Options

Update 2.2 Coming to Android China 15th July

Info from the in-game notice in Android China server. Translated from Chinese.

Update 2.2 will be on 15th July, 9am to 12pm China time. Known changes are:

1) Tournament info will appear more prominently at the bottom of your Town screen

2) When entering dungeon, screen will show possible reagent drop from that map

3) some unknown time limited offer. will appear randomly.

So again, Android first, then iOS. But if that's all they change, the update is nothing but BS to me.

Comments

• Options
    reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Thanks ! Did you know how much time to wait after 15July for europe and us?
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    [sarcasm] Wow such nices updates...very very nice updates!! [/sarcasm]
    pdlukuv
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    This just shows that admins arent in touch with developers and developers are completely oblivous about what is going bad with this game...
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Can we wait and see what the updates are before we complain! The updates indicate that company is trying to make improvements to the game. Don't get it twisted I dislike the 4th kingdom because of the inability to obtain reagents or weapons unless you purchase gems!
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    Can we wait and see what the updates are before we complain! The updates indicate that company is trying to make improvements to the game. Don't get it twisted I dislike the 4th kingdom because of the inability to obtain reagents or weapons unless you purchase gems!

It's been a month since last update so we expected alot more content and fixes. Plus we were promised biweekly updates. Add broken promises to Glu cråp list.
    ;)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    It would be good to know what they are currently working on... These changes seem minor but all changes can be for the better
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    So now we have to rely on a player just to get some general update information. Where does all the money that the paying customers spend go to??? Strip bars??
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    From what I heard from ios friends, ice queen has been nerfed, gold t9 gear drop after wave 124 in endless, and offerings roll gold more now.
    ;)
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    From what I heard from ios friends, ice queen has been nerfed, gold t9 gear drop after wave 124 in endless, and offerings roll gold more now.

An advice. Unfriend that friend of yours.
  • Options
    HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Does your friend work for GLU? Don't see any of this
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Only thing i see i do more damage in endless
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Only thing i see i do more damage in endless

Can you get to wave 150 though to get the new goodies? lol kidding of course.
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    145 with monk
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Was this update for new players only? A giant intrusive tournament banner that isn't needed and reagents that might drop from a map when you enter. Also you can see rune effects on other players weapons in town now. Worst and most useless update yet.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2