Options

Advancing Question - lvl 43 with a GS of 8059…

inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
Please excuse the newbi question as Im sure you all are pros.

I am Monk lvl 43 with a GS of 8059…

My question is how do I advance in the game? I cant beat Legendary Hellboy yet (not even there yet) so I just keep farming Nina until I get an entire set of gold items and hope that is enough to get to Hellboy and kill him? If I can make it there (big if), do I then farm Hellboy until I get another better set of gold gear?

Also where does Godly gear drop (I see all lvl 50 players sporting this so assuming its the best?)? I was told past lvl 125 in Endless mode but I can’t even pass lvl 104 with my current gear set.

I was also told to get to lvl 125 I would need a Juggernaut weapon which drops in Hellboy but since I can’t get there yet, it's a chicken and egg situation right? So how do the other lvl 50 guys do it?

:confused:

thanks

Comments

• Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    inching wrote: »
    Please excuse the newbi question as Im sure you all are pros.

I am Monk lvl 43 with a GS of 8059…

My question is how do I advance in the game? I cant beat Legendary Hellboy yet (not even there yet) so I just keep farming Nina until I get an entire set of gold items and hope that is enough to get to Hellboy and kill him? If I can make it there (big if), do I then farm Hellboy until I get another better set of gold gear?

Also where does Godly gear drop (I see all lvl 50 players sporting this so assuming its the best?)? I was told past lvl 125 in Endless mode but I can’t even pass lvl 104 with my current gear set.

I was also told to get to lvl 125 I would need a Juggernaut weapon which drops in Hellboy but since I can’t get there yet, it's a chicken and egg situation right? So how do the other lvl 50 guys do it?

:confused:

thanks

You may just look up at the Primer. You can find it in the EW3 Support and FAQ forum. You may find most answers for your questions here.

For a short advice:

1:progress to hellboy
    -> You may be lvl 44 then.
    2:save up iron,silver,god of battle, whatever -tokens.
    -> When reaching lvl 44 you may use them to get lvl 44-49 gear. Hope for a lvl 44 purple weapon and power it up.
    3: farm legendary hellboy. If you can't beat it you need to practice.
    -> farm it
    4: Run the Tower of Heroes
    > for exp and gold.
    5:get better

To be more specific:
    Purple gear will do just fine for you. Its not about hoping that you can kill hellboy or not. Its just die trying and try again. Godly gear drops wave 114+. You don't need the juggernaut weapon. lvl 44 wondrous fists of the butcher is your best choice at the moment. Run the tower whenever you can.

Advancement in this game is not really well made. One day you complete the game. After that you can only farm gear to beat what you have already beaten.
  • Options
    inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    this is great, thanks for your help
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    U can get jugrnat fist from nian.. atlist I did mount and a half ago and I dont believe it changed. And yep until u get it u farm nian for better gear u can get alsp unbeatable helem from him. Tho what most important is the wep. Wining hellboy is all about good evoidence fom his hits . After u get jugrnat fist u farm hellboy for more unbreakable items and same time do the best u can in tower. It be hard until u get ur first 5 dmon prince soul shards for the wep but after its get ok to farm him fast. Invest useful mostly in armore lices kf reslove iif do play big part in drop rates aspecily tower. Now about goldy.. u can stsr geting goldy items stating from climbing lvl 110. im personly had helem armore and wep drops between 110-115 it just take time . The higer u can climb the more bosses u kill and the faster u can get new gear drops. Just remember iif also plays big part . Gl