Give ios new lord reagants so we don't have to spend 1000's of gems

SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
Put new lord reagants in offerings and endless for ios players I'm sick of using gems for it!!!

Comments

• SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    Put new lord reagants in offerings and endless for ios players I'm sick of using gems for it!!

Is that a good idea?? I think so!! Ice caverns are a joke you want people to use all potions and buy gems!! Everyone would buy gems if it didn't cost so much for so little!! Please help us out!!
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    +1 even if you can farm the new boss you still get barely any reagents
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    completely agree with u slice.. Why we dont have new reagents in offerings and android does. This is stupid. For upgrading new weapon it requires like 1000 gems. Is it a joke or what?
    - Hunter :p;)
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    They won't put new reagents on offerings on iOS because they are so many people that use gems for upgrading gears. When they will stop buying gems then we will have new reagents on spins.
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    Put new lord reagants in offerings and endless for ios players I'm sick of using gems for it!!!

And they wonder why some people hack their game for gems!! I wish I knew how to!!
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    You better not slice! Ditto on your idea tho... I'm not worrying over farming new content right now, no point..reagents drop rate is ****py, spider steroid queen from hell aint worth wasting tickets on.
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>