Tournaments hacked..check here or you can not play anymore?

GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
You can check out the first 2 guilds? or the alpha and alpha Vietlegend ... especially that in a few hours we were posted to 10 million vp .. I think it's impossible when you play it is at par and a jump to 24 million .. VietLegend the same thing. . anything I stink and I kindly ask if you can check if there has been abuse of hacks! .. also because it would not be fair to us, for those who play fairly and honestly!
2uqkcx2.jpg

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    You can check out the first 2 guilds? or the alpha and alpha Vietlegend ... especially that in a few hours we were posted to 10 million vp .. I think it's impossible when you play it is at par and a jump to 24 million .. VietLegend the same thing. . anything I stink and I kindly ask if you can check if there has been abuse of hacks! .. also because it would not be fair to us, for those who play fairly and honestly!
    2uqkcx2.jpg

Well it's already pretty much out in the open they are hacking also how and they have been atleast for the last few tourneys. Qestion is if Glu is going to do anything about it or let the game RIP.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    We all know about the 5k gem offer from TapJoy. Some choose to use it some choose not to. Since the 5k gem offfer cannot ve cancel at least activated when the NEW account reaches a certain gs, like 1000. This way it will make it impossible for people to prepare 10 or 20 NEW accounts
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    We all know about the 5k gem offer from TapJoy. Some choose to use it some choose not to. Since the 5k gem offfer cannot ve cancel at least activated when the NEW account reaches a certain gs, like 1000. This way it will make it impossible for people to prepare 10 or 20 NEW accounts

huh? I don't know about it. Is it only for new accounts?? If so it is not useful for your main..
    huh? I don't know about it. Is it only for new accounts?? If so it is not useful for your main..

No it is not usefull for your main directly. But when they use them to pump vp to their mains Guild and by that winning Tournaments and taking rewards inc gold tokens away from other Guilds it does make it usefull for their main.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    2uqkcx2.jpg

This will be dealt with. We are currently investigating and will compensate the real winners of the tournament once we have finished our investigation. Thank you for the heads up.
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    This will be dealt with. We are currently investigating and will compensate the real winners of the tournament once we have finished our investigation. Thank you for the heads up.

I submitted a ticket to Glu about the same 2 guilds in question along with FirstRate (which since has been dealt with), and after several emails back and forth with the "support team" they told me they had no tool to give us the rewards that rightfully should have been ours. I can PM you the responses. Please help if you can, and restore our faith in Glu.

That sounds just great if that is the case Moloch. Hopefully you will get to bottom with the hack and block it for the future, punish the Guilds who use the hack, and compensate the real Winners.

But sadly Glu has dissipointed us earlier so I will not belive this before I see it.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Lets see what kind of cpmpensation we ll get.. A tier9 weapon maybe?
    2l9ld1j.jpg

This is my tournament in question.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Sera2404 wrote: »
    Lets see what kind of cpmpensation we ll get.. A tier9 weapon maybe?

Im very hope so mate, cause i've seen my friend on android got T9 weapon after investigation :)
    Any update on this matter?

Yeah so I pressume no success yet on this matter? Since no comensations have been seen and hack still beeing used by some Guilds on the ongoing tournament?

IMG_2667.jpg
    IMG_2671.png
    I don´t know what tournamnet you guys are planing to compensate either since this has now been going on for 2-3 offering tournaments now and you guys let the hackers have and keep the prizes every time.

IMG_2670.png
    IMG_2668.jpg
    SpaceCityD wrote: »
    2l9ld1j.jpg

This is my tournament in question.

This tournament ended 6/22/14. So it has been going on for over a month.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    History says they won't do a **** thing. Hate to see folks getting their hopes up...
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

After this response, I emailed Glu support again (with a pic of Moloch's response), and once again they told me they have no tool to gift players items.

I think we are being led on here at the forums, to keep our hopes up, so we continue to play.

You have really dropped the ball, Glu.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    SpaceCityD wrote: »
    After this response, I emailed Glu support again (with a pic of Moloch's response), and once again they told me they have no tool to gift players items.

I think we are being led on here at the forums, to keep our hopes up, so we continue to play.

You have really dropped the ball, Glu.

OR this means that the Customer Care team aren't the ones that would be tasked with gifting out items.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    OR this means that the Customer Care team aren't the ones that would be tasked with gifting out items.

What the King of the Kaiju said. We are working on verification of cheaters and proper guilds now. This will be paid out.
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    What the King of the Kaiju said. We are working on verification of cheaters and proper guilds now. This will be paid out.

Well, its not only tournament that these hackers are compromising but also PVP event, I hope you include that one as well. I am sure you can always back track the recent tournaments and PVP events and check the rankings on which guilds deserves the "WIN".
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Well, its not only tournament that these hackers are compromising but also PVP event, I hope you include that one as well. I am sure you can always back track the recent tournaments and PVP events and check the rankings on which guilds deserves the "WIN".

Yes with hackers such as iphichigo890 and his 350 zero star wins.
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts

But its not just one tournament or one guild. What about the person in 5001 place who missed out? Are you going to go through 100,000 places over a lot of tourneys?

With the rampant kicking which takes place in this game how will you track who was in which guild.

Just step it up on the crackdown of eliminating hackers.

You tell us to submit a ticket if we have a problem- ticket person gets back to us and says "Sorry for your bad luck- we can't help". You say "We will fix your problem- forget what ticket person says". Tell this to ticket person- ticket person says same as before "sorry, can't help". You say "it will be fixed- just not by the people we told you to contact".

It's all quite hilarious.

Please excuse what I perceive to be a chasing of my own tail. I'm done spinning in circles, and look forward to the day (hopefully sooner rather than later) when this is fixed for good. Good day kind sir.
    Bumpity bump