Report hackers here

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Bakemon0 wrote: »
    Gremlen0007 on top of the arena atm is cheater. I tryed to fight him many times. Other playeres also have this problem with hthis player.
    He is stand on the place, 3..2..1 timer not going, after 3-5 mins of waiting he is starts to attack but i cant hit him. After he is hits one time he is again going to freeze. Please ban him asap.

Yes, got the pleasure of playing vs this Gremlen0007 hacker just now Ios side. He is attacking and moving some random directions obviously not controlled by a player while he can´t be damaged himself. I wanted to record it but instead I got dissconnected and auto lost :/

GS9992 and top ranked yeah. And when banning him please also check what guild he is in to see what Guild is gaining ap from this hackers activity.
    IMG_2481.png
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    genesisk has infinite health mod
    Glu, please investigate the fact some Guilds use fake accounts and hacks to win the tournament prizes. Please investigate which Guild the accounts where used in and ban the players in that Guild who uses and take advantage of such hacks. No Point for the rest of us playing and paying Money when hackers win like this and get the rewards. Bellow is just a few of thoose fake accounts used in last tournament.

IMG_2485.png
    IMG_2484.png
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Bradixxx on ios. Got banned for hacking and cheating then made the guild for the hall off fame PinoyF***Glu. You can match the 2 accounts for that evidence and then ban again, thanks.

Ruined the endless tourneys for everyone.

iphking on ios. Does nearly 800,000vp on offering and claims not to buy gems in town chat but also last offering tourney did the same amount of vp nearly. Impossible to accumulate that many offerings in 2 weeks. Also hacked and changed name from darthanian adding what not to his account.

iphichigo890 claims to not buy gems but plays arena 24/7.

Please investigate all iphillipines who have changed their name and hacked also.
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    Bradixxx on ios. Got banned for hacking and cheating then made the guild for the hall off fame PinoyF***Glu. You can match the 2 accounts for that evidence and then ban again, thanks.

iphking on ios. Does nearly 800,000vp on offering and claims not to buy gems in town chat but also last offering tourney did the same amount of vp nearly. Impossible to accumulate that many offerings in 2 weeks. Also hacked and changed name from darthanian adding what not to his account.

Please investigate all iphillipines who have changed their name and hacked also.

Lol Truth your all over the place...still cant believe your guild sucks? Why so jealous of iPh players? Hahaha dont worry buddy, were going to have an autograph signing soon..just tell us where do u want us to put the signature...
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Truth wrote: »

Haha this is really funny, why it's only the iPHILIPPINES? Lol why dnt u check the names of those high ranking players, try looking at the leaderboards, hahaha top 1-5 player all time Vp do u think their original names still there? Hahaha
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Oh my god, iphking, u have a stalker, becareful there, might want to hold on to your pants thight and wear double underwear
    Please investigate how this Alfa dude can have over 78000gems equals to 15 of the biggest gem packs just laying around after he already got all maxed lvl 50 pvp gear. This is getting ridiculous, and I for one se no point in putting in more Money in your game if this really isn´t legit purchases and are allowed to continue. Also the earlier mentioned offering hacks thats have been used needs to be taken seriously.

11aa8463b6ca.jpg
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Please investigate how this Alfa dude can have over 78000gems equals to 15 of the biggest gem packs just laying around after he already got all maxed lvl 50 pvp gear. This is getting ridiculous, and I for one se no point in putting in more Money in your game if this really isn´t legit purchases and are allowed to continue. Also the earlier mentioned offering hacks thats have been used needs to be taken seriously.

11aa8463b6ca.jpg

look would I SKRIN if it was a hack?or your brain is completely empty?maybe you and checks in order to provide you shut up? I understand that your brain is not able to understand! but dude, I can in a day to spend your annual salary or maybe even 2 or 3 of your annual income
    Russia wrote: »
    look would I SKRIN if it was a hack?or your brain is completely empty?maybe you and checks in order to provide you shut up? I understand that your brain is not able to understand! but dude, I can in a day to spend your annual salary or maybe even 2 or 3 of your annual income

So you are also going to tell me that your Guild is not responsible for creating and abusing tons of fake game profiles with hacked gems just created to win the offering tournament?

Yeah, maybe if you try to just stfu and let Glu do their job instead of posting useless comments about empty brains? You already showed on that other "Alfa is a hacker thread" that you can´t even count 1,2,3,4 so stop talking about being brainless dude.
    So you are also going to tell me that your Guild is not responsible for creating and abusing tons of fake game profiles with hacked gems just created to win the offering tournament?

Yeah, maybe if you try to just stfu and let Glu do their job instead of posting useless comments about empty brains? You already showed on that other "Alfa is a hacker thread" that you can´t even count 1,2,3,4 so stop talking about being brainless dude.

I am not going to prove something I was asked printscreen of my profile, I gave me nothing to hide! you can continue to create similar themes and screaming alpha hackers , this is not what will not change.
    I am not going to prove something I was asked printskrin my profile I gave me nothing to hide! you can continue to create similar themes and screaming alpha hackers , this is not of this world will not change

Yes so no comment about the fake accounts? So again just stfu and let them investigate around the hacking you and your Guild have been doing.

Oh and similar "themes" ? o.0 It´s called Threads mr brainy one and I haven´t created a single Thread about it so go **** u self.
    Yes so no comment about the fake accounts? So again just stfu and let them investigate around the hacking you and your Guild have been doing.

I only hear bla bla blanни facts nor sufficient arguments learn to play silently
    I only hear bla bla blanни facts nor sufficient arguments learn to play silently

Again a very intellectually created post. I can understand you are only hearing bla bla beeing mentaly challanged and all.
    The "arguments" have been presented, it´s up to Glu to decide if they are going to do something about it or not. You can go back under your rock now.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    hacker: Iamvu [android]

Godmode, no damage lvl 50 mage

yawn, your game is getting boring with all the hacks
    Again a very intellectually created post. I can understand you are only hearing bla bla beeing mentaly challanged and all.
    The "arguments" have been presented, it´s up to Glu to decide if they are going to do something about it or not. You can go back under your rock now.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i510/1407/97/9a50df1f981a.jpg

No I say it again so maybe even you can understand.

Alfa Guild = hackers, because of the creation of fake accounts with hackgenerated gems to win tournaments. The 78k gems just laying around is just something weird and Worth checking out.
    No I say it again so maybe even you can understand.

Alfa Guild = hackers, because of the creation of fake accounts with hackgenerated gems to win tournaments. The 78k gems just laying around is just something weird and Worth checking out.

bla bla bla
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    "glu****" unlimited mana, zero coldown......................
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please stop using this thread to bicker among one another. The report was made and it will be looked into.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Please stop using this thread to bicker among one another. The report was made and it will be looked into.

Finally , something is being done :)

Well, when refute rumors or approve I will not tolerate without charges based
  • gehmagehma Registered Users 5 Posts
    **** You Glu! Steckt euch euer Drecks game sonst wo hin!! Mich bannen für was? Weil ich dieses verschissene game dauernd Spiele? Fickt euch und auf nimmer wieder sehen ihr assis
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    gehma wrote: »
    **** You Glu! Steckt euch euer Drecks game sonst wo hin!! Mich bannen für was? Weil ich dieses verschissene game dauernd Spiele? Fickt euch und auf nimmer wieder sehen ihr assis

The forum isn't the place to discuss these things, let alone a thread devoted to reporting suspected hackers. Please contact our Customer Care team about account issues.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Well, when refute rumors or approve I will not tolerate without charges based

Good luck with that

Good to hear that.
  • pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    Good to hear that.
    my ewarr user name uuuuhuuuu
  • RasKo1993RasKo1993 Registered Users 1 Posts
    gehma wrote: »

Dein Account müsste wieder frei sein ist bei den anderen auch so und du hast direkt eine Einladung von uns..

MfG RasKo von Insomnia
  • indoorsmanindoorsman Registered Users 10 Posts
    darmak - invulnerable in arena
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    After a two-season hiatus, I come back to still find hacks... first fight too. :(

Unlimited mana, no cooldown, invulnerable.

Jalil Mage GS 9300
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS