Options

Need Help Progressing

TheDubiousBearTheDubiousBear Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm a level 35 Mage, 2200 GS, with a maxed out level 26 blue wand. I can kill the legendary Cyclops in about 5 minutes (which kinda sucks to farm) and wave 70 in endless, but I can't seem to get farther than this because of my **** weapon, and nothing better seems to be dropping for me. Should I keep on farming for a level 31 gold (and where is the best place?) or should I stock up on silver offerings, get to level 36 and hope for a good blue or purple level 36 weapon? I would appreciate any serious advice you guys give me :)

Comments

• Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Go for lvl31 purple weapon until Gold drops. Any purple would do because atm all you need to worry about is damage. The hustle will be getting regents. With lvl31 15/15 gold and lvl 40+ you can kill leg HB in 3 mins.
    G¹²
  • Options
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    Go for lvl31 purple weapon until Gold drops. Any purple would do because atm all you need to worry about is damage. The hustle will be getting regents. With lvl31 15/15 gold and lvl 40+ you can kill leg HB in 3 mins.

So basically keep farming? Should I do Ancient Caverns or Cyclops (which takes a long time, but from what I've heard, the only dungeon able to drop gold weapons)?
  • Options
    ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    I say farm normal hellboy until you get the gold level 26, you'll be able to farm leg cyclops in roughly 2 minutes, which will make it easier until you get the gold level 31. you'll probably make it to Ruins of Chyo'An and I reccomend farming dragons neck "the one before" for demon champion reagents, it just works for me. Big thing don't level right now I made that mistake now I'm past level 35 and I can't rreceive those reagents/armor from offerings which sucks because now I gotta do it the hard way, cyclops&stages. I currently have a level 31 blue wep I got from offerings, I hit 161 normal and 431 crit, record time no potions is 1:43. I got it from god of battle, wicked fists of the butcher. For you though like I said unless you get one from offerings stick to normal hellboy for that gold level 26.
  • Options
    I say farm normal hellboy until you get the gold level 26, you'll be able to farm leg cyclops in roughly 2 minutes, which will make it easier until you get the gold level 31. you'll probably make it to Ruins of Chyo'An and I reccomend farming dragons neck "the one before" for demon champion reagents, it just works for me. Big thing don't level right now I made that mistake now I'm past level 35 and I can't rreceive those reagents/armor from offerings which sucks because now I gotta do it the hard way, cyclops&stages. I currently have a level 31 blue wep I got from offerings, I hit 161 normal and 431 crit, record time no potions is 1:43. I got it from god of battle, wicked fists of the butcher. For you though like I said unless you get one from offerings stick to normal hellboy for that gold level 26.

How high of a level does a blue lvl 31 need to be to match with a maxed out gold 26? I do indeed have a blue lvl 31, but I never use it because I have trouble getting reagents. I can only get 4 iron offerings per day, 2 from the cyclops and 2 from Tower, but I'm worried it would make me level to fast.
  • Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    I would just kill cyclops until you get a purple 31 wpn. Use any lightning dmg runes on wpn/ring/necklace to increase dps. Save the regents for theat weapon. Then farm cyclops until it is 15/15 and you're lvl38+ and move onto Nian. Then at Nian kill for either lvl36 purp or lvl31/36 gold. Nian is weak to cold dmg runes.
    Also killing hb over and over makes sense but gold wpn drop rate is a lot rarer than purple. At that lvl makes sense to kill hb if you need demon regents and armor to be 15/15 due to drops
    G¹²