Options

Lost my Account

Hey Glue Team,
Since the last Update of the Game i Cant Play the game. It freezed on the loadingscreen. I bought an new phone and with it i logged Into My old Account. But the Name of the Account is not Mine. Its from the old User. Does it exist any kind of solution To get my old Players? It yes, how does it work? I spent a lot of time to get so upgraded Players. Would be nice if you can Help. My warrior and my mage wehre both over 12k GS. Thx 4 help guys.
My Account Name is 'scarface10'

Comments

• Options
    pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    scarface10 wrote: »
    Hey Glue Team,
    Since the last Update of the Game i Cant Play the game. It freezed on the loadingscreen. I bought an new phone and with it i logged Into My old Account. But the Name of the Account is not Mine. Its from the old User. Does it exist any kind of solution To get my old Players? It yes, how does it work? I spent a lot of time to get so upgraded Players. Would be nice if you can Help. My warrior and my mage wehre both over 12k GS. Thx 4 help guys.
    My Account Name is 'scarface10'
    5 weeks ago i am playing e warr 3 endless mode my game suddenly crash and when i reopen the game its show my name uuuuhuuuuu (my real e warr 3 user name is pavitsokeen) mine level dropped to 4 and gs dropped to 200(mine real gs 12344)
    i send many ticket to glu but still same name and same gs
    glu i want my real account back sorry for my bad english