Options

PvP

EneaStafaEneaStafa Registered Users 12 Posts
Why a 12k gs player should fight a 15k+ gs player in arena?? They have 3k MORE than us...make them fight each other or at least pair players with the same attacking power...i would be happy if you pair me with a 8-9 k gs player BUT THIS ALMOST NEVER HAPPEN ( i have heard that some1 has fight 2-3k gs player but 1 or 2 times)..c'mon, they want better gear make them fight each other

Comments

• Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    EneaStafa wrote: »
    Why a 12k gs player should fight a 15k+ gs player in arena?? They have 3k MORE than us...make them fight each other or at least pair players with the same attacking power...i would be happy if you pair me with a 8-9 k gs player BUT THIS ALMOST NEVER HAPPEN ( i have heard that some1 has fight 2-3k gs player but 1 or 2 times)..c'mon, they want better gear make them fight each other

People already at 15k gs paid for that advantage. Glu will not take that advantage away. If you were o my matched with equal gs then you could take first place with a 600 gs character. The way it is supposed to work. You are paired by rank. Maybe you are just better than that 15k gs player so they were lower ranked than you.