Options

Shared item "bank" for all 3 heroes

ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
Hello everyone!
I came up with the idea of having shared item bank for all 3 heroes. The idea of it is that you would be able to put looted items in a different inventory than your heroes inventory who you are using at that moment. For example my monk has 3 runes that my warrior needs, I could just put those runes into "bank" amd switch to my warrior and take those runes from "bank". This system is in the other games and it works like a charm.
To compensate possible money losses develorpers could make it very small, 5 slots for example and add very expensive expansion, for example 200 gems/ 1 million coins. Yes you could choose if you want to expand it with real money or with coins.
Hopefully you fellow players like this idea ;)
-Žœŋæżź

Comments

• Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Shared would be great. Honestly 1 slot is enough. Little more work. But it would do. I'd pay 180 gems for it.
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thumbs up! Yes, please!
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Great idea! I have "extra" legendary runes on one hero that I would like to spread around.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    This idea has been suggested before, of sharing items or gold between characters. It has never been talked about by the developers. Just another idea on the huge pile the players want that the developers wont add for whatever reasons.

I would love to be able to share gold between characters also.. Later possibly even have a guild vault type system that wow uses.
  • Options
    brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    with this id make it runes only so you cant power gear your other toons
  • Options
    ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    This idea has been suggested before, of sharing items or gold between characters. It has never been talked about by the developers. Just another idea on the huge pile the players want that the developers wont add for whatever reasons.

I would love to be able to share gold between characters also.. Later possibly even have a guild vault type system that wow uses.
    I didn't know that the idea was suggested before.

Anyways great to see atleast someone replying to this idea.