Options

Pvp is terrible atm

JoshthesickoJoshthesicko Registered Users 10 Posts
Something is going with pvp and accessing network I stand right next to my modem and **** is still terrible. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me :/

Comments

• Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    it is everyone and isn't likely to be fixed. it's not just pvp, it is every time i go back to the app now even if i dont need to restart it. no patch on Monday means i will discontinue playing until Apple gets reagents in silver/iron offerings, spider queen doesn't require tickets (seriously who the f thought of this), and the network issues are resolved.
  • Options
    MrKay90MrKay90 Registered Users 7 Posts
    This game become more and more commercial. You need to pay for everything now.
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    It been long since we experiencing this problem. Glu u need to fix your current problm rather thn bringing some ****ty money sucking scheme like jade offerings. Every time I go to endless or pvp i face accessing network problm. I know what you will have to say is it because of ur internet connection. Fck no my internet works perfect. Its your and your game problm. In endless I die so many times due to fcking accessing network. If we cant hit the boss when accessing network come why u made them to do damage to us. Is it intentional? This game is becoming worst day by day and your introducing new stuff. First fix your fcking issues ur game have.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    JoshthesickoJoshthesicko Registered Users 10 Posts
    Just got kicked twice in a row from pvp due to accessing network, pull ya ****ing finger out of your *** and fix this ****!
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Do you guys not see this? All they care for this game is ways to make money. The amount of time and the hassle for glitches is not enough for them to care.
  • Options
    AriestocratAriestocrat Registered Users 19 Posts
    Something is going with pvp and accessing network I stand right next to my modem and **** is still terrible. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me :/

It happens to me most of the time. When access network appears in pvp, i need to force close the app. Grr