Options

Unbreakable to Godly Gear...

ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
Hi guys, since many days i feel stucked on the game and i also thinking about quiting the game because its not more fum, my Problem is that am stucked in Unbrakble gear and cant get the Godly gear.
more Information:
-am 8,4kGS MONK, got all unbreakble gear fom Hellyboy L. except boots (killed him over 1000 Times, 30-40sec per kill),

-in endless my limits is wave 116 (Godly start at 114) did not get any Godly gear.. (are my skill bad? 8,4gs wave 116)
-cant beat ice queen in normal mode

=> to evolve all the unbreakble i used a lot of coins-time, the last 3 skils wich coast more then 1m cant buy them cause i have no coins

what can i do? what do you suggest?

Comments

• Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    114 and 115 barely drop godlies now since they extended the drops for tier 7 weapons, which was a bad idea especially for monks who barely get to 120 with unbreakable gear... My only suggestion for now is to go for wondrous on silvr spins and be active on pvp to get battle god offerings also for pvp power wondrous gear .... i personally ddnt go for unbreakable gear before and went from full transcendent and juggernaut to wondrous with my monk, unbreakables are not worth the coins and reagents imo ...
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    I've been there as well. What got me though that rough patch was getting a lvl 44 purple wondrous weapon. I had gotten lucky with arena offerings back when it first came out and got a few wondrous armors to get me through. Good luck! I felt that LHB to Endless 114+ is the most frustrating part of lvling my monk.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Farm leg HB, sell drops for loot, and upgrade skills. It'll help a bit in endless. Then as the others have stated, start with lvl 44 purple. You seem to have better luck finding Godly after you already spent the resources to evo the purple equivalent lol
  • Options
    ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Farm leg HB, sell drops for loot, and upgrade skills. It'll help a bit in endless. Then as the others have stated, start with lvl 44 purple. You seem to have better luck finding Godly after you already spent the resources to evo the purple equivalent lol

i have the Juggernaut Fists full evolved lvl 36 legandary
    2125,4 Attack
    12,2% CC
    88,8%CD

are the purpel lvl 44 better? if yes where it drop? can i get it onl from silvr spins?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yes. Best is Butcher (CC+CD), followed by Predator/Destroyer (CC).
    They start dropping at 114.
    You can get it also from silver spins or God of battle spins.
    Try to learn all your skills this hepls a lot especially in Endless.