Options

No damage glitch

RevaneRevane Registered Users 4 Posts
Sometimes when im playing against a boss or pvp my attacks connect and Ill see 'ccritical'so I know its connecting but theres no damage being done. I primarily have this problem with my mage but sometimes it happens with my warrior. Does snyone know hoe to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    same happens on my mage while attacking legendary nian..dunno the solution yet...
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I sometimes get the issue as well during PvP. It's a form of lad, you see that you are hitting them but they aren't actually being hit. Happens to me most times when after stunning a Mage with Qi Vortex and then attempting to use Rage of Vaj'Ra, it shows a couple "Critical Hit"s but no damage is done and they just Ice Blink away.

As for boss fights, there are times where a boss cannot be hurt.
  • Options
    reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    And in pvp some player use god mode.... You hit but no dmg.... Cool gg guys....
  • Options
    reh2b wrote: »
    And in pvp some player use god mode.... You hit but no dmg.... Cool gg guys....

Yes, I am aware of the mod some players have used to not take damage. I have run across some myself.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I sometimes get the issue as well during PvP. It's a form of lad, you see that you are hitting them but they aren't actually being hit. Happens to me most times when after stunning a Mage with Qi Vortex and then attempting to use Rage of Vaj'Ra, it shows a couple "Critical Hit"s but no damage is done and they just Ice Blink away.

Come on handles, only vortex/rage right after ice blink. it's the only way to avoid the blinking out bug/glitch/lag or whatever it is.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts

I know when boss is immune at halfway health..but this happens whenever..boss should not be immune in the first second of the fight...
  • Options
    jaggu wrote: »
    I know when boss is immune at halfway health..but this happens whenever..boss should not be immune in the first second of the fight...

As long as I have played there are times in a bosses attack patterns where they take no damage. These are times you should go on the defensive and wait for the boss to be vulnerable again.
  • Options
    As long as I have played there are times in a bosses attack patterns where they take no damage. These are times you should go on the defensive and wait for the boss to be vulnerable again.

No this happens randomly. There are times when I deal damage and times when I dont, and theres no rhyme or reason to it.
  • Options
    Revane wrote: »
    No this happens randomly. There are times when I deal damage and times when I dont, and theres no rhyme or reason to it.

Might have to do with the frames per second sorta thing? When stuff spawns in endless there can be like a hiccup and damage isn't registered. other than that, for boss fights it's probably just animation glitches. this game isn't perfect lol
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to fix this? Its impossible to farm nian if I cant deal damage to him.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I agree with Handles, the bosses cant take damage in parts of their attack sequences so I always do normal attacks until I see numbers for damage then I use my skills. that is just for bosses though. PvP is jut random strokes of luck getting damage. poor mage laser barely takes 25% health from anyone but a simple dash or rage of va raj can devastate you. many unbalanced things in PvP still so who knows what the problem is for the damage there.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Watch the health bar of bosses. When it's white you can do damage, when it's red you can't.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Watch the health bar of bosses. When it's white you can do damage, when it's red you can't.

looks like white is when you are doing damage, not when you are able to do damage. and red all other times. Unless maybe you are on IOS and it's different.
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    In bossfights it is not glitch.You are not doing dmg bcuz boss is in some kind of immune phase but that dmg counts to 'stun dmg' for boss.Some admin/Gm posted on forums that it is intended.
    And for pvp...yeah thats stupid bug.