1,000 Dollars

JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
Hey gluuuuu, I'm just letting u know that I'm not gonna spend money on this game anymore, since I have spend more than 1,200+ dollars! but it sucks now bcuz of all of this freaking hackers taking over the Top guilds, so whats the point on spending money!!!! May God Bless your heart..............etc
...............OWNED.................

Comments

• ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    They don't give a ****. You were already dumb enough to feed this cash cow 1200 dollars, and they have hundreds of thousands more players who play this as well.

I was indifferent about pirating before, but Glu is relentless when it comes to free to play. I encourage you to use third party sources to manipulate the amount of gems without paying for it. Maybe if enough people do it, they'll cut the bull **** system they have now.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I agree with you man, im done spending, or I will start doing the same like hackers are doing since they don't care to fix this freaking game. Lol that would be funny
    ...............OWNED.................
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Player that spends no money: This game is fuu*kin stupid. Pay to win BS isn't fair!"
    Player that spends money: Why am I not number 1?? That asss must be hacking!
    Hacker: I love this game.. tooo easy!
    meanwhile... on the other side of town..

Glu: I'm laughing straight to the bank wit this. Haw haw haw haw haw. Haw haw haw haw haw. I'm laughing straight to the bank wit this. Haw haw haw haw haw. Haw haw haw haw haw.

http://youtu.be/ZTEfInwgxVs?t=1m20s
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    It kinda messed up to spend 1.2k d for the his kind of limited game. If have this kind of money to to trow on games better look for nice pc game that give u much richer experience.
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    come play league. its not the same genre but it's balanced
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    It kinda messed up to spend 1.2k d for the his kind of limited game. If have this kind of money to to trow on games better look for nice pc game that give u much richer experience.

Completely agree on this
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    athell wrote: »

Well GL bringing your PC with you in your pocket while sitting on a buss or train. As much as I agree 1.2k is a crazy amount to put down on a game, heck if you have some crazy fortunes and want to play this game so why not? Even with all it´s flaws and stupid decisions Glu take this game is still one of the best online hack-and-slash game out there for phone devices.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well GL bringing your PC with you in your pocket while sitting on a buss or train. As much as I agree 1.2k is a crazy amount to put down on a game, heck if you have some crazy fortunes and want to play this game so why not? Even with all it´s flaws and stupid decisions Glu take this game is still one of the best online hack-and-slash game out there for phone devices.

emphasis on the hack.....