anyone read korean?

ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
If someone wouldn't mine. Please translate this and send me a pm with what it says. thanks a ton.
2gxpw9l.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Ching Chong Goodfellas wada wada bing bang ching chong ching chong. :-)
  • 24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Ching Chong Goodfellas wada wada bing bang ching chong ching chong.
    What exactly is this glue, it would be nice to have an explanation why our guild name is being sent to other guilds in letters.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Speaking of Korean.... there is a guy on android named KoreaTelecom who I think is the first person to "win" the game. 15830 (from memory) GS on mage, monk, and warrior.
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    this is suppose to be the gift message from glu for the screw up - saying something like we banned you for 168 hours on 7-9 sorry about that and here is your gift t9 weapon..lol
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    If someone wouldn't mine. Please translate this and send me a pm with what it says. thanks a ton.
    2gxpw9l.jpg

Glue explain this please...

And while u are at it please explain why 4 guilds. Goodfellas fairandhonor wolfpack and insomnia lost half their guilds... All of wolfpack received t9 weapon as compensation. .. insomnia I belive got some compensation as did fairandhonor. .

Y has Goodfellas not received compensation for this nonsense? ???
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Thats a great question charlie. I would also like an answer. I know mods you are going to tell us to put in a ticket. But about 20 of us already have with no response. Looks to me like glu is playing favorites here. I wonder why that is. If you think about it. When all odf us get ****ed off and quit glu will lose all of the money we put in. Then on top of that fair and honor won't have to spend money to take first since they won't have us to compete with. Seems like a terrible business plan to me. Why would glu want to lose this much money?
    CharlieD wrote: »
    Glue explain this please..
    And while u are at it please explain why 4 guilds. Goodfellas fairandhonor wolfpack and insomnia lost half their guilds... All of wolfpack received t9 weapon as compensation. .. insomnia I belive got some compensation as did fairandhonor. .

Y has Goodfellas not received compensation for this nonsense? ???
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    24Nathan wrote: »
    What exactly is this glue, it would be nice to have an explanation why our guild name is being sent to other guilds in letters.

Seems rather odd to me. I'll check it out, get back to you if I can.
    I really do appreciate you trying to help with this issue. I hope we can g figure out what is going on.
    Handles wrote: »
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts

Can we have an explanation as to why this ban took place? I don't use any mods at all. I go out of my way to report cheaters to you guys and then I get banned myself. If there is no decent explanation we expect compensation just like the three other guilds.
    translation (from a friend) - "Some user did some silly things so they blocked the user not to connect that site for 48 hours"
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Any word about the matter Handles?

My theory is that an individual in the Glu team is tampering with the system. I mean why would only 4 guilds be targeted with the wide banning and then 3 of them are then given free gifts. I mean Glu just doesn't give away 50 tier 9 weapons just like that, u gotta pay 300 bucks or so just for a guaranteed weapon in tiered spender.
    Not only that but the mail that was given to the 3 guilds had very poor English and grammar, any official mail by Glu has never had English like that. And judging from the mail that's in op, it seems whoever is sending these is from the Glu division in Korea.
    Don't get me wrong I am happy that players are receiving good gifts especially our good friends at TheWolfpack, but this is all fishy.

Lastly is goodfellas being targeted or something? That Korean mail only has our name in it and we are also the only guild not to receive these free gifts.

We kindly await a response.
    ;)
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    mohican wrote: »

My theory is that an individual in the Glu team is tampering with the system. I mean why would only 4 guilds be targeted with the wide banning and then 3 of them are then given free gifts. I mean Glu just doesn't give away 50 tier 9 weapons just like that, u gotta pay 300 bucks or so just for a guaranteed weapon in tiered spender.
    Not only that but the mail that was given to the 3 guilds had very poor English and grammar, any official mail by Glu has never had English like that. And judging from the mail that's in op, it seems whoever is sending these is from the Glu division in Korea.
    Don't get me wrong I am happy that players are receiving good gifts especially our good friends at TheWolfpack, but this is all fishy.

Lastly is goodfellas being targeted or something? That Korean mail only has our name in it and we are also the only guild not to receive these free gifts.

The plot thickens! this is getting interesting... Korean spies, company tampering, exclusion, and secrets. Can't wait for the next episode!
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts

Well put dziah. It does seem that our guild is being targeted. Another thing isn't there some high rollers in fair and honor that just happen to be Korean? We are their biggest threat to them in tournaments but yet were the only ones not to receive compensation. A lot of guild mates would like an answer to this mystery with an explanation of what caused it. Don't just beat around the Bush and give us some pre written response. We want answers please.
    howdydodat wrote: »
    Well put dziah. It does seem that our guild is being targeted. Another thing isn't there some high rollers in fair and honor that just happen to be Korean? We are their biggest threat to them in tournaments but yet were the only ones not to receive compensation. A lot of guild mates would like an answer to this mystery with an explanation of what caused it. Don't just beat around the Bush and give us some pre written response. We want answers please.

LOL they just mad they can't win without spending tons of free gems supplied by their friends (Who may or may not work for Glu BTW). I'll say it...They can not win without spending gems period. We own them..sure our guild could try to take them and just spend gems too but then that's all it'll be..... wallets against wallets. No real skills whatsoever. I dare them to try and win without spending...I DARE YOU!!! LOL not gonna happen cause they like to take the easy way out. Anyhow...back to topic...what's the deal with this slander if it is what it is?
    That's not going to happen. Take away the gear they got from "buying" gems. The gems the spend on to even be able to compete with us in PvP. Then what do you have? A rank 10 guild at best. Don't get me wrong. I understand this is pay to win. But let's be realistic who is going to throw out thousands of dollars to get all the new gear day 1?
    LOL they just mad they can't win without spending tons of free gems supplied by their friends (Who may or may not work for Glu BTW). I'll say it...They can not win without spending gems period. We own them..sure our guild could try to take them and just spend gems too but then that's all it'll be..... wallets against wallets. No real skills whatsoever. I dare them to try and win without spending...I DARE YOU!!! LOL not gonna happen cause they like to take the easy way out. Anyhow...back to topic...what's the deal with this slander if it is what it is?
    Back on topic guys back on topic lol
    ;)
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Dear Glu, please also investigate every players in iOS Guild Oneunited. And for the inconvenience that you will cause, please give everyone in the guild a T9 gold weapon once you're done with your investigation. Maybe give the guild leader an additional 5000 gems while you're at it.

Thanks.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Dear Glu, please also investigate every players in iOS Guild Oneunited. And for the inconvenience that you will cause, please give everyone in the guild a T9 gold weapon once you're done with your investigation. Maybe give the guild leader an additional 5000 gems while you're at it.

Thanks.

Yeah I wouldn´t mind getting investigated for a week if needed, as long as I also got the T9 gold weapon in the end like this guys.
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Yer i agree with john and while your there investigate malicious as well :-)
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah I wouldn´t mind getting investigated for a week if needed, as long as I also got the T9 gold weapon in the end like this guys.

how long were people even unable to log? a day or so? but yeah, a nice week/however long it was rest and get the best wep in the game sounds like a good deal to me haha
    They suspended us for 167 hours but we got our accounts back in less than 2 days because it was a mistake. But only one guild got t9s, fnh got nian wings and if I'm not mistaken insomnia got gems.

Goodfellas got sexiness?
    ;)
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    They suspended us for 167 hours but we got our accounts back in less than 2 days because it was a mistake. But only one guild got t9s, fnh got nian wings and if I'm not mistaken insomnia got gems.

Goodfellas got sexiness?

G.L.U., the 'u' actually stands for 'unfairness'. that's why the difference in compensation.
    I'm so P I S S E D right now. W T F is going on around here?
    JonWayne wrote: »
    G.L.U., the 'u' actually stands for 'unfairness'. that's why the difference in compensation.

So.... Greedy.. Laughing... Unfair.... ?
    I'm so P I S S E D right now. W T F is going on around here?
    Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Maybe that's the problem. Glu won't do anything.
  • 24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    So.... Greedy.. Laughing... Unfair.... ?

Glue I want to thank you personally for blowing up my guild and not giving us an explanation. If you have a problem with GoodFellas I think it would be better to tell us something instead of resorting to shady tactics. You banned dozens of members and in the process really ruined our reputation and probably that really is the end game in all of this. I have a member who is still banned and another member Jonesy6812 who hasn't been able to access his game for two weeks because a stupid bug that your programmers constantly put aside. This whole scam is a joke that none of us find funny.
    Just wondering if Handles got any word from the Glu personel. If you can't give out any specifics then at least tell us if this was actually done by someone or if it was official Glu propaganda.
    ;)
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts

Hi.. u said u would take a look into this.. any update? Or explanation y 3 guilds were compensated with t9 weapons but goodfellas wernt? I would really appreciate an explanation. .

Thanks
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Looked into it. It warning message to the guild, however it was sent in Korean even though not all members of the guild read Korean.

Wont go into details over the forum.
    Looked into it. It warning message to the guild, however it was sent in Korean even though not all members of the guild read Korean.

Wont go into details over the forum.

To what guild? Would it be possible to get something in a pm Reguardding this. I only ask because it has pur guild name in it. I thought Glu didn't discuss one players matters with another. Definitely not a whole guild