Report hackers here

Comments

• Figure HunterFigure Hunter Registered Users 18 Posts
    Glu Don't give a fu** to us, the real players!
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Hacker (android) warrior - andersin

Godmode, no cooldown, unlimited mana
  • ColossoColosso Registered Users 1 Posts
    Piroka ( warrior )
    No cooldown, unlimited mana
  • Caspa1Caspa1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like to report NEGROBAT as a hacker in the arena, just dueled him 5 mins ago and he had unlimited mana, zero cooldown and zero dmg hack.
  • JDOUBLEUJDOUBLEU Registered Users 1 Posts
    EagleOne wrote: »
    "JDOUBLEU" - warrior with ~10,000 GS, less than 3000 defense and doesn't get stunned during special attacks. They keep on doing the regular attack as if they are not being touched. My warrior has 12,215 GS, all Godly Resolve armors, Godly Ring of Vulture, Unbreakable Talisman of the Vulture, and Murdermaker. Runes equipped in everything. One of many hackers ruining the game for the rest of us. Personally, I don't believe these players should be given a second chance. Their device ID needs to be banned from EW3. They aren't paying anything to Glu, so why keep them around?

Dude, are you a child? You got beat by some1 with less numbers than you and you think it's hacking. I beat you will skills. I beat a lot of people with higher gs than me. Also lost to people with lower gs than me. If you think you gonna win every fight because your gs is higher you're wrong. I will report to glu about this. I will not have my time and efforts jeapordized because I beat you fair and square. FYI maybe if you use berserker with energy reduction you will win. What good is vulture equipment for PvP. What items are you trying to find? Oh and they will keep me around, I do spend money.
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    What will ruin the game is FALSE ACCUSATIONS... Nothing personal EagleOne, but usually when we kick players whose name appears here, they dont bother contesting or fighting back if what they were accused of is true. They Know the rules in our guild, so when caught they just go away. JDoubleU didnt. He is fighting this and i hope Glu will investigate first before they act on this one complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    "JDOUBLEU" - warrior with ~10,000 GS, less than 3000 defense and doesn't get stunned during special attacks. They keep on doing the regular attack as if they are not being touched. My warrior has 12,215 GS, all Godly Resolve armors, Godly Ring of Vulture, Unbreakable Talisman of the Vulture, and Murdermaker. Runes equipped in everything. One of many hackers ruining the game for the rest of us. Personally, I don't believe these players should be given a second chance. Their device ID needs to be banned from EW3. They aren't paying anything to Glu, so why keep them around?
    JDOUBLEU wrote: »
    Dude, are you a child? You got beat by some1 with less numbers than you and you think it's hacking. I beat you will skills. I beat a lot of people with higher gs than me. Also lost to people with lower gs than me. If you think you gonna win every fight because your gs is higher you're wrong. I will report to glu about this. I will not have my time and efforts jeapordized because I beat you fair and square. FYI maybe if you use berserker with energy reduction you will win. What good is vulture equipment for PvP. What items are you trying to find? Oh and they will keep me around, I do spend money.
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    If your gonna make a statement like this then please send me or lakityan a pic. If u have no proof then don't accuse galaktic members of hacking. I was also falsely accused which has been cleared up by the persons guild and by glu. Lakityan and myself are more than happy to take a pic sent to our email address and look at it. We will even confirm ur original statement for glu to kick, but don't post hacker unless u have proof. Also the person making false statements about a player should also be kicked as like lakityan said they ruin the game too
    Lakityan wrote: »
    What will ruin the game is FALSE ACCUSATIONS... Nothing personal EagleOne, but usually when we kick players whose name appears here, they dont bother contesting or fighting back if what they were accused of is true. They Know the rules in our guild, so when caught they just go away. JDoubleU didnt. He is fighting this and i hope Glu will investigate first before they act on this one complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
  • nickname123nickname123 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Вонючие америкосовские шестерки. Сосите хуй и плачте в тряпочку. Поиграть вам хакеры не дали? Да сдохните в одиночестве ублюдки!
  • liznilizni Registered Users 8 Posts
    Вонючие америкосовские шестерки. Сосите хуй и плачте в тряпочку. Поиграть вам хакеры не дали? Да сдохните в одиночестве ублюдки!

Полностью поддерживаю, сука донатерские задрочки нытики из пендостана, чтоб вы хуями давились всю оствшуюся жизнь, конченны долбоебы, сами модаки модаками погоняли, суки и сливали одновремменно, кол, нет даже рощу осиновую вам в гузнище, педрюги членососные ыыыыыыыыы
  • RegExpRegExp Registered Users 11 Posts
    Полностью поддерживаю!
    Сосите хуйцы недоноски зомбированные! Платите деньги и продолжайте раком стоять - ебать вас целый континент выстроился!
    Нойте дальше, недоноски.
    МЫ БУДЕМ ВСЕГДА!
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Nickname123: Smelly amerikosovsky sixes. Suck **** and plachte Mum. Play the hackers did not give you? Yes Die Alone *******s!

Lizni: I fully support, ***** donaterskie zadrochki pendostana of whiners, so you all choked huyami ostvshuyusya life goner dunce themselves modaka modaka sent on errands, Bags and poured at a given time, count, not even a grove of aspen you guznische, pedryugi chlenososnye yyyyyyyyy

RegExp: I fully support! Suck huytsy zombie noobs! Save money and keep cancer stand - to **** you lined up a whole continent! Whine on, mother****ers. WE WILL ALWAYS!

^^Direct google translations O.O
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    Brutal: учи русский язык, еблан тупорылый!
    Вот вам наглядное пособие, ушлепки тупорылые!
    ea2e387aff33.jpg
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Thanks for banning a few hackers. Keep it up glu
    ;)
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you feel the need to open a new thread to report hackers, please do so here in this thread. Please keep your post limited to account name and/or screenshot. Any posts with any other content will be removed. Any other threads on this topic will be closed. This thread will act as the only place to report hackers from now on.

There have been a lot of scattered threads so we appreciate any help combining those threads into this one location.

For leader board updates, please see this thread here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103171-Leader-board-update-(5-7)

Admin please investigate this certain guild. So suspicious.. In one offering event they manage to be on top in both offering and pvp.. Alfa is the guild name..
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    They manage to be in top in pvp and offerings tourney.. Their members are not event on top ap and vp grinders. Unlimited use of gems.. Try to chack Alfa guild admins thats all thank you..
  • Figure HunterFigure Hunter Registered Users 18 Posts
    Where is the list? Have something?
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Poter1058. Looks to be unlimited HP. Hit me a few times. Then just stopped and moved back and forth letting me attack him. I know a short time can be explained by lag or latency. But long enough to get 150 point combo is not. That long not communicating with server would cause a disconnection. I know he has been reported multiple times in the past. Maybe he needs a permaban since the slap on the wrist bans don't seem to do any good.
    2enooxk.png2arebb.jpg
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Wt f Glu are you idio t ?
    Hacker GoDeSsS is back with his account ? You banned and now you give it back ?
    You are such a losers...
    He got an autoban. Its a 24 hour ban the game does on its own when it recognizes a mod. No one actually banned him. If that makes sense. Give it time. It will come.
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Wt f Glu are you idio t ?
    Hacker GoDeSsS is back with his account ? You banned and now you give it back ?
    You are such a losers...
    Thrage wrote: »
    He got an autoban. Its a 24 hour ban the game does on its own when it recognizes a mod. No one actually banned him. If that makes sense. Give it time. It will come.
    Hmmm well ok...do you know if this autobann will bann you for 24 hours also if you have root on the phone? Because I got a 24 hour bann too a month ago but never used mods/hack, just a rooted phone
  • WhereRMyGemsWhereRMyGems Registered Users 7 Posts
    ?view=att&th=1470ad9a96c58bae&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw
    ?view=att&th=1470adbae60b290d&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

He's #1 in pvp right now from doing this every match
  • DemageDemage Registered Users 15 Posts
    gremlen0007 cheatet! In PVP it s Not real Fight..it s automatic..he becoms no dmg and Win all Fights 0/0 please submint and Looks like!
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Zamazingo is a hacker unlimited hp and mana all hackers should be removed from ew3 permanently
    It shouldn't. The game detects when things out of the ordinary happen. I got a 24 hour ban after I killed bellboy with 1 attack. Their system is not perfect but most of the bans are people cheating. If you ever get one and know its not right put in a ticket. Sometimes they will give you gems to compensate for lost time.
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Hmmm well ok...do you know if this autobann will bann you for 24 hours also if you have root on the phone? Because I got a 24 hour bann too a month ago but never used mods/hack, just a rooted phone
    I'm not going to say 100% for sure I know its a mod. But I fought taxicall. I play a mage so I know cooldowns and mana usage. His cooldowns were fine. But he was putting up an orb every time it was on CD and using eruption constantly. He barely damaged me and did not use and mana potions. Seems hard to believe this is possible without infinite mana mod. And before anyone says it I won the fight. So its not just someone mad that they lost. I lose all the time. Its no big deal. Just maybe it should be looked into is all.
    Thrage wrote: »
    It shouldn't. The game detects when things out of the ordinary happen. I got a 24 hour ban after I killed bellboy with 1 attack. Their system is not perfect but most of the bans are people cheating. If you ever get one and know its not right put in a ticket. Sometimes they will give you gems to compensate for lost time.

Yhea I submitted a ticket and their (lame) response was : "it looks clear on your account that you used hack, dont do anymore or the ban is permanent" when I asked them to explain what I did clearly they never answered, I submitted like 3 or 4 tickets and they alwais gave me that autmoated response...they su ck bad man
  • Bakemon0Bakemon0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Gremlen0007 on top of the arena atm is cheater. I tryed to fight him many times. Other playeres also have this problem with hthis player.
    He is stand on the place, 3..2..1 timer not going, after 3-5 mins of waiting he is starts to attack but i cant hit him. After he is hits one time he is again going to freeze. Please ban him asap.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    There is a pvp hacker name SpekQ, when i attack him he had invinsible hack his hp didnt go down he should get banned for cheating
  • DemageDemage Registered Users 15 Posts
    Bakemon0 wrote: »
    Gremlen0007 on top of the arena atm is cheater. I tryed to fight him many times. Other playeres also have this problem with hthis player.
    He is stand on the place, 3..2..1 timer not going, after 3-5 mins of waiting he is starts to attack but i cant hit him. After he is hits one time he is again going to freeze. Please ban him asap.

Yes! Exactly