Report hackers here

Comments

• Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Actually I go over the forums on a regular basis, that includes this thread.
    This confirms that he/she has no power to gives answers regarding game mechanism. His/her only job is only to monitor forums making sure no on causing a ruckus and help a lil bit on how to submit tickets.

"Communication has always been a problem in this forum since no one who actually has power to change the game mechanism come forward and explain things to us users/players."

Glû admin was the closest person in that category, but he is nowhere to be found atm probably taking a vacation since its summer.

All we need to do is talk things over, i am sure everybody is willing to sacrifice in case the developers needs to ban the whole entire players for a week in order to find hackers. Or do something else like putting server down for a week to work on new algorithms for hacker detector system. Whatever it is, all can be done if the developers are willing to communicate with us. Not just a random forums controller like handles( no offense) . tell " Sean abagnale" to come forward and be a man please.
  • shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    Username : MorbidPunk
    Mod: infinity life
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    This confirms that he/she has no power to gives answers regarding game mechanism. His/her only job is only to monitor forums making sure no on causing a ruckus and help a lil bit on how to submit tickets.

Actually my statement confirms nothing of which you said. My statement was to answer Nomedac question about if we ever go over this thread.

Yes we do take action when a suspect is confirmed to be using mods/cheats, however we are not going to discuss it over the forum or discuss it with anyone but the person who owns the account in question.

Further more this thread is about reporting suspected mod/cheat users, if you want to discuss other topics or make suggestions please go to the appropriate forums to do so.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Actually my statement confirms nothing of which you said. My statement was to answer Nomedac question about if we ever go over this thread.

Yes we do take action when a suspect is confirmed to be using mods/cheats, however we are not going to discuss it over the forum or discuss it with anyone but the person who owns the account in question.

Further more this thread is about reporting suspected mod/cheat users, if you want to discuss other topics or make suggestions please go to the appropriate forums to do so.

Handles it would be a nice idea if you guys could share with the Community when you do ban people and stop hackers. Alot of other game companies goes out with like "this weeks ban list" or something. This way the dedicated players can see that you are infact doing what you say you are doing and banning hackers and they´ll get encourage to continue to play and pay.

I´m thinking about the mass-fake accounts with hacked gems that where used in the last few offering tournaments by a cuple of Guilds. Have you guys managed to do anything to stop this? Punnished the hackers? When we don´t hear a single word it´s hard to not assume you guys did nothing about it and thoose Guilds kept their tournament prices. Right now it only looks like you guys ban a few hackers for a cuple of hours and then they are back in game with whatever items they managed to get. If thats the case it´s not very encouraging to put in more money in this game.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Actually my statement confirms nothing of which you said.
    your action to declare the statement does. I rest my case😄
    Its5pm wrote: »
    your action to declare the statement does. I rest my case

Good, now stop posting in this thread unless you are reporting a suspected mod/cheat user. Thank you.
  • LG777LG777 Registered Users 9 Posts
    nick character "AmmarR" beat constantly magic in the arena (ball lightning)
    LG777 wrote: »
    nick character "AmmarR" beat constantly magic in the arena (ball lightning)
    P.S. She magic never ends, puts on 5 ball lightning
  • VologrranVologrran Registered Users 12 Posts
    kenshin84 hack im pvp
    Vologrran wrote: »
    kenshin84 hack im pvp
    Screenshot_2014_07_16_18_45_32.png

Screenshot_2014_07_16_18_46_39.png
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Screenshot_2014_07_16_18_45_32.png

Screenshot_2014_07_16_18_46_39.png

Definitely a hacker
    taxman wrote: »
    Definitely a hacker

16.42 MEZ

Screenshot_2014_07_18_16_41_16.png

Screenshot_2014_07_18_16_42_12.png

GLU???????????????????????
    Screenshot_2014_07_18_16_41_43.png
    16.42 MEZ

Screenshot_2014_07_18_16_41_16.png

Screenshot_2014_07_18_16_42_12.png

GLU???????????????????????

You've already reported this user, they will be investigated. You don't have to keep repeating reports.
  • Khaotic316Khaotic316 Registered Users 3 Posts
    WillB3 - Faced in Arena - his GS = 6692 - Mine is 8051 - He was able to kill me in a few hits with out specials - then after he knocked me down twice - he stood in middle of Arena and took ZERO damage. I don't see where to upload screenshots.

Honestly - Hackers ruin your Arena - let alone the whole Tourney (as people using iFunBox to screw with files etc)
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    El*******o. Elbast ardo
    No CD infinite mana.
    Tried to get a screen shot of multiple orbs but the extra one disappeared before I could get picture. Had less entire fight. Right at end he dropped an orb I got away from it and with the first still up dropped another.
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    yea elbas.tardo .... fuc.king cheater ... only run on battle arena and is same like teleport ... spamer ...

!!! ATENTION !!! Lyanz other cheater ( multi fisure )
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Viet legends and alfa guilds in this offerings tourney i have a vast array of photos where they are moving up and down in 177 gs at a time and adding 100s thousand vp both guilds slapping in 500 k each in 20 mins sort it out and I'll send photos if needed
  • PinkpretttyPinkprettty Registered Users 3 Posts
    photo.php?fbid=10202342839827839&id=1097447118&set=pcb.10202342840267850&source=48

His name is nighthawk168 in ios version

He hits me and then does something ... Then now i have a 100+ combo and no dmg on him
  • worrior141worrior141 Registered Users 10 Posts
    photo.php?fbid=10202342839827839&id=1097447118&set=pcb.10202342840267850&source=48

His name is nighthawk168 in ios version

He hits me and then does something ... Then now i have a 100+ combo and no dmg on him

To Pinkpretty PUSSSY
    Ever heard of something call LAGGG you dumb assss...what about yourself running like a pussssy till time up every time I had you in pvp.
    sincerely NightHawk168 and have a nice day and quit crying on forum if you can't fight

PVP = player vs player not in your term player vs pusssy (runner)
    worrior141 wrote: »
    To Pinkpretty PUSSSY
    Ever heard of something call LAGGG you dumb assss...what about yourself running like a pussssy till time up every time I had you in pvp.
    sincerely NightHawk168 and have a nice day and quit crying on forum if you can't fight

PVP = player vs player not in your term player vs pusssy (runner)
    Lag and latency will explain 3 or 4 hit combos. If he was at or over 100 then you cheated. No question
  • worrior141worrior141 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    Lag and latency will explain 3 or 4 hit combos. If he was at or over 100 then you cheated. No question

another dumb fukkk open his dog mouth.,, I was playing on LTE and it shown my connection fail you stupid fukking loser has nothing to coming up here accusing player hacking when you guys are running like a fukking pusssy in pvp.
  • alreadyusedalreadyused Registered Users 7 Posts
    Come on dude, at least lose with a little grace. https://flic.kr/p/o6xdwK https://flic.kr/p/oo1nQh
  • domasmldcdomasmldc Registered Users 5 Posts
    AmmarR - playing with mage, he make like 7 lightining in 5sec, i have screen shot but idk how to put it here
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    kenshin84 android hack top 10 pvp
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Account name kenshin84 used multiple orb same time.
    worrior141 wrote: »
    another dumb fukkk open his dog mouth.,, I was playing on LTE and it shown my connection fail you stupid fukking loser has nothing to coming up here accusing player hacking when you guys are running like a fukking pusssy in pvp.
    If your connection failed you would have disconnected from the game. So he would have won. Also all that anger gonna cause you a heart attack. Need a hug?

On another note. I know there's a lot of posts here. Would it be possible to maybe close the thread after each season. And start a new one. Maybe focus on the people cheating in the current season. Sure they might eventually get banned. But only after they take a top 10 spot from someone who actually earned it. Like srebren and kenshin both have been reported 5 or more times in 2 days. But they are still here.
  • Lunarwake333Lunarwake333 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Christiantx, don't have a screen shot now but he killed me twice in arena then stood in middle of ring with a minute left doing nothing. None of my attacks did any damage and had no effect on him
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Android - srebren, no cooldown on skills, 4 lightning orbs, currently in top 10pvp...great.
    Hack in PVP: Yemolx, Ruxoil