How can warrior beat legendary spider queen?

SharinganSharingan Registered Users 7 Posts
Is it posibble to kill legendary spider queen with warrior? i have full godly set with all purple ice resist and all purple fire attacks runes and seems to fail without using health pots and revive. I do fine until she is half life, where she does the double or triple spinning and the march after that, its nearly imposible to block all because of the being hitting button lag.

I saw the video for the mage and can escape very well those situation using her teleport and freezing skills, but for warrior? how i do it? im not blocking good enought?

And btw is still too overwhelming even for normal mode that the suggested GS is 3,000, i use normal mode to practice using same gears and resistant except for the weapon (a no upgraded murdermaker to be exact) and my GS goes then for 9,500, STILL can get killed by normal spider queen with one or two special moves she does, really unbalanced for warriros!!!!

Hope anyone that use warrior and is doing ok with legendary spider queen gives me some hope and hints for still trying.

Comments

• radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    the only thing i can say is it will never be fixed. I have the same problem. monk and mage i can beat her with, but warrior is absolutely ****.
  • MrKay90MrKay90 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok it's not only me :) I have got 11.8 k GS and purple runes full godly ( not full evolved) and I still got no chance to kill her she did so much dmg and if I block wrong once I lost 30% of my health. Is it really do easy as Mage/monk??
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    the only thing i can say is it will never be fixed. I have the same problem. monk and mage i can beat her with, but warrior is absolutely ****.

Heu i'm 13k monk and it's impossible to pass the lvl 4 of ice... So i think, monk is the worst charater to kill spider queen....

Did someone kill her whith monk? Movie pls.
  • AriestocratAriestocrat Registered Users 19 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »
    Heu i'm 13k monk and it's impossible to pass the lvl 4 of ice... So i think, monk is the worst charater to kill spider queen....

Did someone kill her whith monk? Movie pls.

There are already videos in youtube, mage / monk beat the spider queen. (No pots)
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    Can yall please fix it so the spider queen gets pushed back a little when warriors parry her attacks, like all the other monsters? Once she goes into the spin attack after half health it will most certainly kill us as it just keeps going regardless of the first parry effects.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Sharingan wrote: »
    ...Is it posibble to kill legendary spider queen with warrior?

Doubtful. Play mage instead, that is the most powerful character in this game and in most games. Because mental and paranormal powers will always beat pure strength.

Also, I would say don't doubt your blocking skills. You have well over 200 hours of experience playing the warrior and blocking to get to where you are. So that is fine, it is much more likely to be the game itself which was made without thorough testing.
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    There are already videos in youtube, mage / monk beat the spider queen. (No pots)

No, only warrior and mage video...
    Give the link if you have..
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts

can you kindly provide a link for us? I've seen the mage one.... and now a warrior for IOS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3sZdVmR-PA

if anyone has a monk one to share, please do.

EDIT: after watching the whole thing, I don't even know if he killed it after those 2 revives near the end.... but it looks like hes got the patterns down.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Is it posibble to kill legendary spider queen with warrior? i have full godly set with all purple ice resist and all purple fire attacks runes and seems to fail without using health pots and revive. I do fine until she is half life, where she does the double or triple spinning and the march after that, its nearly imposible to block all because of the being hitting button lag.

I saw the video for the mage and can escape very well those situation using her teleport and freezing skills, but for warrior? how i do it? im not blocking good enought?

And btw is still too overwhelming even for normal mode that the suggested GS is 3,000, i use normal mode to practice using same gears and resistant except for the weapon (a no upgraded murdermaker to be exact) and my GS goes then for 9,500, STILL can get killed by normal spider queen with one or two special moves she does, really unbalanced for warriros!!!!

Hope anyone that use warrior and is doing ok with legendary spider queen gives me some hope and hints for still trying.

With Warrior: She's beatable without pots. She's farmable without pots. Keep practicing.
    revit wrote: »
    can you kindly provide a link for us? I've seen the mage one.... and now a warrior for IOS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3sZdVmR-PA

if anyone has a monk one to share, please do.

EDIT: after watching the whole thing, I don't even know if he killed it after those 2 revives near the end.... but it looks like hes got the patterns down.

Here you go. Monk vs spider queen.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QhRpC0y1VdY
    reh2b wrote: »
    No, only warrior and mage video...
    Give the link if you have..

Monk-ey vs spider queen.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QhRpC0y1VdY
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Ah thanks, although I'm on android, that video should still help.
  • SharinganSharingan Registered Users 7 Posts
    revit wrote:

Yes he did, he got the pattern for it. I was doing the same thing before watching video and it really works, just need to be extremely careful for it, 1 or 2 mistake takes you down. At least there is a way!!! even its 1/10 lol

Thanks for the friend from United and the person who uploaded the video for warrios fellow like us.
  • SharinganSharingan Registered Users 7 Posts
    revit wrote: »

Thanks Revit for sharing this link with us.
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yes did beat it in end. I have beat it without pots or revives using warrior, but yes 1 mistake an that's it. Moat of time just takes 1 health pot. If I have to use revive I shut down app before 5 secs are up if it's not a T9 gold wep (70 kills an still nothin :( )
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

I am using warrior. I recorded my battle to show you that it is possible to parry her ultimate multiple spin. Watch OmegaBoss vs Legendary Queen http://youtu.be/_rPwWnxmonE?list=UUjvBgTaOmI2BZfekQCn3Z3Q