Options

Spider Quees - Monk

inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
HI guys,

I know most are experts here so pls don't mine my question..

I am a monk LVL 46 with GS 10310, my weapon is a Lvl 36 Juggernaut Fist (gold) but for the life of me I cannot beat the Spider Queen on Normal mode... I can't beat also Frostbite Cave in Legendary Mode also...

I think its due to my weapon being too low level but I don't know where to farm for a better weapon. I have farmed hellboy hundreds of time but I get nothing close to a higher level weapon....

I know some will say Endless but with my current weapon, I cannot pass lvl 123... I read that higher lvl drops in Endless after lvl 114 but I have not seen anything worth keeping....

So I guess its the chicken or the egg thing.. I cant get to higher lvl or beat spider queen for a decent weapon drop so I cannot advance and therefore I cant beat spider queen....

Am I missing something? If its due to my lack of skill, can someone tell me how the h3ll to avoid the spinning attack of the spider queen? I can't roll out, I can't run around, I can't use my skills, etc.....

please advise if you have the answer.. much thanks

Comments

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Sucky part of the game for monk.... first off, get to 50 and max your skills. Then it's just a matter of getting lucky with a lvl 44 purple or gold in endless 114-120. Don't bother with spider queen right now in my opinion. Focus on getting some godly items from endless and go from there.
  • Options
    nnoblesIntnnoblesInt Registered Users 1 Posts
    inching wrote: »
    HI guys,

I know most are experts here so pls don't mine my question..

I am a monk LVL 46 with GS 10310, my weapon is a Lvl 36 Juggernaut Fist (gold) but for the life of me I cannot beat the Spider Queen on Normal mode... I can't beat also Frostbite Cave in Legendary Mode also...

I think its due to my weapon being too low level but I don't know where to farm for a better weapon. I have farmed hellboy hundreds of time but I get nothing close to a higher level weapon....

I know some will say Endless but with my current weapon, I cannot pass lvl 123... I read that higher lvl drops in Endless after lvl 114 but I have not seen anything worth keeping....

So I guess its the chicken or the egg thing.. I cant get to higher lvl or beat spider queen for a decent weapon drop so I cannot advance and therefore I cant beat spider queen....

Am I missing something? If its due to my lack of skill, can someone tell me how the h3ll to avoid the spinning attack of the spider queen? I can't roll out, I can't run around, I can't use my skills, etc.....

please advise if you have the answer.. much thanks

Well first thing i would like to tell you is that, the fourth kingdom is more about runes than being skilled, so i'd recommend you to put on as much higher fire runes and ice resist runes as you can.
    And the second one is that, at your level i would not rather go for the 4th kingdom, especially when am a monk coz it is more difficult for him to clear that area than the other two.
    First get the full godlies and mighty mitts for him from the tower, try hard for that.
    And as far as beating the spider queen goes, you can try her after that with some better fire runes.
    I myself being a 12.3k warrior am not able to beat her up with no fire runes, so focus on endless utterly for now.
    hope that helps :)
  • Options
    inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    revit - Oh... so Godly gear drops in Endless lvl 114 - 120, I thought it drops much higher lvl but thanks.. will try to farm endless 114-120 then.. thanks bro.

nnoblesint - understood... but endless I can't really get past 120'ish so will farm between 114 to 120

thanks both for the help.