Options

gIu pls fix your broken game

pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
my guildmates are one by one leaving the game tnx to the recent update and tournament hacking. If you will not fix your game now, you will lose a lot of customers and my guild will end up empty...

Major concerns are :

- Accessing network issues. Everytime i finish a match in pvp or start endless mode, accessing network butts in even though i am completely lag free and forces us to restart the app

-pvp unbalance, well ,need be explained? MONKS

-nerfed item drop , firstly, u allowed unbreakable rings to drop from hellboy , yet you made tier 6 drop from him too and in endless, godlies are rarer now than ever since reaching 114 115 still drops tier 7 weap and more unbreakables.

- Demon lord reagents , how do we farm for them? and until when? til we pay for them?

- lastly, tournament hacking... u removed survival tourneys because it is prone of hacking, now guess what u get in return, more hacking. Tnx gIu. Guilds are being robbed off from their effort and expenses these past offering tournaments that spending on this game is becoming more of a joke. One more thing, pls bring back survival.

I know not everyone may agree with me, but if u have more to say, u are entitled of ur own opinion... Hear our voices gIu...

Comments

• Options
    XxXSoapXxXSoap Registered Users 2 Posts
    Agree with pxyche22, please fix asap before its too late.
  • Options
    Forgot to include the removal of ticketing system for spider queen, shoot
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I dont see anything coming Pxyche. We all keep requesting and they dont care about us. There are players who pay a lot of money (Which is fine) so they dont care if we quit or not bcoz they are getting what they need.. So dont expect anything to be fixed. I have no hope from this company anymore.. :mad:
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Have you played PVP as monk? It's no where near as unbalanced as people whine about.

I agree with all of the rest tho :) And changes need to come soon cause players are dropping like flies. The lack of reagents on iOS is almost criminal - It's a clear slap in the face to those of us who actually support the game.
  • Options
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Have you played PVP as monk? It's no where near as unbalanced as people whine about.

I've been playing for more than 3 months and play all 3 characters with my monk at 12.2k gs and i can very much tell the difference. Im not yet giving up on my mage though with 12.7k til balancing is acted upon.