Options

You guys pretty much ruined the game to the point of no return

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
Rewarding cheaters after they claim innocence is beyond outrageous. I quit but it's idiotic to still hear the stragglers suffering because your moderation ability is at the level of two digit IQ people.

Your pay to wi--not win, but play system has gone too far. You remove gold offerings in place of jade (which rewards complete **** btw), you leave no room for even casual playing but rather mundane chores.

I'll pay for content if I feel satisfied with the product, but your greedy *** company follows the same pattern for every ****en game--demand for in app purchases non stop.

Gameloft at least has respectable titles that are satisfying overall, but these games lack anything without being forced to pay 20 bucks each month in advance. Screw you all.

Comments

• Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Lol I quit the game too.

Deleted and haven't looked back.

Completely agree with everything in your post.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    only a matter of time for the rest of us
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Rewarding cheaters after they claim innocence is beyond outrageous. I quit but it's idiotic to still hear the stragglers suffering because your moderation ability is at the level of two digit IQ people.

Your pay to wi--not win, but play system has gone too far. You remove gold offerings in place of jade (which rewards complete **** btw), you leave no room for even casual playing but rather mundane chores.

I'll pay for content if I feel satisfied with the product, but your greedy *** company follows the same pattern for every ****en game--demand for in app purchases non stop.

Gameloft at least has respectable titles that are satisfying overall, but these games lack anything without being forced to pay 20 bucks each month in advance. Screw you all.

You r right about everything u said. this game is no more fun and got ruined. Almost everyone is tired of this game and issues it has bt still this company doesnt care about anyone. ALl they can see is moeny coming in. This is complete shiit..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Im actually hanging out for a LEVEL INCREASE. Which hasn't happened since the games release (a year ago?)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Aaaaaaand this thread is gonna get closed now.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    Well I mean 99 IQ people are pretty decent.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Skyride wrote: »
    Well I mean 99 IQ people are pretty decent.

I was hinting more at around low 80s