167 hours bann

13Next

Comments

• TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts
    Every time you open your mouth you show more negative aspects of your self littlebrules. I tried to locate your requested proof from when you were running off at the mouth about how Upgrade was about to win everything since all the hacker guild got cleaned out. Unfortunately line does keep the records that far back. Fortunately we all saw you say it and now we know not only are you a blow hard but a liar as well. The delusional mind can convince itself of so much, it can even rewrite history. So keep on showing your true colors you dishonest rude ignorant moron.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Sure it keeps records that far back. Get a clue and get what I said right. I'd be happy to post the room conversation on here to prove you wrong little boy.

Yeah just checked line and mine scrolls back to since I installed it. Again show me proof and stop making nonsense up.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts
    To be fair you only claimed you guys would win the next tournament not all of them. Otherwise I stand by my assessment of your personality on the internet. Oh and for the record I assure you I am more of a man then you tinybrules. For one I admit mistakes and own them which is more then can be said about you. Even after everything you can't admit that people got banned unfairly who were not cheaters.
    Um I apologized twice and haven't said a word about it since. Get your facts straight before you start **** little boy. You calling me names proves your a child still.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Um I apologized twice and haven't said a word about it since. Get your facts straight before you start **** little boy. You calling me names proves your a child still.

Big im not trying to start anything but I had a couple members of upgrade that im still friends with say you were still calling me a cheater and such. Dude face it im legit I don't know why you keep my name in your mouth. You know in your delusional little simple brain that there were players that got banned wrongfully. I just don't know why your mouth says different.
    Last I checked I lived in a free country and was entitled to my beliefs. I believe you mod simple as that.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Learn to type spastic.
    -Sagelz
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Last I checked I lived in a free country and was entitled to my beliefs. I believe you mod simple as that.

You believe I mod because I have skills that far surpass yours or anyone in your guild? Why can't u admit im a beast ? It does make me laugh that you think im that good in this game though.
    LoL your funny. Improve your gs and vp then talk to me. I think you suck that's why you mod.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Lol gs doesn't mean anything. I know ten k players that would put u too shame. I suck? Thats why u had a fit when I left right? Keep trying man...
    Whatever you have to tell yourself so you sleep better at night. I think you protest a little to much.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    I think I have to agree. Gs really doesn't mean a whole lot. I get more VP every tournament than people a lot higher gs than me. And less than a lot with lower gs than me. I consistently beat higher gs people in arena. And I even get the occssional 11k monk that beats me. I assume the next comment will be something about Howdy's *****. Just so you don't have to say it. Yes Howdy's ***** are delicious.