Murdermaker and Endless Question

guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
I believe i've heard that murdermaker _CAN_ drop any time after level 104. I've been farming levels 100-120 and generally can kill.

I'm stuck a bit on Demon Prince soulshards and the ability to get murdermaker. My question is, do the likelihood of drops of MM and soulshards increase as you go up in endless past level 104 through 130? Or is the odds about the same at level 110 and 130 etc... Don't know if i should be using potions to kill levels 120-130.

Thanks!!!
-B

Comments

• dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    i looted 2 murdermaker last month. both in 120-135. one dropped in 129 iirc.
    also i think i am getting more legendary items/soulshards in 120-135. but never tracked it.

anyway i think the chance to get murdermaker is very low. lets say i do about 10 tower runs per day. total 300 runs in that month for 2 murdermaker... => 0,6% chance. and i am using 400%+ IIF gear.

so according the chance, i wouldnt use potions. u still can get it in 110-120. its all about luck ;)
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    I got 2 MM in one run last week. But whats the point in having 7 of them. How about some gold T9 gears???
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »
    I believe i've heard that murdermaker _CAN_ drop any time after level 104. I've been farming levels 100-120 and generally can kill.

I'm stuck a bit on Demon Prince soulshards and the ability to get murdermaker. My question is, do the likelihood of drops of MM and soulshards increase as you go up in endless past level 104 through 130? Or is the odds about the same at level 110 and 130 etc... Don't know if i should be using potions to kill levels 120-130.

Thanks!!!
    -B

I have not heared of anyone getting T8 gear/wep below 110! It starts at 114, so for wep/gear start at 110, if need dp reagents start 100.

I have got 5-6 mm/NF in total and only one of them from 124, all other from 114. This was before updates so idk if droprate change

Lvl 50 purple butcher might be a alternative if no mm, +22 atk, same cc but little lower cd

Good luck hunting

Masterett
    So oneunited
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Hey will have a much harder time farming the reagents for a lvl 50 weapon. just keep famin. they drop 114,115,119,120,124,etc..
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yeah, reagents are the biggest challenge at my point. I'm sure you have all been through. Only so much enjoyment i can get out of killing Hellboy. Right now i try to see how quick i can do it (28 secs is personal best with my current weapon). That means i actually let myself get hit a bit to maximize damage to specials :)

Best place to farm for demon prince soulshard still also endless levels 104,105, 109, 110, etc?
  • kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    114-125 seems to be the sweet spot got mine on 114 and got Yangs Tornado on 120.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I been farming endless for than a month and i never got murdermaker. i farm endless from floor 110+ or sometimes from floor 100 to floor 135. and i have like 300%+ increase item fund and i really like murdermaker sword. Is there any t9 gold sword drop in endless bec i cant beat the ice cavern world.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I been farming endless for than a month and i never got murdermaker. i farm endless from floor 110+ or sometimes from floor 100 to floor 135. and i have like 300%+ increase item fund and i really like murdermaker sword. Is there any t9 gold sword drop in endless bec i cant beat the ice cavern world.

Nope, Glu makes us just buy/win gold spins for t9 golds. keep farming for mudermaker or purple lvl44

*edit* then 3k later you can take spider lol
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I have a mr yang tornado blade but i really want a t9 sword or murdermaker in god of gold offering i get t9 gold pauldron pvp t9 helmet gold t9 gold boots but i need kingbreaker or sun sword i wish i get lucky and get sun sword or kingbreaker next time i spind i just like how the weapons looks and how strong it is. Thnx glu and all the people who makes these fantastic sword and armor lol.
  • BgslimBgslim Registered Users 27 Posts
    Finally got my mm yesterday after about a month of farming, only to find it was slightly weaker than the purple sword of the butcher I have been using for ages!
  • nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I finally got a Skyslicer today on 114 after farming for the last three weeks, but no MM yet, but I've only gotten to 120