Post your Gold Drops from Spider Queen Here

Comments

• ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Rankavich wrote: »
    How do you mages avoid the Jump Spin attack after 50%?

Are you powering through it with higher damage?

Still seems pretty ridiculous to do.

Trick to avoid her is to run in a diagonal direction when she jumps and to get only her claws to land on you. If you are able to avoid her body and only get her claws right behind you on landing then blink will work 100% of the time when timed right. If you blink while in her body (not moving diagonally), for me, it misses and if you miss you will not cool down fast enough to get away from her spin with another blink.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    my loot so far since iOS update

2x ATK/CD T9 Gold Weapon
    1x T9 Helm Resolve
    1x T9 Bracer Fort
    3x DL Soulshard
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    That is my kill track + lvl50 epic/leg gears and reagnts track , ios
    http://i.imgur.com/JMseMG0.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3TtKsfm.png
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    My legendary spider queen drops, iOS:

1x T9 IIF/CC Weapon
    1x T9 Gauntlets Res
    1x T9 Gauntlets Fort
    1x T9 Helm Fort
    2x DL Shards
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »

You sure are lucky. I spent all of my revive pots when she first came out and killed her 4 times and got nothing but blues and a couple purples.
    Can some1 tell me what is in the pic psych posted , ain't opening here
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Can some1 tell me what is in the pic psych posted , ain't opening here

Father Wallace's Purification Wand
    Attack: 804.0
    Critical Damage: 23.0%
    K thx handles
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Useless greys
    Rotten greens
    Sellable blues
    A couple of purple swords and helm

Good luck people
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    My legendary spider queen drops, iOS:

1x T9 IIF/CC Weapon

You can get the ATK/IIF/CC Weapon? Really?
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Seems to be for leg items weapon,bracers,helm drop
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I can tell you that. Yes.
    2014_06_27_13_03_05.jpg

If you need around 300 kills for 5 ss then upgrading 8 tier 9 pieces will take 2400 kills.
    On average 15-20 kills/day (if you have the runes) results 3-4 months/character.
    This is absolutely insane.
    Or you can pay 2400 gems (only for ss).

I agree. Insane. We just have to realise we wont be advancing very much at all, maybe we will have to wait for new level cap to be able to advance.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    You can get the ATK/IIF/CC Weapon? Really?

yes.

I got 3 more gauntlets last night :( I'm thinking she doesn't drop the full armor set?

Also noticed that the drops are incredibly inconsistent. I got the 3 "new" gauntlets in the span of 10 kills - along with 2 hearts and a DL shard. I'll sometime go 10 kills and only get 1 reagent, and no purples. Also noticed that the drops got worse AS SOON as the new arena season opened. Coincidence? Maybe, but I always seem to have better "luck" when there's no active tourneys.
  • ELIONGAELIONGA Registered Users 13 Posts
    Eli drops from spider bi***
    4 helms (2 resolve and 2 fortitude)
    2 Gauntlets (1 resolve and 1 fortitude)
    13 dlss
    0 gold wep urghhh lmao
    Here's my totals through today. I'm wondering if she drops much else?

1x T9 IIF/CC Weapon
    6x T9 Gauntlets (4 Fort, 2 Res)
    2x T9 Helm (1 Fort, 1 Res)
    6x DL Shards
  • khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    The only ones posting on this are mages lol smh please fix warrior so I can farm her also or maybe I just suck at this game
  • AriestocratAriestocrat Registered Users 19 Posts
    Nothing but white and green junks. No reagents too. I just beat her like 8 times today. No luck!
  • khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    Nothing but white and green junks. No reagents too. I just beat her like 8 times today. No luck!

And are you a mage lol
    khansai wrote: »
    The only ones posting on this are mages lol smh please fix warrior so I can farm her also or maybe I just suck at this game

Nope, I'm using Monk.
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Killed this queen about 50 times with warrior now and not even a purple t9 wep yet
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Hodorr wrote: »
    Killed this queen about 50 times with warrior now and not even a purple t9 wep yet

That Is good proof the game is not worth spending money on... thanks because I was considering dropping $100 on it.

If the game was fair and honest and built For the players, it would have a drop system that rewards the player better and also one that takes into account how many attempts you have had on a boss and how many times in a row you kill the boss, as has been asked for before in the suggestions forum. So for example, if you kill the boss 50 times you are guaranteed 1 gold regent drop and 1 gold t9 drop.
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    That Is good proof the game is not worth spending money on... thanks because I was considering dropping $100 on it.

If the game was fair and honest and built For the players, it would have a drop system that rewards the player better and also one that takes into account how many attempts you have had on a boss and how many times in a row you kill the boss, as has been asked for before in the suggestions forum. So for example, if you kill the boss 50 times you are guaranteed 1 gold regent drop and 1 gold t9 drop.

More frustrating as wasting all tickets on this queen so i cant even farm doing endless runs. should not have to use any tickets on it
  • AriestocratAriestocrat Registered Users 19 Posts
    And are you a mage lol

Mage yes. And it always took me 8 mins to beat the queen, unfortunately all the loots are junk. Such a waste of time.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts

Not true. Spider Queen is actually farmable with all classes. I farm it with my warrior.

Btw. New drop:
    T9 gold gauntlets of fortitude

Still waiting for kingbreaker
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    Not true. Spider Queen is actually farmable with all classes. I farm it with my warrior.

Btw. New drop:

whats the strategy for warrior then? I can beat it with mage and monk, but not with warrior (obviously a strategy where no potions are necessary).
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Wise a monk oO? You have to be full goldy t9.... Isnt it?
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »
    Wise a monk oO? You have to be full goldy t9.... Isnt it?

No as was said earlier, with monk you can farm it without taking a single hit, and no not with t9.
    As Xephraim said, it is farmable with all classes with no T9.

As Always it was to much whining going on from Android users, within a few days after got it on Ios our Guild had tactic for killing it without potions for two of the Three classes. But we still havent received t9 regents on offerings...
  • SharinganSharingan Registered Users 7 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »

Btw. New drop:

REALLY ???? WITH WARRIOR ????? i just find it imposible without using pots, all he have is block and its not working when leg spider queen with half life spins around (which is longer) and the march cant constantly be blocked neither. Is it that my method are wrong? how i do it then???
    Has anyone seen a leg weapon drop lately? I got mine the first day on IOS, haven't seen another weapon drop since. I'm still getting plenty of gauntlets and helms though.