Buff new spider queen

Demon100Demon100 Registered Users 13 Posts
The new boss in ice caverns is ridiculously OP, she can kill you in one spin regardless of your runes equiped, I can beat her but it takes my monk and a few potions, can't imagine how difficult it must be for a warrior, either make her take much much less damage or remove those tokens so that we can at least farm her.
Also, drop rates on her are less then good, I have killed her over 100 times by now and best I've got is a purple lvl 50 helm, and reagant drops are even worse, I only picked up one soulshard from these 100+ kills and that was from my first time ever beating her.
Please, glu* do something to make her easier or increase the drop rates.

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Demon100 wrote: »
    The new boss in ice caverns is ridiculously OP, she can kill you in one spin regardless of your runes equiped, I can beat her but it takes my monk and a few potions, can't imagine how difficult it must be for a warrior, either make her take much much less damage or remove those tokens so that we can at least farm her.
    Also, drop rates on her are less then good, I have killed her over 100 times by now and best I've got is a purple lvl 50 helm, and reagant drops are even worse, I only picked up one soulshard from these 100+ kills and that was from my first time ever beating her.
    Please, glu* do something to make her easier or increase the drop rates.

Increase drop rate, Yes
    Make her easier, No
  • Jakattak6417Jakattak6417 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yup warrior is basically impossible
  • eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    remove token- yes
    increase drop rate - yes
    make easy - no also :)
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    eviljit22 wrote: »
    remove token- yes
    increase drop rate - yes
    make easy - no also :)

D) all of the above please :)
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    How about all those who say it shouldn't be easier post a video beating her with a warrior without potions? Oh, you are playing mage? So stfu.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • SlipXSlipX Registered Users 7 Posts
    Very hard to kill for warrior
  • kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    remove token- yes
    increase drop rate - yes
    make easy - yes, at least a little bit so it is doable without potions. Please decrease damage of their spin attack. It's ok to lose 50% HP but not 100% at once!
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    I do it without potions 9/10 times sometimes more. Instead of buffing queen you need to gain better timing and skill. I do agree with making drop rates better and removing ticket system.
  • kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    howdydodat wrote: »
    I do it without potions 9/10 times sometimes more. Instead of buffing queen you need to gain better timing and skill. I do agree with making drop rates better and removing ticket system.

I kill her without potions too. But one little mistake and you are dead. Especially in 2nd phase when she do her monsterspin. Problem is often the skill "Autoblock" from the warrior which let me do a stupid block instead of running away. So i beat her maybe 2 of 5.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    She is very much killable even without using potions with all Three classes if you know what you are doing and have the gear that is needed. People stair blind on the gs recommended and start to complain. That is a recommended bare minimum with what it might be possible.

And she is the at the moment the end game boss. So if every single person with or without skill/gear could kill her without using potions, then what would be the point in having potions in the first place?

So bottom line to everyone complaining about difficulty of the game. Get your sh!t together and learn how to play, get some better gear if needed. There is much more stuff to complain about. Hackers, drop rates, unbalanced pvp, useless energy system, the soon out of control Access Network issue and more. Difficultly of the bosses are fine, and actually to easy in most cases now that they have dumbed down everything a bunch after listening to the whiners.
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Agree 100% I killed her several times on normal but once on legendary, it's very unfair difficulty wise...