when i created f&h guild
    my goal is only one
    that is against cheaters
    i named Fair And Honor myself
    but guild won continuously in tourney,arena
    it maked dirty enemy like fellas
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    @suur ... dude seriously ?? Self confessed to whom ?? Baba the cheater ??? And u believe him ??? I thought u were one of the really decent guys in f and h bro.. so i just guess even u know that baba hacks and u r trying to protect him.. and yeah suur... u know more than i do that i dont hack and u called me one of the horseman in pvp for ur guild cause i carried ur guild to 5 of those wins. .. and u did play me and u know i dont cheat.. so suddenly some 1 hacks my id and runs it on a modded device and abuses my guild while i was in it and i turn a cheater ?? Come on dude suur u r better than this.
    And yeah coming to gems...
    As nathan said...
    PLEASE SEND US YOUR GLU MOBILE RECEIPTS AND PROVE U R LEGIT...
  • Options
    @ baba ...
    Even if someone used a mod to see your GS
    Ur critical chance will be much less than ur crit damage...
    Cause its just multiplication into 'n' times...
    Please stop ********ting and confess and stop saying people that others confessed...
    U really have good leadership qualities. .
    Though they r pretty much ****edd upp...
    I dont want to post a screenshot of u / niceassassin logging into my id and speaking ur ****py english in my guild and further insult u in front of your guild mates...
    Just confess and be done with it...
  • Options
    @baba .. so now ur guild and you lost both fairness and honor... how about renaming it as "SHAMELESS HACKERS" ... More appropriate i would say... i was neutral to ur guild.. you shouldnt have rubbed me the wrong way... and why do u go on telling people that i confessed ?? Do u mean that i confessed i left ur ****ty guild cause u aint worth me ??
  • Options
    ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    I think all of you need to calm your ****ing tits. It's a game, when you're ****ing 60 years old you're gonna look back and be ashamed, "did I really indulge myself into a game like that?" Seriously guys, there's this thing called life. It has way better graphics than Ew3, AND if you're a cheater the authority actually does something about it. Take a step back and realize how childish this is. I assume all of you are at least in your 20's, where as I'm ****ing 14 and I see how immature this is. Grow the **** up dudes
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    I think all of you need to calm your ****ing tits. It's a game, when you're ****ing 60 years old you're gonna look back and be ashamed, "did I really indulge myself into a game like that?" Seriously guys, there's this thing called life. It has way better graphics than Ew3, AND if you're a cheater the authority actually does something about it. Take a step back and realize how childish this is. I assume all of you are at least in your 20's, where as I'm ****ing 14 and I see how immature this is. Grow the **** up dudes

How childish is all that bad language lol
  • Options
    @shaded blade...
    Dude get laid :-) ..
    U had time to read alll the chats we typed shows all u do while sucking on your mama's tits is play ew3.. get owned and then read forums
  • Options
    bababalianbababalian Registered Users 26 Posts
    dread shut up your dirty mouse
    i think you are very cunning guy like bat
    left ? you kicked from guild and you
    beg for rejoin guild
    your screenshoot already spread to many
    korean guild and glu admited your cheat
    you always lied when you need
    its feel so dirty same like fellas
    lost famous ?
    even now so many dirty cheaters in fellas
    knocked f&h
    but they are no place
    coz we are fair and honor
    and this post writer is famous cheater tharge
    lol seems fellas's goal is gather cheaters ?
    if you want i will introduce many dirty cheaters like grugg
    in conclusion, fact is fellas rush to wolfpacks
    and beg for tourney winning
    lol dont have ability for selfless winning
    just enjoy a moments will be blocked
    talk with fellas aways make feel so dirty
    i need showers
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    bababalian wrote: »
    i found funny facts
    some kind of hack
    was shown all users's gs score is insane involved himself
    lol .. tharge if you closed hack
    will be shown formerly
    and i met you in arena
    **** cheater ! you loosed even used hack .. right ?
    and fellas already lost honor
    like deviljin
    long ago i have some respect about them cos have one same thinking (
    dislike cheaters)
    now is not .. fellas is just cheater group
    keep going dirty play i dont care

That's new. It wasn't really you using a mod. It was me using a mod to make it look like you were. That makes absolutely no sense. I am a famous cheater? I'm not sure how but OK. I'll let you go ahead and make your accusations. Its funny though. Most of your guild believes that screenshot is real and that you were in fact cheating. Pretty bad when even your own people don't trust you. If you will notice some of these other posts. Like athell. Its a very mature comment. That is because they are an adult. Judging by the comments you have made either you are a child or mad that you were caught cheating. Other people get accused of cheating all the time. They know it isn't true. So they don't feel the need to argue the point. You on the other hand are fighting it pretty hard. Makes you look even more guilty. All of your comments are full of insults to everyone else. Trying to take away the spotlight from your own cheating. As for my towers. I believe your guild was shown the email between myself and Glu regarding the problem I had with it. Now. If I was cheating would I email Glu and tell them to look into my towers? That would seem kind of silly wouldn't it.
    I used mods in arena? When? Where are the screenshots. I can make up accusations all day that I know aren't true and I have no way to prove. But I'm not that kind of person. When I have a screenshot in my hand showing you cheating that I will post about. As dread said below. If it was just a stat modifier it would change all stats equally. Not like the mod you are using.
    As for running to wolfpack for a win. No. That's called cooperation . we help them they help us. That is how much people dispise you. We would rather give another guild a win than you. Its just sad that the rest of the guild has to be pulled down because of you. There are a lot of good people in fnh that don't deserve to be labeled cheaters just because they are in a guild with you.
    I'm pretty sure this is all I have to say about this matter. You know you cheat. Your guild knows. They choose not to kick you out. It is what it is. If they are on with winning unfairly then go ahead. We on the other hand would rather take second place legit than first by cheating. Good luck to you and goodbye
  • Options
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »
    @shaded blade...
    Dude get laid :-) ..
    U had time to read alll the chats we typed shows all u do while sucking on your mama's tits is play ew3.. get owned and then read forums

Actually I was looking for something to help me with my current problem with the game, and in my search I saw this an was curious. You're a real mature adult. I like this game, but I would never go so crazy over it that I would insult other players for either being better than them, hackers, or 14 year olds. (Me) it is in my best wishes that you realize how idiotic this is and that you grow up. Get a life. Join reality dude. I mean seriously, is it such a big deal? This is merely graphics on your mobile device and you act as if it is your life. @CharlieD, I admit my cursing was childish, thank you for pointing it out. Also, congrats on your second place in PvP. Well earned. I conclude my message with this, you guys really need to take a step back and look at yourself. Where are you going in life? I'm 14, I have a long way to go. You're all adults, and your life is basically playing Eternity Warriors. You tell each other off over forums, what does it actually do? Make you feel better about yourself? What would really make you feel better is setting your phone down, and being productive. Have a nice day gentlemen
  • Options
    @baba...
    Shhh .. dude u r caught.. live with it... and yeah i would recommend u calmly quit the game before u further insult yourself. ..
    And accusing me of cheating.... dude u got my account hacked.. it is proved as the log in did not match my wi fi mac or i wulda be banned permanently. ..
    And baba u were banned already for 24 hours and u cheat again ??? Seriously ??? Is ur brain in ur a$$ ??
    U have good skills... u r a great player... u dont need to cheat.. dont be so greedy dude...
    And @kiddo (forgot his name)
    Are u a precocious **** ??? U seem too matured for ur age... check your hormone levels may be u have a pitutuary tumor
  • Options
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »
    @baba...
    Shhh .. dude u r caught.. live with it... and yeah i would recommend u calmly quit the game before u further insult yourself. ..
    And accusing me of cheating.... dude u got my account hacked.. it is proved as the log in did not match my wi fi mac or i wulda be banned permanently. ..
    And baba u were banned already for 24 hours and u cheat again ??? Seriously ??? Is ur brain in ur a$$ ??
    U have good skills... u r a great player... u dont need to cheat.. dont be so greedy dude...
    And @kiddo (forgot his name)
    Are u a precocious **** ??? U seem too matured for ur age... check your hormone levels may be u have a pitutuary tumor

It's Shaded, and no, I just have common knowledge.
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    They should make a flaming subsection....lots of built up agression in here....IM GLAD i save all my glue reciepts ;)

Now Release your anger....Only your hatred can destroy me! :)
    (SW ESB)
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    bidsy wrote: »
    They should make a flaming subsection....lots of built up agression in here....IM GLAD i save all my glue reciepts ;)

Now Release your anger....Only your hatred can destroy me! :)
    (SW ESB)

No bidsy. You don't let it build up. You take it out on the forums whenever you need to. Then you don't go to work and kill everyone. And yes save all receipts. But some folks can't cause the didn't buy anything.
  • Options
    ZthezealotZthezealot Registered Users 2 Posts
    Actually I was looking for something to help me with my current problem with the game, and in my search I saw this an was curious. You're a real mature adult. I like this game, but I would never go so crazy over it that I would insult other players for either being better than them, hackers, or 14 year olds. (Me) it is in my best wishes that you realize how idiotic this is and that you grow up. Get a life. Join reality dude. I mean seriously, is it such a big deal? This is merely graphics on your mobile device and you act as if it is your life. @CharlieD, I admit my cursing was childish, thank you for pointing it out. Also, congrats on your second place in PvP. Well earned. I conclude my message with this, you guys really need to take a step back and look at yourself. Where are you going in life? I'm 14, I have a long way to go. You're all adults, and your life is basically playing Eternity Warriors. You tell each other off over forums, what does it actually do? Make you feel better about yourself? What would really make you feel better is setting your phone down, and being productive. Have a nice day gentlemen

Glad to see such a kid like you could be very responsible. However, about cheaters, I disagree with you. How can you trust someone who even cheats in games? Wont they chaet in real life? "cheating" is something worse than you thought. It is a sin, deeply within some people's ego.
    I guess you are a good student. Will you cheat in your exams? I believe: no.
  • Options
    VasilevskyVasilevsky Registered Users 18 Posts
    this player of "bababalian" played with the spendthrift. on the arena. there was a top 1 earlier. yet I didn't remove fashions. now newbie! you in a top already also it isn't visible)). I violated rules! it is necessary to nullify! I don't understand. why you are sorry! rules for all one
  • Options
    English is now the top spoken language around the world,.many of you should try it...lol. it doesnt mean usa.....

Hundreds of countries use it as a first language. Give it a try

Oh wait..i dont cheat, and i can prove it....nevermind....

Just a few exampes:

264471339470351.jpg

b63899339470357.jpg

335.00 just in those dates alone....word.

AND ITS A DROP IN THE BUCKET FROM WHAT IVE REALLY SPENT Hackerzzzzzzz......

Your reciept is your one true friend. It doesnt lie, it proves who you are, and it never cheats.
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    So quiet when one proves ones self.......wow!!
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    I think I'd rather cheat at some mobile game than spend that kinda money on it lol... But hey, it's your money and you're having fun with it, so go right ahead bidsy.

On 2nd thought, I would have bought a better game and be playing that =p
  • Options
    bababalianbababalian Registered Users 26 Posts
    so fuuny post
    if you have head you can think
    i can kill spider easily
    and i can kill anybody in arena involved you
    right ?
    why need hack ? lol
    everyseason when i won , i used 7000 gems
    you ever have got 390 star ?
    in conclusion i not matters money
    recently just im lost interest this game
    and quited 2 times
    futhermore im not need pvp reward rune
    i already have all lol
    beggarfellas maybe cant understand it
  • Options
    bidsy wrote: »
    So quiet when one proves ones self.......wow!!
    *high five*
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Very articulate for a person of your age obtain whatever knowledge you can from this forum and laugh at the rest. Some days the arguments can be extremely funny and will brighten your day.
  • Options
    I sorry can you have a vs of 42k? I am referring to bidsy because that what you indicated in your signature!
  • Options
    Your giving total vs! Duh!!!!!!!