167 hours bann

Comments

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Very well put comments Brutal. Hopefully this is a wake up call for people.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    Glu wont ban for no reason... there has to be something... they r going strong on money and they r taking drastic measures... I think it is a rooted device or u just down right hacked... but I know a few players like dziah (mohican) and ducvader who I am sure DONT HACK... but the others only glu and they themselves Know .. I am quite sure glu wont make silly errors.. they r too big for this.. but I should tell this to the players. . U ALL WILL GET BACK YOUR ACCOUNTS.. so take this as an EYE OPENER and play legitimately from now on... and try to unroot the device if u r really addicted to this game...
  • LuniToonLuniToon Registered Users 6 Posts
    My account is active again, so check your accounts, they may be restored as well.
  • LuniToonLuniToon Registered Users 6 Posts
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »
    Glu wont ban for no reason... there has to be something... they r going strong on money and they r taking drastic measures... I think it is a rooted device or u just down right hacked... but I know a few players like dziah (mohican) and ducvader who I am sure DONT HACK... but the others only glu and they themselves Know .. I am quite sure glu wont make silly errors.. they r too big for this.. but I should tell this to the players. . U ALL WILL GET BACK YOUR ACCOUNTS.. so take this as an EYE OPENER and play legitimately from now on... and try to unroot the device if u r really addicted to this game...

I am a legitimate player with a clean phone. I'm not sure what they were seeing that they thought was suspicious, but I assure you that you will not find hacks on my phone. I'd really like to know why this ban took place at all.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I got mine back. Pretty quick response from Glu. Anyone else? Sadly no gem recompensation.
    Also from the looks of it they just did this to the top 3 guilds. Fairandhonor goodfellas and Wolfpack.
    ;)
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    A couple of our players (FAH) are back but most still exiled...
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    I'm back too lol...it seem they banned only the strongest players...thats why bigbrules didnt got a bann...
  • LORZMICHLORZMICH Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me to bro im a fair playing in this game im only do my best to earn more coins..
  • milrzmilrz Registered Users 10 Posts
    I am back also bit the issue is I lost a whole day and I am no longer in goodfellas *** thanks glu.
    WinterTale wrote: »
    I'm back too lol...it seem they banned only the strongest players...thats why bigbrules didnt got a bann...

Then why did you get banned? You don't show up on the gs or vp leader boards. You have been banned twice in three weeks. Using a mod doesn't make you a strong player. Lmao
    Android Guild - upgrade
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Then why did you get banned? You don't show up on the gs or vp leader boards. You have been banned twice in three weeks. Using a mod doesn't make you a strong player. Lmao

Lol reading your nonsense posts decrease instantly the reader's intelligence.
    Truth hurts doesn't it.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    brutal wrote: »
    for the folks saying half their guild got banned and they are all legit, you can't possibly know that. You can only know if you've cheated or not. Few cheaters come on the forum with an 'ok, you got me! Gf glu!' approach. It's always an 'omg i dun cheate! Giv me my acct back glu! -godesss'.

As a guild member you can often see questionable behavior though, players putting up insane/impossible scores week after week should be a warning sign. Many of the players that have been to 160+ in endless are still in guilds, and top guilds at that. My guild, and some other top guilds are very much interested in keeping cheats out. How many did we lose today? Zero. Looks like upgrade and others have been unscathed also.

While i'd be very interested in a response from glu on this, they haven't commented much on bans in general. I think i recall a few ban confirmations. Perhaps it was gluadmin that told someone he was banned on purpose and he (the player) certainly knew why. I loved that btw. Hoped it would become a trend.

What makes me most sad, is if these are confirmed cheats/hacks that it's only for a few days. I can only see it from your (banned folks) viewpoint if i get banned myself. Then *i* would know glu is playing loose with ban criteria. And i'd be on forums, saying 'omg! I dun cheats!!!' and someone else would say i must have... Rinse and repeat.

But i haven't been banned. So... I'm leaning toward glu at this point.

For those that got a ban, maybe start comparing notes on what you have in common. E.g. Have a rooted device? *ever* tried/tested a mod? Used one a while ago? Using one now? Intentionally lag in pvp? Idk, use your imaginations.

we do understand what youre telling brutal but if i decided to post this comment its because those are legit players with clean devices

we are from the olympous guild that last week for the first time we got on top 10 in tourny and those 2 members have been here for months, a time ago i was the guild leader and we had 2 players that started to look suspiscious on their vp and we decided to take them out the guild and it turned out that a few days later they got banned they created a new account and they accepted that they cheated. Because of that we didnt try to help them to recover the accounts cause like your guild we are trying to become a stornger guild with honest players. Hard to do it but possible cause theres a lot of players that want to become stronger fast and its hard to do it fair unless you buy gems

like i said in my post one of those friends asked for help to submit a ticket trying to understand in what way he cheated and the answer we got honestly was not the right answer for a customer, but anyway we will keep on our fight to become a stronger guild cause we like this game
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    I should have probably ended that post with:

'Of course, it's possible glu screwed up on a horribly massive scale implementing changes without fully testing or understanding them.'

But like that's ever happened... I mean if you don't count endless, pvp, chat, normal battles, inventory and the ability to exit the game, what have they ever goofed up?

Unrelated... *continues staring at pvp 'finding match' screen* ...been staring at this of over 15 mins... no timeout, no match, just a silly screen that indicates pvp is broken again. I could have fought 4 cheaters by now. :/
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    There were only 3 guilds thatvlost members as. Far as I know. So going by your logic since no other guilds got any bans then all of the hackers must be in and only in top 3? Maybe just maybe glu messed up. Or judging by the free hand outs that we all know glu isn't going to do. Seriously the good t9 weapon. That's their biggest moneymaker. They are not going to give it away. Looks to me lime someone got into glu and handed out these rewards. Did you read the completely nonsensical message that came with the weapon? I'm pretty sure glu wouldn't ban all these people for a week for cheating just to unban them the next day.... On to the guild bashing. I guess if that's what we are going g to do. Maybe its the fact that your guild just isn't good enough to get noticed. Omg you almost have 1/4 the ap we have. You are totally owning us now just like you said you would .... See that wasn't nice at all. And now you are going to be mad. Its pointless and there is no need for it. Eventually glu will get it together and straighten it out. Let's all try to keep the douchery to a minimum until then.
    Who are you talking to thrage?
    Most of that is to everyone. When its people like teejarelia being banned them omg it must be a mistake. But when its one of gf then its a bunch of hacking ****s. By the way all our members except 1 have their account back. Does teejarelias? The comment about stomping us was directed at upgrade. Mostly bigbrules. I was pretty sure we were all adults here. I was mistaken. Don't get Me wrong I like Kenny he's not a douche. He has his opinions and shares them in an appropriate manner. I'm good with that.
    Brutal wrote: »
    Who are you talking to thrage?
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    Most of that is to everyone. When its people like teejarelia being banned them omg it must be a mistake. But when its one of gf then its a bunch of hacking ****s. By the way all our members except 1 have their account back. Does teejarelias? The comment about stomping us was directed at upgrade. Mostly bigbrules. I was pretty sure we were all adults here. I was mistaken. Don't get Me wrong I like Kenny he's not a douche. He has his opinions and shares them in an appropriate manner. I'm good with that.

Haha no teejarelias is a hacker too remember? Everyone who got banned was a hacker according to bigbrules. Maybe he should screen his friends better.
    I don't even know if bigb knows tee, but tee hasn't been banned. Character is 100% intact and ran into same issue many have seen where the device isn't connecting to glu the right way. Glu knows they goofed up. I'm surprised they haven't said anything about the actual mass ban though. Either an OOPS we screwed up, or a confirmation that they didn't like something that was going on.

But silence... worst thing they can do imo.
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hi ....teejarelias here....no I do not know bigbrules....and I have never modded or hacked...so keep my name off your screen!!!!!!
    Hi ....teejarelias here....no I do not know bigbrules....and I have never modded or hacked...so keep my name off your screen!!!!!!
    Right. Glu got it right on all the peoe they banned last week. Then unbanned all of those cheaters after a day. But you. The lone legit guy is just being ****ed cause Glu doesn't like you. Now. Everyone who understands sarcasm raise your hand.
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    *hand raises*
    howdydodat wrote: »
    Haha no teejarelias is a hacker too remember? Everyone who got banned was a hacker according to bigbrules. Maybe he should screen his friends better.

Your right since I once considered your lame modding *** a friend once.thanks for the heads up I'll be more diligent.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Your right since I once considered your lame modding *** a friend once.thanks for the heads up I'll be more diligent.
    Haha u still think I mod? Pathetic man.. I had my account restored after about 15 hours... That's fast response time by glu... You're just mad that upgrade blows and I called u out on it... Haters make me famous bigb thanks for your support...
    howdydodat wrote: »
    Haha u still think I mod? Pathetic man.. I had my account restored after about 15 hours... That's fast response time by glu... You're just mad that upgrade blows and I called u out on it... Haters make me famous bigb thanks for your support...

Had to upgrade from upgrade? Are you sure that was wise? You remember when big said they were going to be first place in every tournament and PvP now? Oh I get it. They are just waiting to make their last move. Hiding out down there at 15 or whatever. You know below them guilds no one has ever even heard of.
    Apologies to all of you upgrade guys. I really don't know any of you. But with guys like bigbrules in your guild always running their ballwashers this is where it ends up. Feel free to put in a request to join goodfellas. We are always looking for new talent. Like howdy.
    I never said we would be first moron. Where are you getting your info from please show me where I said that. I said tournaments should be a different story with modders banned. Sounds to me like your trying to cause trouble and start ****. I've turned down goodfellas a few times already boy. Sounds like you have a man crush but that's sweet. Get your facts straight before you talk smack.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    I never said we would be first moron. Where are you getting your info from please show me where I said that. I said tournaments should be a different story with modders banned. Sounds to me like your trying to cause trouble and start ****. I've turned down goodfellas a few times already boy. Sounds like you have a man crush but that's sweet. Get your facts straight before you talk smack.

Lol you said at least two times...in forum and in line...but **** each post you make demonstrate the total lack of brain you have...
    If I said it then show it to me because I never said it on here or line chat. If I said it here or line it should be pretty easy to show me. You won't find it because I never said it. The only person who lacks a brain is your retarded self with no proof of what your babbling and getting banned twice in three weeks for modding.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    If I said it then show it to me because I never said it on here or line chat. If I said it here or line it should be pretty easy to show me. You won't find it because I never said it. The only person who lacks a brain is your retarded self with no proof of what your babbling and getting banned twice in three weeks for modding.

Enough talk with you child, now go sleep without dinner!
    Good answer little boy. No proof all made up just like I said.
    Android Guild - upgrade