill everytime after parry
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    So i finally managed to kill that spider , lvl50 mage , using a nightfire , using only 1 mana potion , here are the screen shot of drops and my character stats
    http://i.imgur.com/IdrttXy.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/g9p9u1s.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3P3A9Pm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/c9YMS35.jpg

Edit1 : just managed to kill it for the 2nd time using 2mana pots same stats but 1 sec better than the 1st time :P xD
    http://i.imgur.com/5PHLlHt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OJaNMlR.png
    Good for you !:)
    I still cant beat her with warrior, after 50% of her health is gone parry is completely useless when she does that walk and spin. I will keep trying till i find a way.
    Damii wrote: »
    Good for you !:)
    I still cant beat her with warrior, after 50% of her health is gone parry is completely useless when she does that walk and spin. I will keep trying till i find a way.

Gl dami , i guess it is rly tough timing that parry with these spins and walks , now i can say : thx god i maxed my mage xD
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    I have an idea for warrior. try to get her at the edge of the map when she jumps at her 2nd half of her death. run along the edges of the map and, instead of blocking do a dash away from her right before she catches up to you and then do a parry. then try to get behind her and not parry her swipe before she stomps. just an idea though. a warrior especially needs good runes though.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Hei can you change the ticket system to at least 5 per battle, 10 tickets is just wayy to much broo or increase the ticket capacity to 60.