Tournament cheating again

Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
See the leaderboard has been taken over by lots of players by the name of suka(123) (124) etc admin why can't you just throw out the cheating mother ****ers and let us real gamers get on and enjoy ourselves it's obviously viet legends or alfa again sort it out for gods sake your becoming a joke
Prev13

Comments

• Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Got some nice photos of alfas gs score moving up and down by around 120 everytime and more
    Vp being added if any admin want em
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    So what?

Look at the top player in the tournament. If you play as much as they do, you should pay as much as they do also. Once that is done then cheaters are insignificant. How much have you spent on this game/ this tourney? Free to play, pay to win, admins/ developers and cheat teams need payment to work.

Fun to watch them squirm, but it doesn't need to be that way. Pay for the game you play and there is no complaint.

"but i would/could/if/might/will/pay" whatever you may use as an excuse just that. No need to coerce the get rid of the cheaters and theres $$$ in it for glu.

You don't pay now, you wont later.
    Whats happening is alfa
    Are using a 5000 gem hack there gs total reduces by 177 gs as they boot new player then 177 gets readded as they create a new name and loads of vp gets added .over and over again
    Got all the evidence admin will
    Need now fûck em
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Whats happening is alfa
    Are using a 5000 gem hack there gs total reduces by 177 gs as they boot new player then 177 gets readded as they create a new name and loads of vp gets added .over and over again

And you are so familiar with this are you doing the same? I wouldn't limit it to just one guild.
    Bit obvious as they are only one moving exact gs of a new player and all off a sudden adds 150k vp in few minutes
    Always 177 gs as well
    Viet legends are also moving by multiples of 177 and adding 100k s of vp at a time
    They have done 500k vp in 15 mins
    One thing you need for all that whining:

CheeseAssortment.jpg
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    And you are so familiar with this are you doing the same? I wouldn't limit it to just one guild.

Alot of people and Guilds are familiar with how they do it but choose not to use hacks.

It´s obvious both Alfa and Viet legends use the hack. Now it´s up to the Glu admins if they are capable and have ***** enought to do anything drastic about it and punish the hackers to come to the bottom of this. If not all the other Guilds will be forced to either quit the game or start using hacks themself. I´m hopeing Glu don´t take to long with this or there will be no game left to save.
    I agree sir digital and being the leader of a top guild i will make my findings and photos available to glu admin once they investigate it
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    So what?

Look at the top player in the tournament. If you play as much as they do, you should pay as much as they do also. Once that is done then cheaters are insignificant. How much have you spent on this game/ this tourney? Free to play, pay to win, admins/ developers and cheat teams need payment to work.

Fun to watch them squirm, but it doesn't need to be that way. Pay for the game you play and there is no complaint.

"but i would/could/if/might/will/pay" whatever you may use as an excuse just that. No need to coerce the get rid of the cheaters and theres $$$ in it for glu.

You don't pay now, you wont later.

Are you serious? You are defending the hackers with a live and let live attitude??? Get real! You must be in one of the 2 guilds mentioned because, you have to realize it will cost the REAL payer a lot more money to try and beat the hackers, if that is what they choose to do. It's almost like glue is letting them hack for that very reason...
    No one is defending them Craig we want justice brought to them
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts

Sorry, but when I read truths statements, it sure looked like he was defending them. Notice the quote was directed at him, not you!

Truth kindof where so yeah. Craigster isn´t aiming his comment towards you or me.
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    GLU Admins and "Hacker Team" really dont care. They have been emailed with countless evidence of the Guilds hacking. They are making money with honest people trying to compete with them. And with their new Kim Kardashian game there really not bothered by our complaints anymore
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    You wont be beating Alfa, First Rate or Viet Ledgends in an offering tourney any time soon.
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    what a panic and without me! offended and dropped into pvp again shed tears!and what have oneunayted Tipo 12-million VP **** they are good guys
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98716-iOS-Guild-OneUnited-is-recruiting-good-amp-hyper-active-players/page5 you can safely go into the woods! take the rope and soap and hung! your current tears make me laugh
    Thing is russia got ya down to a tee now mate.got that many photos for glu and your even doing it as i type this.oh yer even found the russian only 5000 gem newbie hack which ya using .and I'm not one united i stand for the other guilds that you are stopping there hard work being accounted for
    Wow you even tried to outsmart me.took off a 75 gs rune and then took off 177 player lol your just a joke
    So time of this post alfa vp 13103000 after just adding 177 to gs total lets see the finished vp
    Now stands at 13168300 a 60k raise by a 177 gs player lol
    Russia wrote: »
    what a panic and without me! offended and dropped into pvp again shed tears!and what have oneunayted Tipo 12-million VP **** they are good guys
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98716-iOS-Guild-OneUnited-is-recruiting-good-amp-hyper-active-players/page5 you can safely go into the woods! take the rope and soap and hung! your current tears make me laugh

Russia, It looks like you are loosing to Viet legends how does that feel? You can´t even hack yourself to a victory anymore it seems another Guild is better at hacking then you, must be tough. Hope you can sleep tonight.
    13417800 now god your players must have some good gems saved up lol
    300k in 16 minutes there trying there best lol
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Russia, It looks like you are loosing to Viet legends how does that feel? You can´t even hack yourself to a victory anymore it seems another Guild is better at hacking then you, must be tough. Hope you can sleep tonight.

perhaps you will be surprised,but we never could get into the Hall of fame!I I think that this tournament is not an exception!but in pvp, no hackers and cheaters will not see the first place pvp while we play to our full potential
    Up 460 k now if ya gonna cheat why make it so obvious
    300k in 16 minutes there trying there best lol

if you are in Guild some newcomers and you have no idea about the team game may be surprised on! strictly follow the orders of the leader of the Guild make us strong in pvp Guild and tournaments
    So whats the reasoning for adding 177 gs players they are not gonna add anything and then take em off and add a new one