Did someone get gold t9 wave 129?

reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
A teammate wise gold weapon t9 told me i loot it at wave 129...possible?

Comments

• PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »

well if he said he got it from 129 then he got it from 129
    why would he lie where he found the t9 from?
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I hope so - there haven't been any reports of people finding T9 legendries in endless tho :(
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    It is possible he was mistaken, it is possible he was lying. Did he sound positive about it? If only one person has found it at the level it is most likely that he was mistaken. Ask him also if he can and does kill spider queen on legendary.
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    I call BS. nobody else has found anything
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Another guy of my team loot helmet gold t9 waves 129, wise only 330% recolt... Oo
    Personaly i only loot gold t8 at this wave.... Hum...
    (And, no he did not kill the queen spider)
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im just got purple T9 gears n weapon from wave 129-140
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Purple yes, haven't seen any legendary, and I've been doing multiple runs a day up to 140 since the update.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    A guy in guild just said he got gold 50 weapon. I asked him if it was a tower drop or boss drop. He said, "No, just spent 300$ on offerings. Got real lucky"! To each his own, I guess.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    A guy in guild just said he got gold 50 weapon. I asked him if it was a tower drop or boss drop. He said, "No, just spent 300$ on offerings. Got real lucky"! To each his own, I guess.

hahah spent 300 and got lucky. Guess he's making his own luck.
  • worrior141worrior141 Registered Users 10 Posts

That is a lie for sure, T9 gears and weapon only can be obtain from spider queen and gold or jade offering. I spin 2x (10 each) and got 2 T9 gold, 1 pvp sword and 1 pvp talisman of berserker. That's what I call lucky (no real money involved )
    worrior141 wrote: »
    ... I spin 2x (10 each)...(no real money involved )

so you had 20 gold tokens? Did you get them from tournament wins or from free gem offers?
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    I thinks it's possible because i speak wise 3 persones who have t9 weapon and they all told me 129...
    I thinks it's possible because i speak wise 3 persones who have t9 weapon and they all told me 129...

hmmmmmmmmm. any more confirmations on gold t9 anywhere in endless??
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    I've been though 130 quite a few times and nothing aside from the occasional purple. Godly and DPS rates have fallen into the toilet also. I think only one godly drop on 129 since the update. A few (2 or 3) DPS in there also.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    I heard rumors that eventually they would put them in 155+ but that won't be til after the level CSP increases. And they get all the cash they can out of it.
    Thrage wrote: »
    I heard rumors that eventually they would put them in 155+ but that won't be til after the level CSP increases. And they get all the cash they can out of it.

That sounds more accurate. Any idea or educated guess as to when the next level cap will be?
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    That sounds more accurate. Any idea or educated guess as to when the next level cap will be?
    Game is a year old and no increase. Some people say end of this month they will do an update. But what that will include idk.
  • worrior141worrior141 Registered Users 10 Posts
    so you had 20 gold tokens? Did you get them from tournament wins or from free gem offers?

I got them token from tournament