Options

Rich people.... (a calculation of top android player in current torn)

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
The current tournament Is a "tired spender", jade and rune gods offerings get VP.

The top current android player (I wont say his name) has 419,000 VP (and there are 18 hours left of the tournament)

I just did a quick calculation of how much he spent.... au$1610 (aussie dollars)

If my working out was wrong here it is-

419000 VP

900 gems = 5000 VP

au $110.99 = 5,200 gems

419000/5000 = 83.8 (spins he needs)

83.8 * 900 = 75420 (gems he needs to buy)

75420/5200 = 14.5 (times he needed to buy the $110 package

$110 * 14.5 = ~au$1610 (~ is a cool maths symbol meaning approximately)

A PS4 or xbox1 (console, plus 1 top game plus $100 gift card) now costs au$450... just saying...

Can somebody please post how much VP the top IOS player has..

Also can somebody update the top players towards the end of the tournament here in case I miss it...

Edit: Im not saying that's a good or a bad thing. If you are a millionaire or more and you like the game then that's totally fine. It is possible he got the gems unfairly also. If he bought them he is supporting the majority of us who don't pay.

Comments

• Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    419,000/5000 = 83.8
    83.8 * 900 = 75420
    75420/5200 = 14.5
    14.5 * $99 = ~ $1,435 USD

Little different if USD but still quit a bit for average joe.
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    270000 but the player always gets the best gear straight away on iOS
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    1,5k USD?Those ppl gotta be insanely rich or just insane :D .
    I spent a lot of money on Mechwarrior Online(now maybe about 800USD),but it was in 2 years of my gameplay...and they spent it in 3? days...just moders or stupid ppl.
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    No rich, just stupid. Hate to see their pension plans... Then again they play enough to be unemployable anyway who who cares.
  • Options
    dwooddwood Registered Users 3 Posts
    You do realize your talking about me here. I find it flattering. Doesn't matter what I spent, I'm having fun in this game. That's all that matters. Jealousy is no reason to post and complain.
  • Options
    dwood wrote: »
    You do realize your talking about me here. I find it flattering. Doesn't matter what I spent, I'm having fun in this game. That's all that matters. Jealousy is no reason to post and complain.

Hey thanks for replying! :) I don't judge anybody because the only person who knows you well enough to do that is yourself. People who do pay money are helping those who don't pay money so that has to be a good thing.

If you care to reveal more details about yourself that's fine also, like your dad is a billionaire, you have shares in glu...
  • Options
    Android (is the best) Update: 2 hours left

#1 - 429,500 VP
    #2 - 172,500 VP
    #3 - 130,00 VP
  • Options
    dwooddwood Registered Users 3 Posts
    Haha.. no shares in anything. No billionaires. Just plain olé strategy and fun gameplay. I take no offense in anyone making any type of remarks.
  • Options
    what GS rank are you? I don't see you in the top 50..

are you rich? if so how did you get rich?
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    dwood is just pretending.
  • Options
    pretending what? Do you think he has a gem shortcut?