Options

Top 10 in arena with 2779 GS 100% Legit ShadedBlade

ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
1zo9ohg.jpg Many people have been calling me a hacker. A runner. I'm not, I earned this on my monk (2779GS) by fighting. I earned my rank. Not gonna lie but it hurts a little. A guy goes out, achieves this, feels so proud of himself and then childish kids such as yourself like to call me a cheater. You probably couldn't do what I did, but that doesn't mean I couldn't. I fought hard matches for this. I'll post some in match screen shots for those of you who think I'm a hacker/runner. Have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    2v9szrm.png
  • Options
    313pwn6.png
    These two were from a match just a moment ago before I hit rank 4. As you can see, I do take damage, and I'm right in the middle of everything, not running the circle.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    lol I'd love to see that....if my orb even looked at you funny your grandma would die.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    If you got there by your own merit then why would what others say bother you? In my humble opinion you should be flattered that they can't fathom skill such as yours.
  • Options
    PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Monk is so easy to win in pvp specially the 1:30 match
    So I don't see the point of showing off with a easy mode class

Why don't u try warrior or mage
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    PanZilla wrote: »
    Monk is so easy to win in pvp specially the 1:30 match
    So I don't see the point of showing off with a easy mode class

Why don't u try warrior or mage

I dont really get the Point of this Thread either. First of all you seem to directing this Thread towards this special someone since you are saying "childish kids such as yourself", who is it for?

And well you have 585ap which I guess is ok but nothing to brag about really and its not even a tournament going on. But still if you are at top 10 when the time runs out then it would be pretty impressive and actually weird to have a 2779GS guy up there.

I guess you are on Android side?
  • Options
    Yeah Android alot of people in town were calling me a cheater which bothered me because I earned it legit and they didn't believe me. The post was for them, they wanted pics to see if I hacked in arena. My warrior is in a good spot, I just recently started using my monk. I don't really like the mage. Yeah Kenny because you're a top player of course it would lol it matched me with CharlieD who has 14k one orb took 90% of my health
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M... on the surface it smells like fish market at the end of a hot summer day. It isnt possible for 3-2k char to win one with 14k. And certainly not enough times to be placed it top spots. But if the sistem that decides who figths who put some wait in gs scores and not only ruking it becomes possible. I personally didnt played him so I cant say up or down about him being cheater.but in I also not a supporter of throwing accusations at ppl based on his runk. It is up to the ppl who played against him to put reports if cheated against them. if none of those who played him said anything other ppl should just mind their bizznes.