Alfa guild hackers please check them out gluu admin

Comments

• PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well yeah it must be your ping cause for me on my screen you telegraph when you are gonna dodge pretty clearly so I easily tele away and freeze you :) Not gonna lie, have enjoyed playing you and won what 40-5 or so vs you so pretty anoying to still see you up there on top10 :p But now with your +15k gs and pvp Power this will not be as easy anymore. But again if you are spending $$$ and no hack involved then all good atleast between us. But I find it really unbelivable that you haven´t spend cash on gold offerings and only been lucky, the accumulated tourney offerings shouldn´t be near enough. Anyway, its up to Glu.

As a side note I think Glu should remove the not loosing stars at rank 0 to make it more fun and fair up there, its just stupid the way it is now.

Glu will not remove it because its a good money grab system.

Skill can only get u to top 100
    And money can get u to top 10
  • Bigbro161Bigbro161 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Bakemon0 wrote: »
    Don't forget - we sell gas to the Europe ;-)

Seriously - i had always problems with beating you, coz i charge you or block you but my damage do not hit you. But i understand - the problem is in the game/ping/etc. I am not going to the forums and reporting SirDigital cheater, hacker, bla bla bla.
    I spend money in game - because i can spend em, i am work hard and don't have time to farm this stupid bosses with random drop. I am accumulated some gold offerings and spend em lucky. Money was spended only on fuse item.

Bradix , panzilla , sirdigital who the **** are you? Guys u swarmed like flies on **** and talking **** only!!! Stop being a dip****, fckn morons and get the **** away from Alfa !
    C'mon Bakemon0 stop pay attention to them, we were the first and will be the first! Let them go to their mothers hide under the skirts and cry on :)) cya
    14b137c5fc93.jpg
    Russian should be the first. so take it easy
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Bigbro161 wrote: »
    Bradix , panzilla , sirdigital who the **** are you? Guys u swarmed like flies on **** and talking **** only!!! Stop being a dip****, fckn morons and get the **** away from Alfa !
    C'mon Bakemon0 stop pay attention to them, we were the first and will be the first! Let them go to their mothers hide under the skirts and cry on :)) cya
    14b137c5fc93.jpg
    Russian should be the first. so take it easy

Worthless input, get lost moron.
    Swarmed like flies on **** ? You realise with that you basically call your own Guild for sh!t.
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    If drinking coffee in your country makes trapeciya a millionaire then, that's makes most of us billionaire hahaha.... Look, just get on the investigation and let's all shut up. You guys seems like to brag that you can spend a lot in this game, you may have MONEY, but we have skills and BRAINS. In the end, its Glu who wins though hahaha.
  • kurosaki024kurosaki024 Registered Users 3 Posts
    hey you alfa members! you are bunch of weak players. it's ichigo890 is the best in the pvp. you guys have the complete set of new gears and pvp power and still defeat you all inside the arena. you guys have no skills. just keep on on doing the hacking system that you guys are doing. you are all bunch of weak players. I'm just telling the truth. lol
    If drinking coffee in your country makes trapeciya a millionaire then, that's makes most of us billionaire hahaha.... Look, just get on the investigation and let's all shut up. You guys seems like to brag that you can spend a lot in this game, you may have MONEY, but we have skills and BRAINS. In the end, its Glu who wins though hahaha.

hahaha that's true fear. they got no skills in pvp. they can't even say FUSE, EVO and offerings are already skills in ew3. you can say a real skills in a game if you are the best in pvp. but how can you be the best in pvp if you have all the gears in pvp but still lose in a fight with no pvp power. and bakemono you only reach the top all time AP because I accidentally deleted my apps. so don't say that you are the no.1 cuz the truth hurts you know. you are too way far from a real skill pvp player.
  • Bakemon0Bakemon0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    hahaha that's true fear. they got no skills in pvp. they can't even say FUSE, EVO and offerings are already skills in ew3. you can say a real skills in a game if you are the best in pvp. but how can you be the best in pvp if you have all the gears in pvp but still lose in a fight with no pvp power. and bakemono you only reach the top all time AP because I accidentally deleted my apps. so don't say that you are the no.1 cuz the truth hurts you know. you are too way far from a real skill pvp player.

Another "skilled" monk runner? Or another "skilled" 3G lag player? There is no balance in game, so stop crying about skills. Take warrior in same gear like my got, also take lan connection for pvp and we will see, we will see...:cool::D
    yeah right bakemono. many players knows how stup!s you are in pvp. no strategy at all.
    you're weak. it's your first time in HOF? because I didn't play that much.
    many players in my guild can beat you with no pvp power. it only means that your weak. no more arguing. you know it for yourself. AND TAKE NOTE for the word runner cuz I killed you many times and I know that you know that you're NO MATCH for me or any of your WEAK GUILDMATES. ciao. :)
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Guys. Go to Leaderboard > Tournament > Last Tournament

Check out rank 555 to 619.

GLU - Care to comment on this?
    JaxM wrote: »

This is on IOS by the way.
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts

This are the accounts which vietlegends use to be able to win last tournament. This prove that hack do exist. Both vietlegends and alfa are prime suspect in such doings. Jaxm if you don't mind post some picture below this thread. Thanks,
    Bradix wrote: »
    This are the accounts which vietlegends use to be able to win last tournament. This prove that hack do exist. Both vietlegends and alfa are prime suspect in such doings. Jaxm if you don't mind post some picture below this thread. Thanks,

Picture of just some of the fake accounts used bellow, oh what do you know rank 562 just happen to have a russian letter in in ? o.0

IMG_2485.png
    IMG_2484.png

Glu, please investigate this and check which Guild the accounts where used in and ban the players who use and took advantage of such hack. No Point for the rest of us playing and paying Money when hackers win like this and get the rewards.
    Sorry bradix. I can only take screenshot. But i dont know how to post an image here from my iphone.
    Sorry bradix. I can only take screenshot. But i dont know how to post an image here from my iphone.

Thanks jaxm this will do. It is a concrete evidence that those are accounts use by vietlegends guild. They are all jb devices. This guild are wise enough to use plenty of accounts so that it would be imposible to notice to everyones reach. Hacking do exist gluu super admin during this previous tournaments. Those big amount of vp gain by this two top guilds during thismlate offering event is too clear to see now that something is not right. We are just vigilant on what is going on inside the game so its up for you our respected super glu admin to do some investigation in this cases. Those alfa and vietlegends guild are our prime suspects who use this plenty of jb devices accounts. Its in hte list from 555-619 result of the last offering tourney event, more powers glu super admin.
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Bakemon0 wrote: »
    Another "skilled" monk runner? Or another "skilled" 3G lag player? There is no balance in game, so stop crying about skills. Take warrior in same gear like my got, also take lan connection for pvp and we will see, we will see...:cool::D

Hahaha... Excuses, reasons and what else have you got? Hmmmm.... cheat and hack? Stop talking and just do it, as we all know "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS."
  • Bakemon0Bakemon0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    yeah right bakemono. many players knows how stup!s you are in pvp. no strategy at all.
    you're weak. it's your first time in HOF? because I didn't play that much.
    many players in my guild can beat you with no pvp power. it only means that your weak. no more arguing. you know it for yourself. AND TAKE NOTE for the word runner cuz I killed you many times and I know that you know that you're NO MATCH for me or any of your WEAK GUILDMATES. ciao. :)

Words of another angry 10 years old chinese girl.

Looks like you have strong tactic skills, run around, and try to use rage. Win with the monk on arena is easy, dont need any skills. Take warrior, come to arena and we will see.

And by the way i am still in HOF of WOW like 20 times in 5on5, 3on3 and 2on2 arena.
  • Ro$eRo$e Registered Users 4 Posts
    To Glu admin;
    Kindly do the investigation and help us solve the issue. The request has no intention of harming any good and clean players. We just want a fair game, specially for those who spent real money on this game. If hacker do exist, this is bad for business. -
    Thank you.
    Ro$e wrote: »
    To Glu admin;
    Kindly do the investigation and help us solve the issue. The request has no intention of harming any good and clean players. We just want a fair game, specially for those who spent real money on this game. If hacker do exist, this is bad for business. -
    Thank you.

I just found out lately that some letters on those accounts use were written in Russian language. What a coincidence with this Russian guild alfa. Also under 140k vp there are also accounts with kim 1-10 and more below which written viets. Those two dominant guild in last tournament have really magic in earning vp. Nice try hackers..
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    The boy who cried wolf. Dont forget about your own hacking and character reset you got.

How many tournaments did you cheat in hacking away at gems to get rewards for your guild?

How many other guilds missed out on rewards due to your hacking?

And what did you do as revenge for your hacking?

You made a guild for the hall off fame PinoyF***Glu.

Again you cheated there and other guilds out of rewards.

You ruined it for everyone with your multiple hacking and now no one gets endless tourneys.

Funny to see a thread "clash of the hackers.
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    The boy who cried wolf. Dont forget about your own hacking and character reset you got.

How many tournaments did you cheat in hacking away at gems to get rewards for your guild?

How many other guilds missed out on rewards due to your hacking?

And what did you do as revenge for your hacking?

You made a guild for the hall off fame PinoyF***Glu.

Again you cheated there and other guilds out of rewards.

You ruined it for everyone with your multiple hacking and now no one gets endless tourneys.

Funny to see a thread "clash of the hackers.

Lol as far as I know those PinoyF***Glu are android users not from the Philippines but from other country
    Lol as far as I know those PinoyF***Glu are android users not from the Philippines but from other country

What do you mean Android users, they are on Ios Leaderboard.

Truth: Who where you directing your comment at?
  • ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Why dont you show your coins, vp or gems in those screenshots. Im sure no-isnt that blind that you would have to only show your heroes stats.
    Zonazz wrote: »
    Why dont you show your coins, vp or gems in those screenshots. Im sure no-isnt that blind that you would have to only show your heroes stats.

Ffs guys, if you are gonna type a comment in a public Thread with alot of people in it either reply with a Quote or Type the name of the person you are speaking to so we know who your comment is aimed for... I would assume you are not speaking about my screenshots o.0
  • Ro$eRo$e Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree aomine... Whoever created that guild... Has a bad intention of ruin the name of pinoy.
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    Zonazz wrote: »

http://i054.radikal.ru/1407/44/11aa8463b6ca.jpg
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    78,000 Gems!? :eek:
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    78,000 Gems!? :eek:

you captain obvious!
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    you captain obvious!

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

(or a hacker) lol