video - mage vs leg frostfang spider queen

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
In game name is redranger , made this video in order to help u out with the pattern , watch , enjoy and don't forget to leave a like and subscribe :)
http://youtu.be/bJqks3j6L2M

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    In game name is redranger , made this video in order to help u out with the pattern , watch , enjoy and don't forget to leave a like and subscribe :)

You really need to start using your Torrent of Flame more, why wouldn't you? After a freeze just use it, you will lower your time drastically and get your mana up fast with all the normals. Your moves are pretty flawless tho so good fight.
    I time at 1:10-1:15 now with no level 50 gear.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    When i do that it sometimes go out of pattern and break the spin att and jump again , which sometimes causes my death an what is your weapoon and how much fire att ?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    [My] in game name is redranger and made this video in order to help u out....

Great video. I especially like the white dot that shows where you are clicking/touching...!

Thanks very much. My 12k mage can't take her down yet, I can get her to about 70% health (no pots or revive). One day I'm sure...

One question... my weapon is oni-eye staff or vlads demonbone wand, and is 10% thunder damage better than 5.8% fire damage for this boss?
    Thx for your review harry :)
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    nice, id love to see how a warrior or monk takes it down.... if they can haha
    Great video. I especially like the white dot that shows where you are clicking/touching...!

Thanks very much. My 12k mage can't take her down yet, I can get her to about 70% health (no pots or revive). One day I'm sure...

One question... my weapon is oni-eye staff or vlads demonbone wand, and is 10% thunder damage better than 5.8% fire damage for this boss?

The elemntal dmg doesn't work by what i more % , the thunder dmg will add but a small amount , since thunder is weak against ice , fire even if smaller % will do more dmg because fire is strong against ice
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

You really need to put any fire runes you got, even the smalest ones give you a big attack boost vs enemys who are weak vs that element. So yes 5.8% fire is better.

Mohamed97, I got the past generation weapon Nighfire, but last night I got my last gold fire attack rune, so 3 gold runes on my gear.

revit, oh yes they sure can. I monk specially can take it down without getting hit once if you know what you are doing.
    Well sirdigital u have about 20% more fire att than me that's why u have the big time diff :P
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    revit, oh yes they sure can. I monk specially can take it down without getting hit once if you know what you are doing.

Same here - can take her down with 0 damage with Monk.
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Great vid. +1
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Not bad...you got the idea. You should use laser or whatever that skill is called when you freeze her after she drops from the sky after her rage. It'll do some major damage and when that biatc.h gets close with her spin teleport and beat her down with orb or whatever when shes done spinning. With max fire runes oni best time was 50 seconds. New Level 50 gold weapon ATK/CD was 45 seconds. Not much difference - runes do help a lot.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Great vid, redranger. Your name sounds familiar. How do I know you again? jk.
    Haha jaxM :P
  • DemageDemage Registered Users 15 Posts
    Have you Video from Warrior vs Frostfang Spider Queen? And nice Vid
    Thx demage and no , my war and monk are still low gs , working on my war now
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    Great video. I was being too defensive. This more offensive approach is working a lot better.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Not bad...you got the idea. You should use laser or whatever that skill is called when you freeze her after she drops from the sky after her rage. It'll do some major damage and when that biatc.h gets close with her spin teleport and beat her down with orb or whatever when shes done spinning. With max fire runes oni best time was 50 seconds. New Level 50 gold weapon ATK/CD was 45 seconds. Not much difference - runes do help a lot.

Fully stacked runes = 35 seconds kill time. I think mage is probably the fastest Boss killer in general