Post your Gold Drops from Spider Queen Here

13Next

Comments

• AriestocratAriestocrat Registered Users 19 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a leg weapon drop lately? I got mine the first day on IOS, haven't seen another weapon drop since. I'm still getting plenty of gauntlets and helms though.

I got 1 leg weapon today, wallace's wand (att & cd). Of course cant equip yet because of very very rare reagents drop.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    OK cool. I noticed drops are clearly much better when there is no active tourney/arena season in session.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    been killing her about 8x per day this past week , and not a single gold , even reagents are hard to come by ... This b**ch better be reevaluated...
  • GabGab Registered Users 2 Posts
    was lucky to get inco helm/gauntlets resolves but those demon lord shards are really hard to loot. that new level 50 gold weapon is really really rare!
    \m/ (*_*) \m/
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Gab wrote: »
    was lucky to get inco helm/gauntlets resolves but those demon lord shards are really hard to loot. that new level 50 gold weapon is really really rare!

I got my gold T9 today :) but yeah I deserved it since I´ve been killing her 20 times a day since she came out.
    And it´s been about 12 shards throughout since start. Alot of gold helms and gauntlets aswell.
  • GabGab Registered Users 2 Posts
    very lucky sirdigital! is it the cc/cd weap? still no sign of the weapon on my end. congrats!
    \m/ (*_*) \m/
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Got a lvl 50 cd weapon , kinda useless without last evo cuz of lack of cc , and shards so rare have 2 ad that is in 180 kills
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Got a lvl 50 cd weapon , kinda useless without last evo cuz of lack of cc , and shards so rare have 2 ad that is in 180 kills

No unfortunately its the cd one but yeah still better then nothing.
    Mohamed97, I got my shards ready on my end so just waiting for the evo tournament to start to max it :)
  • burguburgu Registered Users 10 Posts
    I also got a wep for my monk called Omega Fists (atk, cd) just after the last fuse tourney. Before the same tourney I got inconc. helmet and gauntles. For all these I had to kill a couple of hundreds times. In the process I got only 4 dlss. During active tourneys I got nothing although I defeated her many times; so I also confirm that no (or even rarer) gold drops during active tourneys.
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Got bracers last night and have found a cd wep with warrior. Already have helm from prev offerings tourney. So it seems farming SQ is now pointless for anything other than shards as does not appear to drop CD/CC. Shoulders, body, boots or jewlrey
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Anything new folks? A member of ours got an ATk/CC weapon version of level 50 Gold Mage weapon. I've never gotten that..just a few other stuff.
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Farmed the queen with Mage today 12 times, got no gold stuff, just one DLS, one DLH....
    strange drop rate......
    Another 20 runs on the queen and yet no gold stuff nor DLH/DLS, I am finishing her in 6 to 7 minutes, does time has to do anthing with the drops?
  • badashflybadashfly Registered Users 5 Posts
    After about 200 kills, I finally got the CD weapon for my monk. I have also obtained 1 shard and 1 inconceivable gauntlets of resolve.
    Drop rate is pathetic
  • LothlwiLothlwi Registered Users 9 Posts
    Helm, chest and gauntlet (force and resolve) after eons.
    No weapon of any sort.
    Very few DLH, 1 (one !!) DLS.
    Drop rate is abysmal.
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Lol, already killed her over 120 times, same thing here, there must be something wrong, I only got 1 DLH, and 7 DLS
    no gold gear at all, lots and lots on junk purple....
    By dls u mean sigil or shard
  • UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lothlwi wrote: »
    Helm, chest and gauntlet (force and resolve) after eons.
    No weapon of any sort.
    Very few DLH, 1 (one !!) DLS.
    Drop rate is abysmal.
    not sure but i think spider does not drop incon chest. or u mean u got from new boss? on Android we stuck with spider only :(
    Just got a lvl50 cc weapon
    http://i.imgur.com/kMwLif0.png
    Edit : today i got a lvl50 cc leg weapon , a lvl50 cd leg weapon and an incon fort helmet all that in like 15 ~20 kills so it is something out of 2 , they insanly increased drop which i suspect or that i was insanly lucky today
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Just got a lvl50 cc weapon
    http://i.imgur.com/kMwLif0.png
    Edit : today i got a lvl50 cc leg weapon , a lvl50 cd leg weapon and an incon fort helmet all that in like 15 ~20 kills so it is something out of 2 , they insanly increased drop which i suspect or that i was insanly lucky today

congrat imlk but you still need lot of reagent for evolve it and is long way to go mate anyway best wep :)
    I have enough of all regents except the shards , have enough shards for 2 only
    I have enough of all regents except the shards , have enough shards for 2 only

it just time mate ;)
    actually i found few of those inconceivable Lv50 helmet, shoulder & chest resolve but i had no ideal that soul or something hard to get likely hunting down DPS i bor to fight right now cause upcoming new 4.0.0 released in november or december this year something is added on
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    it just time mate ;)
    actually i found few of those inconceivable Lv50 helmet, shoulder & chest resolve but i had no ideal that soul or something hard to get likely hunting down DPS i bor to fight right now cause upcoming new 4.0.0 released in november or december this year something is added on

where you have that 4.0 info from?
  • KoreaTelecomKoreaTelecom Registered Users 14 Posts
    Let me know
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    where you have that 4.0 info from?

not heard from anywhere else it just a usual every two year eternity warrior will launching new version of game so is my expected released date