167 hours bann

Are you farging kidding me?!?
Due to illegal operation my account is suspended for 167 hours? And like me half of my guild?
Are you friggin serious glu?
Yhea yhea I submit a ticket you losers...
Prev13

Comments

• SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Same has happened to us...almost half of our guild is banned
    This is unacceptable... Gloo you need to review your criteria for banning players as it is obviously incorrect..you are banning legit players
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    The true hackers roam around free and we get this. We better get gem recompensation when we get our accounts back.
    ;)
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    This is completely unacceptable. I pride myself on being legit as do my guild mates. This is complete disrespect to the ones who support your games. I bet you just lost a bunch of customers. Smooth move glu, smooth move.
  • dimitrius22dimitrius22 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. It's not possible farming now become illegal gluuu? And the true hackers are still there quietly. 167 hours it's about 30 milions farming i want to have them after and the dailies tokens too even gems and i want you to apologize because it seems you're not very well organized othewise all those things will not happened.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Well what do u know. Godesss is still roaming freely in the game.
    ;)
  • nealbeusnnealbeusn Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yep bigweezy/doucherag just got the same dam thing
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Glu losers, you better provide me with full t9 armor + weapon already maxed for the offense you did to me...otherwise I will come and use you like a punchball.
  • LORZMICHLORZMICH Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have also problem like that. Suspended 167 hours what i did wrong. Please fix this one.
  • LORZMICHLORZMICH Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have 62 million coins in my account and i work.this out so badly. I hope this will never loose in my account. Tell us why did you suspended as for 167 days. And we are not hackers..
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    howdydodat wrote: »
    This is completely unacceptable. I pride myself on being legit as do my guild mates. This is complete disrespect to the ones who support your games. I bet you just lost a bunch of customers. Smooth move glu, smooth move.

LoL really? Only customers they lost were the hacking pieces of **** they banned.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    bigBrules wrote: »
    LoL really? Only customers they lost were the hacking pieces of **** they banned.

You are so dead wrong since hackers like goddess or whatever that bish is called roam free from months and legit players like us get banned.
  • LuniToonLuniToon Registered Users 6 Posts
    Dimitrius and Lorzmich, it looks like all our best evo players are being banned just before the next evo tournament. I really wonder what kind of criteria they are using to ban legitimate players, yet they seem to ignore players past wave 400 in the fire tower.
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Guys I assume it's just temporary, to investigate claims. If you have nothing to worry about than DONT WORRY. Just wait.

Can we have official statement from GLU admin? I mean my account is fine, but several legit players are blocked and we would like resolution of this problem sooner than in a week.
    ~cat
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    BellaAnn wrote: »
    Guys I assume it's just temporary, to investigate claims. If you have nothing to worry about than DONT WORRY. Just wait.

Can we have official statement from GLU admin? I mean my account is fine, but several legit players are blocked and we would like resolution of this problem sooner than in a week.

Yes please.. We would like to know what you have based your ban off of... Was it claims from other players? If so it's easy to point a finger..
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    We would like an official statement from you glu cause you had made the same thing with two friends from our guild

why you do this

once we submitted a ticket asking you on what you based to do this kind of things and we received an unpleasant answer that the support team didnt knew about that and closed that topic so youre going to act like a executioner without giving an oportunity to honest players to ask for an answer im sorry but thats totally wrong cause we are customers and you provide a service to us even if we do or dont spent money on the game.

We do understand that this is your job and there must be profits from it so this can keep on but thats every one of us choice of spending or not doing it and we support the idea of banning cheaters from the game and we hope you find a better way to be sure of banning cheaters than banning legal players
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    We would like an official statement from you glu cause you had made the same thing with two friends from our guild

why you do this

once we submitted a ticket asking you on what you based to do this kind of things and we received an unpleasant answer that the support team didnt knew about that and closed that topic so youre going to act like a executioner without giving an oportunity to honest players to ask for an answer im sorry but thats totally wrong cause we are customers and you provide a service to us even if we do or dont spent money on the game.

We do understand that this is your job and there must be profits from it so this can keep on but thats every one of us choice of spending or not doing it and we support the idea of banning cheaters from the game and we hope you find a better way to be sure of banning cheaters than banning legal players

I got that unpleasant answer from them with all my 3 tickets so nothing new...
  • milrzmilrz Registered Users 10 Posts
    I think they did a ban lottery and we got the tickets that wob or maybe they did this so hackers would have less lag with less able to connect.
  • korowiowkorowiow Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same problem too :(
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Glu losers, you better provide me with full t9 armor + weapon already maxed for the offense you did to me...otherwise I will come and use you like a punchball.

I'm sorry I read that as pokeball...almost laughed but nope...stop *****ing
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    For the folks saying half their guild got banned and they are all legit, you can't possibly know that. You can only know if you've cheated or not. Few cheaters come on the forum with an 'OK, you got me! GF glu!' approach. It's always an 'OMG I DUN CHEATE! GIV ME MY ACCT BACK GLU! -GODeSSS'.

As a guild member you can often see questionable behavior though, players putting up insane/impossible scores week after week should be a warning sign. Many of the players that have been to 160+ in endless are still in guilds, and top guilds at that. My guild, and some other top guilds are very much interested in keeping cheats out. How many did we lose today? Zero. Looks like Upgrade and others have been unscathed also.

While I'd be very interested in a response from Glu on this, they haven't commented much on bans in general. I think I recall a few ban confirmations. Perhaps it was gluadmin that told someone he was banned on purpose and he (the player) certainly knew why. I loved that btw. Hoped it would become a trend.

What makes me most sad, is if these are confirmed cheats/hacks that it's only for a few days. I can only see it from your (banned folks) viewpoint if I get banned myself. Then *I* would know glu is playing loose with ban criteria. And I'd be on forums, saying 'OMG! I DUN CHEATS!!!' and someone else would say I must have... rinse and repeat.

But I haven't been banned. So... I'm leaning toward glu at this point.

For those that got a ban, maybe start comparing notes on what you have in common. e.g. Have a rooted device? *Ever* tried/tested a mod? Used one a while ago? Using one now? Intentionally lag in PVP? idk, use your imaginations.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    For the folks saying half their guild got banned and they are all legit, you can't possibly know that. You can only know if you've cheated or not. Few cheaters come on the forum with an 'OK, you got me! GF glu!' approach. It's always an 'OMG I DUN CHEATE! GIV ME MY ACCT BACK GLU! -GODeSSS'.

As a guild member you can often see questionable behavior though, players putting up insane/impossible scores week after week should be a warning sign. Many of the players that have been to 160+ in endless are still in guilds, and top guilds at that. My guild, and some other top guilds are very much interested in keeping cheats out. How many did we lose today? Zero. Looks like Upgrade and others have been unscathed also.

While I'd be very interested in a response from Glu on this, they haven't commented much on bans in general. I think I recall a few ban confirmations. Perhaps it was gluadmin that told someone he was banned on purpose and he (the player) certainly knew why. I loved that btw. Hoped it would become a trend.

What makes me most sad, is if these are confirmed cheats/hacks that it's only for a few days. I can only see it from your (banned folks) viewpoint if I get banned myself. Then *I* would know glu is playing loose with ban criteria. And I'd be on forums, saying 'OMG! I DUN CHEATS!!!' and someone else would say I must have... rinse and repeat.

For those that got a ban, maybe start comparing notes on what you have in common. e.g. Have a rooted device? *Ever* tried/tested a mod? Used one a while ago? Using one now? Intentionally lag in PVP? idk, use your imaginations.

bravo...you could be my twin in opinion on this.

edit: let teej know we lost zero people ;)
    First off tou have no idea because I never made it past 140 in endless and when I do 140 I use potions. I just got godly gear for my warrior my mage sucks in gear and I have paid a few hundred on gems. If that sounds like a hacker you got me. I just got into a good guild and this will ruin that for sure. Check my account my stuff my guild 109 percent legit and glu focked up.
    milrz wrote: »
    First off tou have no idea because I never made it past 140 in endless and when I do 140 I use potions. I just got godly gear for my warrior my mage sucks in gear and I have paid a few hundred on gems. If that sounds like a hacker you got me. I just got into a good guild and this will ruin that for sure. Check my account my stuff my guild 109 percent legit and glu focked up.

You've missed my point. And you also missed the part about impossible scores, like 109 percent legit. ;)

In all seriousness I don't (nor does anyone else here) know what happened to anyone that got banned. Only you, Glu and the NSA know what you've done (or haven't done) to your device.

And kennyg, did that over an hour ago, lol. =P
    You've missed my point. And you also missed the part about impossible scores, like 109 percent legit. ;)

In all seriousness I (or anyone else here) know what happened to anyone that got banned. Only you, Glu and the NSA know what you've done (or haven't done) to your device.

And kennyg, did that over an hour ago, lol. =P

I ment to say 100 percent. And all I want is to know what criteria they used to make this decision to ban. I say I am legit they say I am not ok thats great why am I not?
    I ment to say 100 percent. And all I want is to know what criteria they used to make this decision to ban. I say I am legit they say I am not ok thats great why am I not?

You almost certainly won't get an answer here, once a mod or admin floats by, they will likely say something similar to:
    Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Sometimes they pretend like they've been following the thread all day. It's amusing.
    Well it seems no one knows what criteria they used for this ban or whatever. Its funny how there is no answer at all for this or why this happened. If they wanna ban me don't do it for 167 hours do it forever cause if its not fixed by the weekend I am done with this game. I invested endless amounts of time and money and its not like I have not suffered on bugs and what notin the past. They wanna look up my account they can see all my gems were bought and they got there money. It is what it is I am don't complaining they don't give a $hit about making it right just as long as there cash flows.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Well it seems no one knows what criteria they used for this ban or whatever. Its funny how there is no answer at all for this or why this happened. If they wanna ban me don't do it for 167 hours do it forever cause if its not fixed by the weekend I am done with this game. I invested endless amounts of time and money and its not like I have not suffered on bugs and what notin the past. They wanna look up my account they can see all my gems were bought and they got there money. It is what it is I am don't complaining they don't give a $hit about making it right just as long as there cash flows.

your speaking to the choir here....don't take this the wrong way but go put in a ticket.
  • fresco87fresco87 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well I have put a ticket in last week Thursday and still no answer I didn't get the 167hr ban what happen to me was my account is lost
  • LuniToonLuniToon Registered Users 6 Posts

I can't speak for others, but my ban is completely unexpected. I don't have a rooted device, and I've never downloaded any mods for my game. The only thing that might be considered out of the ordinary recently was that I just came back from doing some traveling. I'd really hate to think that they'd be using IP tracking as a means to determine whether they ban someone or not, because that would mean that anyone playing the game from a phone would be one trip away from a ban.

Kennygz, I'm one of the original 5 members of TheWolfPack, and you already know that we've kicked out many players that showed signs of being hackers, or moders. I support any efforts to ban real cheats from this game, but their ban criteria for this one isn't right. They need to reevaluate how they are testing for hacks if they're picking up a clean device incorrectly. If they don't, then don't assume that you will be spared either.
  • fresco87fresco87 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well said luni and I've been there with the pack for 5 months now and he is right we dnt tolerate cheaters