Options

Gold offerings.

SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
This is actually a post in disguise because obviously with this title no mods will check the thread out.

What I wanted to say is everyone just quit so then glu makes no money. Problem solved!

Sometimes the rain makes my turtle **** in the house it's pretty irritating.

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Skyride wrote: »
    This is actually a post in disguise because obviously with this title no mods will check the thread out.

What I wanted to say is everyone just quit so then glu makes no money. Problem solved!

Sometimes the rain makes my turtle **** in the house it's pretty irritating.

Surprise! The title of your thread doesn't determine if I read it or not. =P

Also, where do you expect your turtle to go? Can you actually potty train a turtle?
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    Sometimes on Thursdays.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Skyride wrote: »
    Sometimes on Thursdays.

That's a bit odd that you can some times potty train your turtle on Thursdays only.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    That's a bit odd that you can some times potty train your turtle on Thursdays only.

No, what's annoying is that people can still run around the arena after getting a good hit on you for a win.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    ..... funny