Options

glu admin plz read this and help me

pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
my game suddenly crash in endless mode when i reopen the game i saw that my name change to uuuuhuuuuu and level dropped to 4 and gs dropped to 84 (my real e warr username pavitshokeen) i want my real account back.
i already 4 days ago send a ticket to androidsupport@glu.com but still nothing happen they send me this

Response Via Email (Yasamin) 07/05/2014 03:43 PM
Good Afternoon Pavit,

I am showing your account for "pavitshokeen" as still being there. Please be sure you are logged into the correct Google+ account, before opening the game.

Regards,
Yasamin
Glu Mobile Customer Care[/FONT]
and i am already using my correct google+ account. i personally think deleting uuuuhuuuuu may fix this problem
glu admin only u can help me . my email id pavitshokeen@gmail.com and device moto g android ver 4.4.2 and sorry for my bad english
thnx

Comments

• Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Go to settings/apps/eternity warriors 3 and delete data. Launch game and login with google plus.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Go to settings/apps/eternity warriors 3 and delete data. Launch game and login with google plus.

i do all things
  • Options
    Ryan666Ryan666 Registered Users 6 Posts
    much my nickname ****black Hello all I ask that you read and verify, and not much of a return back a couple of days I spent and bought a lot of gifts of gold about 100 of these offerings but I only got one thing out top that for only 100 rand for 1 as Igrat buy diamonds 100000 only 3 subjects, why why such insolence my request to reconsider how and when I vybat items and offerings! and return from the back as they prenesli me just razacherovanie the meaning of donation and buy 15,000 diamonds have nothing if they do not prenisli, and you spent the money for nothing is not what it is not just blatantly sprovedlivo omanyvat people I spent the money
    why then spend the money if for many diamonds I pump 3 characters, and there is not even one thing did not fall! runes still interested in the total amount spent somewhere 200 runes
    I repeat 200 gold offerings and no one golden runes that I have 20,000 to spend and buy gifts? to get the runes! it is not just random vystovlenie me a fool?
    I'm no fool! but why people those who play it spends money on the game luckier who spend large sums, I will ask to see all that Samniya connected to the game and return At least half of the diamond
    what I spent! or half of all relations which I spent impossible to play when you do not not Chigo, and you spent too
    much my nickname ****black