why do I waste my time with glu ?

Just letting you know how much you have dissappoint me...I have been playin since november with none of these stupid mods or hacks....I am a brick mason....I'm to computer illiterate to even know how to do that....so why is it that my game has started over....I have spent well over $300 with you and I will expecting it back if you do not fix this problem TODAY!!!!!! people in guild say all my characters are fine...so why cant I access my game....I WANT A RESPONSE!!!!!

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Did you email them? If so when? They say it can take a few days to reply. They are just human and they can make mistakes.
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yes...as soon as I found my game was reset...they responded with same response.....thanking me for my patience. ?.48 hrs....I dont have patience when it comes to my money!!!!!!! I want this fixed NOW!!!!!!!!!!
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Go to settings/apps/eternity warriors 3 and delete data. Launch game and login with google plus. This worked for me.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    Bigbrules....just tried...still same result...and thank you guys for actually helping...UNLIKE GLU!!!!!! FIX MY GAME!!!!!!! Ò.Ó
  • SHAAN118SHAAN118 Registered Users 7 Posts
    wheres my reply?? im replied this
  • SHAAN118SHAAN118 Registered Users 7 Posts
    this is about teejarelias.... give our leader back soon.. we need him soon... he is not cheater or hacker. glu you need to know this. EXPERIENCED guild havent any cheater or hacker. and hackers cant get in, stay in EXPERIENCED guild... we are fighting against hackers and cheaters. so why you do this to our leader. we try to make good socity in the EW3.... please get back our leader, teejarelias soon....
  • bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    ATTENTION GLU, can you hurry up and sort out this error of yours, we have spent good money on your game and expect you to sort out your mistakes immediately, thanks, topbossuk!!!
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    All fair playing players have right to play. Maybe online games are large problem for admins but if they start this they should do
    Everything to help good players. Teejarelias spend money- it is like some contract. I pay-you should do everything to make the game working.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    We do not handle account issues over the forums, this has been stated many times. Also If you have already contacted the Customer Care team then you need to work them to get the issue fixed. However you must understand that the Customer Care team doesn't only work on Eternity Warriors 3, they work on all of our games, they will work with you on the issue but it will take time.
    Handles wrote: »
    We do not handle account issues over the forums, this has been stated many times. Also If you have already contacted the Customer Care team then you need to work them to get the issue fixed. However you must understand that the Customer Care team doesn't only work on Eternity Warriors 3, they work on all of our games, they will work with you on the issue but it will take time.

let me put it to you this way... I have done nothing but spend money on this game....you say you don't do account information on forum yet I hear from you before I hear from your support team in email where I try to keep it private...... it is not my fault that ur so back up with requests from hackers I have to wait four days for my account to be restarted..... I am NOT a cheater .....I want my account back now...leader of EXPERIENCED teejarelias
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been senior and now co-leader of this guild since the beginning of its existence. And we take pride in playing this game with honest and forthright values. Tee and I built this guild and every brother is a member of what we call a family. Tee is an active and PAYING player!! WHY DID TOU STRIP HIS ACCOUNT!! I understand the need to ban hackers but. WE HATE HACKERS TOO!! But you have stripped our honest and forthright leader!! He ONLY PLAYS AND PAYS....LOOK AT HIM!!.. Please glu.... give us our leader back...PLEASE GIVE US OUR LEADER BACK! !!...PLEASE!!!
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been senior and now co-leader o f this guild since its existence. We take pride in being an honest and forthright guild. Tee is an honest active PAYING Player. WHY DID YOU STRIP HIS ACCOUNT!! LOOK AT HIM!! DOES HE LOOK LIKE A HACKER!! I understand the need to ban hackers but why honest and paying players!!!??? PLEASE GIVE US OUR LEADER BACK!!! PLEASE!!!
  • Chad RainboltChad Rainbolt Registered Users 10 Posts
    Give us back our leader!!!! Our guild prides ourselves on being in top 25 guild without the use of hacks!!!! Leave our brothers alone and worry about the other guilds full of hackers!!! This happened to me also!!! I can't even use my original name now because of this!!! Just fix our fellow brother and kick all the hackers out of Ew3!!! Thanks, Eagleheart.
    Helllllllllo....gluuuuuuuuuu.....still waiting for your support team.....you owe me money or my account plus compensation...you respond to my posts quicker than you respond to the problem....instead of reading forum go read your email....mines the one from timothy galloway...my phone number is in there too.....waiting game is getting old....dont like waiting on my money....i work constuction....i would have a lean on you by now and you would be shut down....since this is the computer world i guess you get away with stealing from people....you wont...trust me...if you do not return my account i perfect condition this is not the last you will here from me !!!!!!!!!
    As a matter of fact.....I want your phone number...im about tired of typing this ****p to no one ....please send phone number to....tkwadd@hotmail.com
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    holy **** people, you apparently have no grasp of how many tickets get submitted for problems, there are plenty of others who have spent money on the game as well that aren't cheaters with similar problems. the forum moderators cant do anything for your account as they are in charge of the FORUMS NOT CUSTOMER CARE. complain all you want here but they will still get to your problem at the seed of the customer care team that is helping thousands of players across all their games.

you are a brick mason, do you expect an electrician to come over and lay bricks for you because you have more work than him? two different jobs just like forum moderator and customer care.
    Hello johnboy...nice to meet you....I have to say...I understand what your saying....but guess wut...the two different jobs your talkin about are probably two desks away from each other....so the guy replying to my posts needs to walk his *** down two desks...to support.... and tell him to fix my game....so I will thank you in advance.....like glu does....for not posting on here again....thanks...a paying customer who wants results....not stupid tickets thanking me in advance for my patience!!!!!!!!!
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure. But I don't think they actually work in the same building. But I do know they communicate regularly with the people that can fix your issues.
    Hello johnboy...nice to meet you....I have to say...I understand what your saying....but guess wut...the two different jobs your talkin about are probably two desks away from each other....so the guy replying to my posts needs to walk his *** down two desks...to support.... and tell him to fix my game....so I will thank you in advance.....like glu does....for not posting on here again....thanks...a paying customer who wants results....not stupid tickets thanking me in advance for my patience!!!!!!!!!
    thrage wrote: »
    i'm not 100% sure. But i don't think they actually work in the same building. But i do know they communicate regularly with the people that can fix your issues.

thank you !!!!!!!!!
  • D35TROY0RD35TROY0R Registered Users 12 Posts
    Then your cuctomer care should reevaluate their ability to care. We get that you have a high volume of help requests but 2 to 4 business days is not acceptable support. Something needs to be done on you end to fix it, even if it means having live techs.
    D35TROY0R wrote: »
    Then your cuctomer care should reevaluate their ability to care. We get that you have a high volume of help requests but 2 to 4 business days is not acceptable support. Something needs to be done on you end to fix it, even if it means having live techs.

Going on 6th day !!!!!!! All I know is, if something live doesn't fix my game....glu will be hearing from a consumer protection lawyer!!!!!!!!
    I would work with them....IF THEY WOULD CONTACT ME !!!!!!! I gave you my real phone number in my "ticket to nowhere" so thats 2 ways you can contact me!!!!!you have my email address. ...phone number...what else should I send you ???? Once again....if you do not fix this, you will be hearing from a lawyer....I have spent over $300 on your "who can buy the best equipment game" .....how much you think I'll spend to prove that what you have done...is not only illegal....but uncalled for???? IM NOT WAITING ANY MORE....YOU ARE TOO SLOW FOR A COMPANY WHO HAS TAKEN $339.70 from me !!!!!! So we officially have a problem..,.have you ever read those stories ...of people standing up against people "or machines" who think they can get away with this....and then win a huge lawsuit....well one's getting ready to happen !!!!!!!! FIX MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry wrong thread....lol
    hey tee its topbossuk are u up and running yet?? my device is in repair so not been in game and line is on the device so no contact.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Hiya top. Tee isn't back with us yet, but we are hoping soon. He has been in contact with glu, finally. This took way too **** long. Rapidly closing in on a month with no leader in-game. We haven't been able to promote druid... or demote me. Unacceptable. ;)

Hope your device shows up tomorrow... or soon.. :)
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    Brutal wrote: »
    Hiya top. Tee isn't back with us yet, but we are hoping soon. He has been in contact with glu, finally. This took way too **** long. Rapidly closing in on a month with no leader in-game. We haven't been able to promote druid... or demote me. Unacceptable. ;)

Hope your device shows up tomorrow... or soon.. :)

Hey brother, still no Tee, what a joke. Good to hear from you, i wanted to connect my line to my pc but when i tried it said you have to allow it on the original device it was installed on, and thats in repair lol typical , was expecting it back by now, hopefully when i get back today it will be there, if its not back by monday gonna chase it up some more, will keep u posted here. how you been? any of the new gear in gold drop for you yet? anything new in game [updates]? and let jeff no im still alive and should be back any second now hopefully.
    Hello guys...stupid facking glu gave me my account back finally....And it was an epic fail !!!!! I am no longer your leader..I am no longer in the guild I started. And they did not give me my mail where there should be 20+ gold offerings... Glu is a facking joke... Its time for me to fight for my refund now !!!! I am so disgusted its unreal !!!! And I bet they are wondering why thier stock is plummeting !!!! Because I garantee I will never spend another penny with these bums !!!!!!
    Hello guys...stupid facking glu gave me my account back finally....And it was an epic fail !!!!! I am no longer your leader..I am no longer in the guild I started. And they did not give me my mail where there should be 20+ gold offerings... Glu is a facking joke... Its time for me to fight for my refund now !!!! I am so disgusted its unreal !!!! And I bet they are wondering why thier stock is plummeting !!!! Because I garantee I will never spend another penny with these bums !!!!!!
    Hey Tee u no i was thinking that they would mess up the guild like that i've seen a few people lose their account and come back with different user names, mabe setup new guild and shift everyone across but it will be painful and mess it all up for a while.
  • pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    a month ago my game crashed and when i reopen the game its shows my name changed to uuuuhuuuuu (my real e warr name pavitshokeen) and gs shows 264 (my real warr gs 12344) and after this i send many ticket to glu but still nothing happen and no new update from them
    sorry for my bad english