Alfa guild hackers please check them out gluu admin

124Next

Comments

• RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Sry if i will end this conversation but
    http://i.imgur.com/SuSip57.jpg

Your photo plagiarism nickname left http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1407/68/34b671a4c05e.jpg
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Pathetic attempts ? U call taking ss from town chat of bakim saying he want 1K gs players 90% hack pathetic attempt ? , ofc u mean bakem with his pathetic attempt to make the guild full with hackers , i will not talk here any more , i proved what was needed to be proved so stop trying to hide it , hacker
    Pathetic attempts ? U call taking ss from town chat of bakim saying he want 1K gs players 90% hack pathetic attempt ? , ofc u mean bakem with his pathetic attempt to make the guild full with hackers , i will not talk here any more , i proved what was needed to be proved so stop trying to hide it , hacker

you're probably quite a noob, if not you see differences in nicknames Player
    Yea right , recruiting for alfa guild ?
    Yea right , recruiting for alfa guild ?

alpha guild plays on Russian server! on your server you will not see us as we take you on your way in alpha you can get unless GM guild invite you! set produces only GM
    Sry if i will end this conversation but
    http://i.imgur.com/SuSip57.jpg

I did it for a good example of plagiarism http://s020.radikal.ru/i709/1407/1b/7c49e9f1c394.jpg
    1st : mine ain't photoshoped like yours
    2nd : learn english before u try to photoshop
    3rd : stop making excuses
    4th : then why was that guy recruiting HACKERS for your guild
    1st : mine ain't photoshoped like yours
    2nd : learn english before u try to photoshop
    3rd : stop making excuses
    4th : then why was that guy recruiting HACKERS for your guild
    1. Russian is my native language!
    2.I not going to learn it for you for you
    3.I do not know the player nicknamed Bakem0n0! he has not any relation to Alfa guild
    4.I did not use photoshop it was Printscreen
    Printscreen ? , 1st : lots of players know me and they know i am pro or good enough
    2nd : i know english very well , so how am i using I with plural 'noobs' and without a verb ?
    STOP MAKING FAKE EXCUSES
    Printscreen ? , 1st : lots of players know me and they know i am pro or good enough
    2nd : i know english very well , so how am i using I with plural 'noobs' and without a verb ?
    STOP MAKING FAKE EXCUSES

you're stupid!я просто не могу подобрать слов чтобы описать на сколько ты глупый и не видешь различия в никах персонажа!я хоть понимаю что ты пишешь а ты вот лоховская морда хер поймешь)))
    No excuses left so that u started typing other language ? I can transalate that but i won't i proved what i needed to prove , i am out
    No excuses left so that u started typing other language ? I can transalate that but i won't i proved what i needed to prove , i am out

this all with
    http://i031.radikal.ru/1407/9b/f9499a5f14fd.jpg
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Funny thing is no one has mentioned your vp total which is only 660k total now you are a veteran player so why don't you get all the guys to show there vp totals and we will soon see where you got your 18 million vp last tournament
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Funny thing is no one has mentioned your vp total which is only 660k total now you are a veteran player so why don't you get all the guys to show there vp totals and we will soon see where you got your 18 million vp last tournament

But that is not the vp total, that is his vp for that ongoing tournament when the ss was taken. It is replaced with vp total when no tournament is going on.
    Check the rankings he is not on the leaderboard whats his ign??
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Check the rankings he is not on the leaderboard whats his ign??

I seriously don´t know his nick, since he is to afraid to use his own nick on forum, and blacks out his name on his ss. Why are you doing that if you don´t have anything to hide mr Russia?
    His nickname is nordwey and he's not got 660k vp last time
    325 k last tourney
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    His nickname is nordwey and he's not got 660k vp last time

The pic is old - the arena icon isn't even there yet. it's 660k for whatever the tourney was at the time. You can see there was one running by the badge on the left.
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    interesno why do you not suspect such Guild as IpHILIPIPINES,OneUnaited Vietlegents Fistrete namely Alfa

A couple of offerings tournaments ago, I complained about FirstRate, Alfa, and VietLegends (as a ticket to Glu). Now this most recent offerings tourney FirstRate is way down the list of top guilds. Yours is coming Alfa, and VietLegends.

Side note: If GLU does find they hacked, they will not go back and give you the rewards you should have received. If GLU takes care of all the hackers I will be content, if not, then there is no reason for anyone to spend their real money on this game.
    griml0ck wrote: »
    The pic is old - the arena icon isn't even there yet. it's 660k for whatever the tourney was at the time. You can see there was one running by the badge on the left.

well, finally one smart! SKRIN was not made in the last tournament
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Russia - you can easily disprove all allegations against your guild. all you have to do is take a screenshot of your guild members (Guild > Members). those who accused you can just look up the VP based on the last tournament result (Leaderboard > Tournament > Last Tournament). Tally that up, and if it comes close to 18M, then all here who accused your guild owes you an apology.
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    JaxM wrote: »
    Russia - you can easily disprove all allegations against your guild. all you have to do is take a screenshot of your guild members (Guild > Members). those who accused you can just look up the VP based on the last tournament result (Leaderboard > Tournament > Last Tournament). Tally that up, and if it comes close to 18M, then all here who accused your guild owes you an apology.

They wont show it. Im sure. Those ios accounts which earned from top 555 to 619 last offering event and contents 156k vp each has something to do with this russian guild alfa. Some of them have russian letters. So it is very clear that this alfa guild have some magic. They are the only russian guild here on top so I accused this alfa guild of hacking in my own opinion. It is up to glu super admin to check this current issue.
    Bradix wrote: »
    They wont show it. Im sure. Those ios accounts which earned from top 555 to 619 last offering event and contents 156k vp each has something to do with this russian guild alfa. Some of them have russian letters. So it is very clear that this alfa guild have some magic. They are the only russian guild here on top so I accused this alfa guild of hacking in my own opinion. It is up to glu super admin to check this current issue.

to change the language in a device capable of!here there were letters and not words or nicknames that made sense
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    to change the language in a device capable of!here there were letters and not words or nicknames that made sense

In our own devices we saw those Russian letters of ios accounts in the result of last offering tourney. How would u explain that? But stop the arguing there are no thief that would say that they steal. Just like hackers there are no hackers that says they hack thats the logic, end of conversation. Just don't depend your alfa guild too much, the more you depend the more you become guilty.
    Bradix wrote: »

In our own devices we saw those Russian letters of ios accounts in the result of last offering tourney. How would u explain that? But stop the arguing there are no thief that would say that they steal. Just like hackers there are no hackers that says they hack thats the logic, end of conversation. Just don't depend your alfa guild too much, the more you depend the more you become guilty.

in the current pvp tournament we play in normal mode for your pleasure the result of the difference in 10,000 ar and you still think that we hackers and not for example Filipinos noob.I think the usual envy makes you think of these topics
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Russia. Send me guild invite so I can look at your guild. You have nothing to hide, so no problem. If you have a legitimate guild then I will post it. If no invite.....guilty as charged.
    Someone has tried to log into your account on Glu Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying lol lol lol ahahaha
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Obviously this isn't going anywhere. Gonna close it now.
This discussion has been closed.