Thanks Glu for this update

JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
OK, overall I'm still not happy with the game, especially PvP.

But, I do think there's something good about this update. I'm on iOS.

1) Offering now drops new T9 reagents. Even though this should had happened in the previous update, I'm glad it finally came.

2) New tournament info at bottom of Town screen. Although I could live without this improvement, I had to admit it does make it easier to see your current ranking and such. So still an improvement, even though minor.

3) Possible reagents drop shown before entering Dungeon. This info is totally useless to me. BUT! They removed the option to buy potions on this screen! HOORAY!!! Many times I accidentally bought potions due to this, especially when there's network error. So this change brought an unexpected nice surprise.

4) Time limited offer. I didn't get anything, but players on Android China get a 900 gems package with 10 Rune God spins, 1 purple fire ATK, 1 purple ice RES. Not a very good deal, but still a better deal. So this could be useful to some players.

Actually I expected more changes, since 2.1 to 2.2 is suppose to be sort of a big change. But I don't really have any complain about it at the moment. So.... Good Job Glu. Keep improving.

Comments

• mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    That sounds ok I guess.

Hows spider queen? How much have they nerfed it?
    Any comment on drop rates?
    ;)
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Thanks for your thoughts JonWayne!

mohican wrote: »
    That sounds ok I guess.

I did my usual runs this AM and I didn't notice a difference. Of course I don't get hit, so I guess it's possible that they nerfed her attack only (not likely though).
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    That sounds ok I guess.

if glu do nerf her, the only thing they nerfed is her drop rate. still getting 1 shot KO if any mis-judgement. had not seen a single gold item for daysssssss.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    That sounds ok I guess.

Stop it, don´t ask them to do a **** difficulty nerf and dumb her down, now atleast there is one challenging boss in this game. What is the point when you can kill the most dificulty boss ingame in 10s? I rather have it they up her hp if anything and raise the drop date then having her nerfed down to dumbness levels.

Agree Jon, even if the update itself didn´t brought us anything new, the changes is still improvments which is always welcome. But in a update like this with minor improvments and fixes I would have liked it if they had added AP in the Guild list.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I rather have it they up her hp if anything and raise the drop date then having her nerfed down to dumbness levels.

I'd be ok with this - then maybe they could have her drop all T9 armor instead of what appears to be just gauntlets, helm, and the occasional weapon.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Well difficulty is ok I guess. Just takes too long without full fire runes. Takes me 6 mins with 2 purples. And thru out that 6 mins you can't make a single mistake else you get the ohko hha.
    It would be nice to have her drop reagents everytime and not quarter of the time. And more purples etc to sell to make use of the effort used to kill her lol
    ;)
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well difficulty is ok I guess. Just takes too long without full fire runes. Takes me 6 mins with 2 purples. And thru out that 6 mins you can't make a single mistake else you get the ohko hha.
    It would be nice to have her drop reagents everytime and not quarter of the time. And more purples etc to sell to make use of the effort used to kill her lol

Yep, definitely agree there that atleast one reagent is a must, and rest of the T9 in the drop list would be fabulous.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    This a feat for Glu. An update without any major degradation of feature. Oh did u notice that mana pots can't be bought anymore?
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Si is it possible now to get harts in other places in ice cavern expect spider q?
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Update is minor bt still some of those stuff like new reagents in offerings is good. I also liked the way each level shows which reagents can be farmed there. Rank and vp at d bottom screen was a very good idea. Its makes little easier for player to keep track of his rank and vp. But I was hoping for level cap to go up in this update bt sadly we still have to wait for it. Hope it comes soon.

Though its a minor changes thanks Glu. ;)
    - Hunter :p;)
    JaxM wrote: »
    This a feat for Glu. An update without any major degradation of feature. Oh did u notice that mana pots can't be bought anymore?

I noticed the missing mana pots as well - only health in the store too. Anyone know if you have the option to buy when you're out, or is it offering only now? It'll be a while before I run out.
  • MoshMosh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Do I need to reinstall the game or it still updates for some?
  • ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    ios or android? For android the servers are still currently down and most of the time you can update when it says update in the play store.
    The servers are down because it is updating.
  • SarkhansSarkhans Registered Users 3 Posts
    Anyone know what the VIP system is and where, if anywhere, it's located
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ya seen that also with update but dont see any VIP system
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    ...4) Time limited offer....players on Android China get a 900 gems package with 10 Rune God spins, 1 purple fire ATK, 1 purple ice RES. Not a very good deal, but still a better deal. So this could be useful to some players....
    Good Job Glu. Keep improving.

I don't understand that point. If you buy 10 rune offerings you get 900 gems?
    griml0ck wrote: »
    I noticed the missing mana pots as well - only health in the store too. Anyone know if you have the option to buy when you're out, or is it offering only now? It'll be a while before I run out.

You can still buy pots while in dungeon if your pots are 0 (all consumed). U just can't buy now if u still have pots in ur inventory.
    I don't understand that point. If you buy 10 rune offerings you get 900 gems?

It's a gift pack. Cost 900 gems. Give u 10 rune god spin & 2 purple runes. I didn't have it though. It's from other player on android china server.
  • jheragjherag Registered Users 11 Posts
    Why cant i update 2.2.0?... stucks on 70% so i cant see this new update...
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Was this update for new players only? A giant intrusive tournament banner that isn't needed and reagents that might drop from a map when you enter. Also you can see rune effects on other players weapons in town now. Worst and most useless update yet.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    No updates matter until they take care of the hackers.
  • ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm pretty happy about the update also. The tourney thing is the best part of it imo.
  • TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    dropped T9 gold from Tower? IOS
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    OK, overall I'm still not happy with the game

Me too.

Take out the tower, runes, pvp, ice kingdom and all their other fluff and put the game to why people liked it in the first place back.

I guess its just how the saying goes:

hA234BA3E
  • NiceJobNiceJob Registered Users 2 Posts
    Pvp is unplayable two or more weeks ago, good job, unistall in 3, 2, 1...