Options

this is about teejarelias

im EXPERIENCED guild senior... this is about our leader. his name teejarelias. his all gears gone. reset all characters. why are you doing it?? he is not hacker, not cheater... he is our leader.. we need him soon... our EXPERIENCED guild havent any hacker or cheater... if you think we have cheaters please look me who are they... im 200% sure we havent any hackers or cheaters.... we allways fighting against hackers and cheaters. and we try to make good socity in the EW3 game... please back our leaders gears... his name teejarelias.... please quick.. cus thisis your foult glu. not our foult... please

Comments

• Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Garanteed 100% legit....I want my game or my money back....which one is it going to be...if your reviewing my character quit wasting your and my time and give me my account back.....I HAVE NEVER CHEATED NOW FIX MY GAME OR SEND A REFUND!!!! I WILL BE GETTING MY BANK STATEMENT TOMORROW SO I WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH TO MAKE THE CHECK OUT FOR!!!! NOT JOKING EITHER !!!!!!
  • Options
    phippersphippers Registered Users 1 Posts
    Garanteed 100% legit....I want my game or my money back....which one is it going to be...if your reviewing my character quit wasting your and my time and give me my account back.....I HAVE NEVER CHEATED NOW FIX MY GAME OR SEND A REFUND!!!! I WILL BE GETTING MY BANK STATEMENT TOMORROW SO I WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH TO MAKE THE CHECK OUT FOR!!!! NOT JOKING EITHER !!!!!!

Wow glu your crazy we pride ourselves with being top 50 without cheating Tee doesnt cheat, promote, or condone it. We in experienced consider each other family to reset our leader and the other players you have is cuasing paying and loyal players to want to quit might want yo change the way you judge cheaters fix this problem quick
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    ATTENTION GLU, can you hurry up and sort out this error of yours, we have spent good money on your game and expect you to sort out your mistakes immediately, thanks, topbossuk!!!!
  • Options
    SpydergsxSpydergsx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Fix your mistake or risk loosing ALOT of paying members. This is bogus that the millions you guys make, and your constantly screwing with legit players and all the hackers /cheaters are left untouched. Please do the right thing and fix your errors, restore Tee's account immediately. Thanks Spydergsx
  • Options
    Chad RainboltChad Rainbolt Registered Users 10 Posts
    Why domthis to a paying player??? Do this go the cheats and hackers there are plenty of them!!!! It happened to me too!!! Took me a week to get my stuff back but dont have the same name as I had!!! Fix our brother Tee!!!!
  • Options
    AhGohAhGoh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Knock. Knock.
    Hello, Glu... anyone working there?
    More than 50 players waiting for your prompt action...
  • Options
    SHAAN118SHAAN118 Registered Users 7 Posts
    AhGoh wrote: »
    Knock. Knock.
    Hello, Glu... anyone working there?
    More than 50 players waiting for your prompt action...

yes ahgoh we all waiting for this.. we need our leader backsoon.... we need teejarelias back quickly with his name "teejarelias"
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    did anyone open a ticket? most people got back the next day who filed a ticket to glu support

this is what glu moderator will tell::

Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    Why domthis to a paying player??? Do this go the cheats and hackers there are plenty of them!!!! It happened to me too!!! Took me a week to get my stuff back but dont have the same name as I had!!! Fix our brother Tee!!!!

And I will tell you now glu....I better have the same name and every item I had....dont worry I have pics to remind you what you owe me....if anything is missing I will be expecting a full refund....like I said before...im going to bank today to get statement....I will be posting how much I have spent with you....this is a mistake on your side and I will not be punished because you cant do your job....find a better way to sort out your problems....GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK.....STILL WAITING!!!!!!
  • Options
    And yes jaggu I have....with my full name...phone number....were I live...my google account...and detailed description of problem....I did this because I dont have anything to hide!!!!!!!! I AM NOT A FRIGGIN HACKER NOW GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK !!!!!!! AND NOW I WANT COMPANSATION AS WELL...GOIN TO BANK NOW... BE RIGHT BACK WITH YOUR INVOICE GLUUUUUU!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok...back from bank.....I had my entire statement printed.....30 total transactions...for a grand total of $339.70....I have contacted a consumer protection lawyer and he says that anyone else having the same problem and has spent money should do the same thing I am doing and we can file a class action lawsuit against glu... so please post how much you have spent and been robbed....Glu if you take this post down it is incriminating evidence and it will be held against you in a court of law.....I will give you another 48 hours I want my character back or I want my money!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »
    did anyone open a ticket? most people got back the next day who filed a ticket to glu support

this is what glu moderator will tell::

Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Indeed this is what one of the moderators or admins will tell you to do when you are having an account issue, because we cannot help you through the forums with account issues.

Though personally I would add "Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response."
  • Options
    I have submitted a ticket ....to no where...it included my real name and phone number..i give you this because, once again i have nothing to hide...if you want a tip...review my account.....study it real good...because that is what a true legitimate account looks like...use this how you need to learn and get rid of hackers/modders instead of real players. As a true legit and paying customer I would expect better service than what you are providing to me..... I will tell you right now that I am NOT happy with any service you have ever done with any problem I have ever had ...once again if you cannot replace my character I want my $339 and 70 cents back now!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been senior and now co-leader of this guild since the beginning of it's existence. Tee is a true leader and member of our guild. This guild takes pride in beinf honest and forthright in playing this game. In other words, we HATE hackers!!! I understand the need too remove ALL hackers but not active and PAYING players!!! PLEASE GIVE US OUR LEADER BACK!!! WE NEED HIM!!! HE IS A BIG PART OF THIS GUILD!! THIS FAMILY!! PLEASE!!
  • Options
    kwatogkwatog Registered Users 3 Posts
    Stop being incompetent GLU. After a week
    Im having the impression that you are just random sampling to identify hackers/moders. You will loose a lot of paying gamers if you continue your crazy witch hunting. Focus on getting rid of the hackers/modders and not the legit gamers.
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Its funny how when this happen to this dude everyone is crying his innocence and when it happened to me I was a cheater...nonsense
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Its funny how when this happen to this dude everyone is crying his innocence and when it happened to me I was a cheater...nonsense
    It happened to you twice in three weeks. Stop crying and move on you got caught it's as simple as that.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    Thank you bigbrules....starting to like you....as for you winterfall....I have the proof that im a legitimate player....I have helped more people in this game than I can imagine and I have my bank statement saying that I spend way too much money ....you probably have neither...so I would appreciate it you started your own post and not bad mouth me on mine !!!!!! GLUUUUUU STILL WAITING FOR YOUR "PROMT "RESPONSE....DO I NEED TO CALL THE LAWYER BACK OR ARE YOU GOING TO FIX MY GAME ?
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Thank you bigbrules....starting to like you....as for you winterfall....I have the proof that im a legitimate player....I have helped more people in this game than I can imagine and I have my bank statement saying that I spend way too much money ....you probably have neither...so I would appreciate it you started your own post and not bad mouth me on mine !!!!!! GLUUUUUU STILL WAITING FOR YOUR "PROMT "RESPONSE....DO I NEED TO CALL THE LAWYER BACK OR ARE YOU GOING TO FIX MY GAME ?
    Winter has his account back. Weather he has those things or not doesn't seem to matter. And you having them also doesn't seem to matter. What are they saying u did that's so bad?
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Woha it seem clear that bigbrules an tejereles have the same IQ they found themselves! Im happy.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Funny little wanna be aren't you
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Actually guys/gals IQ doesn't exactly state the intelligence of a person. A person with the IQ of 85 can very well be as intelligent as some one with an IQ of 115. It's just easier for the 115 person to learn, but honestly not that much easier.

To really see a difference you'd need to compare people with much higher differences in IQ.
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Actually guys/gals IQ doesn't exactly state the intelligence of a person. A person with the IQ of 85 can very well be as intelligent as some one with an IQ of 115. It's just easier for the 115 person to learn, but honestly not that much easier.

To really see a difference you'd need to compare people with much higher differences in IQ.

Sorry but it is not talk show about IQ. . . Glu should do what it must be done. It happens to tejarelias it can happen to everyone!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lol....wintertale....just to let you know ive taken every online IQ test online right now...my average is around 125....so I guess I modded those too right...so before you insult someones intelligence......you might want to made sure you have some yourself....once again.....do not post on this thread again ....please....wouldnt want my IQ to go down by reading your jibberish.....THANK YOU !!!!!!! AND GLUUUUU STILL WAITING ON YOUR "PROMT" RESPONSE!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thrage wrote: »
    Winter has his account back. Weather he has those things or not doesn't seem to matter. And you having them also doesn't seem to matter. What are they saying u did that's so bad?

They haven't told me shiiiiiit !!!!!
  • Options
    Paying customer still waiting !!!!!
  • Options
    and like I said before.... I hope they study what they're looking at real good on my account .....so they know what a real legitimate account looks like .....and get rid of every single modderr and hacker in this game .....I have spent too much money the deal with this.... its ridiculous ....I am NOT happy and I am sick of glu.... I want my money or I want my account !!!!!!