Options

Glu just want to say you suck *****

howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
Your customer support is the worst I've seen.. Ever... You don't take care of veteran players all you do is cater to new players because they're too dumb to realize how you operate. Just wanted to let you know in forums since you don't answer tickets. I'm sure you've heard it from numerous players so why don't you do something to benefit the ones who have supported you since the beginning? But no you continue to try to squeeze every dollar out of every player. Once others catch on to how ****tty of a company you are you will lose all customers and go out of business. Support your fan base not others who will play for 5 days and complain about how difficult it is. You have a loyal following that will find another company to support. If you don't make your following happy you don't make money it's a simple concept. Yes, some will buy small amounts of IAP but the loyal ones will continue to buy. Show your following you care like most good companies do.

Comments

• Options
    howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Please ban me from forums so I can stop telling u how much u blow... I'm sure you don't want your new players to read this before you can trick them into buying something.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    What's even more cheap is that these *******s move buttons that give you the option to spend extra on consumables so that you'll accidentally spend the currency that requires real money to earn. These guys are so full of ****, I wish the absolute worst on whoever runs this garbage.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    howdydodat wrote: »
    Please ban me from forums so I can stop telling u how much u blow...

They don't even bother to that anymore. It's a sign. If you come across a game worth playing, shoot me a pm. :)

My patience here has all but run out.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS